1 hour ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

No, there's no hacked lobbies on Xbox or console in general. No hacking issues at all really, and the player base on Xbox is still fairly sizable so I rarely have issues finding a lobby... Just staying in one where the host doesn't quit or you get disconnected. This is the first online game I ever played, and I wasn't happy either when I found out I'd have to pay an additional $10 a month to play a game I already shelled out 60 bucks for. Turned out to be well worth it for me in the end. It just depends on how badly you want to play the game and if you're willing to shell out the extra cash for it, especially if you don't play Xbox enough that the Ultimate Game Pass doesn't appeal to you.

I see I can get the Ultimate pass on Xbox for $1 right now. I will probably cancel before it renews, and just buy those activation passes from a gas station by me. Sometimes I play the game for a month and put it down.

• Like 1

I played a few matches on Xbox, I'm happy to see the match making is at a healthy volume.

• Like 1

Well I play on PC and I don't know if it's my level or what, but I only recently been playing online and I've yet to see any hacked lobbies. So I been lucky so far mates. I actually get more annoyed by people when someone with a Savini Jason joins the lobby they automatically ask them if they are hacking. I find that I am wishing I had miced up and said something because it's just rude and disrespectful to assume that right off the bat. I can see it making someone who backed the game feel like poop and that's just not kool at all. So I am thinking I am going to start gut checking people who end up in a lobby with me that ask that stupid question on the concept of respect. I get why it's being asked, but it doesn't make it any less rude. Other then that slight annoyance the game so far as been pretty rock solid for me mates.😎

I like playing on Xbox more than PC in multi-player. I reached level 150 on PC, but I'm still very low on Xbox. So I'm kind of like a pool hustler for F13. The downsides are that the graphics are much better for PC, than Xbox, and the lag can be terrible. Which makes it much harder to pull off a teleportation and grab kill.

Also, I think some if not many PC players must be using some kind of exploit to never runout of stamina. Players on Xbox don't seem to do this.

All in all, It is a shame hackers destroyed the PC version. But Xbox can suffice for now.

WOW More youtube videos are now reporting that the hackers of the defenitive edition are now creating new maps for friday the 13th the game.

I May get the steam edition of Friday the 13th.

The definitive edition is moving and gaining traction.

My guess is that Gun media and Wes will shut these guys down before release date launches of new maps and counselor clothing packs.

Roys auto suit is in different colors.

Maybe Gun media doesent care about the hackers and will just decide to let Sean Cunningham and Horror inc to stop them  and go after them.

Maybe Wes Keltner and mattshotca are tired of chasing hackers around.

Didn't I warn you about making assumptions and speculations? I guess some people never learn.This topic will be locked now. I predict they will get shut down,just wait and see. They obviously aren't tolerating any discussions about this project on here just drop it!!!!!

17 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Didn't I warn you about making assumptions and speculations? I guess some people never learn.This topic will be locked now. I predict they will get shut down,just wait and see. They obviously aren't tolerating any discussions about this project on here just drop it!!!!!

I have done nothing wrong.

this thread is about hacked lobbies and hacked parts of the game.

Not sure why your upset.

I Recently watched a youtube video of the definitive edition and possible new maps hacks.

Im allowed to post here in the forums just like anyone else.

please leave me alone if you dont like my posts.

• Confused 1

@Strigoi you are missing the point which seems to be another problem you have.Matt and the forum moderators have been locking all threads recently that has anything to do with that other "edition" of the game.So mentioning that here is just going to get this thread locked also.Again it's blatantly obvious they don't want it discussed any further so stop bringing it up. Pretty simple.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Strigoi said:

I have done nothing wrong.

this thread is about hacked lobbies and hacked parts of the game.

Not sure why your upset.

I Recently watched a youtube video of the definitive edition and possible new maps hacks.

Im allowed to post here in the forums just like anyone else.

please leave me alone if you dont like my posts.

Man, Tim is just trying to warn you. He’s not wrong about it, not being a topic for here.

Could you do me a favour and drop that one topic. 

10 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Man, Tim is just trying to warn you. He’s not wrong about it, not being a topic for here.

Could you do me a favour and drop that one topic. 

Yes. thanks for asking politelyi wont mention the defenitive edition hacks again.

• Like 1

If I had his address to this guy I would put on P.8's costume to smash his front door in 3 knocks, silently with stalk. While he laughs with deployed throat in front of his computer seeing his lobbies full I will cut off away the electricity generator. While he's going to the cellar to change the fuse I will throw away his computer out the window. When he sees the door smashed in I will use my shift to grab him before he runs away, then extract a confession about his hacks with my machete under her throat. Then, I will swap my Jason costume for that of Shelly in my lawyer costume and my verdict will be final, 13 years in prison with the sole activity of mending the holes in Jason's socks and knitting sweaters to infinity for his mother Pamela !!!  😈

19 hours ago, Mayday said:

If I had his address to this guy I would put on P.8's costume to smash his front door in 3 knocks, silently with stalk. While he laughs with deployed throat in front of his computer seeing his lobbies full I will cut off away the electricity generator. While he's going to the cellar to change the fuse I will throw away his computer out the window. When he sees the door smashed in I will use my shift to grab him before he runs away, then extract a confession about his hacks with my machete under her throat. Then, I will swap my Jason costume for that of Shelly in my lawyer costume and my verdict will be final, 13 years in prison with the sole activity of mending the holes in Jason's socks and knitting sweaters to infinity for his mother Pamela !!!  😈

Who's address are you looking for.

Are you threatning anyone in particular.

What would you do to me if you seen me in person.

• Confused 1

This started as one thing and slowly devolved into another. Couple of times it teeters into territory that should not exist on an official forum anyway. This discussion has run it course. 

• Sad 1