Just now, gettodachappa said:

Again jason has to earn the kill

Running around the same couch for 10 minutes isn't making him "earn" anything, it's just showing your distinct lack of skill. I suck as a counselor, but even I don't have to stoop to trash tactics like that. There's more respectability in running up to Jason and going ham with a tree branch than running around a sofa for ten minutes.

Just now, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Running around the same couch for 10 minutes isn't making him "earn" anything, it's just showing your distinct lack of skill. I suck as a counselor, but even I don't have to stoop to trash tactics like that. There's more respectability in running up to Jason and going ham with a tree branch than running around a sofa for ten minutes.

Oh no im not looping jason around the same furnitures for 10 minutes but then again complaining about looping is the same as complaining about slashing

• Like 1

LOL.  Making Jason chase you around a table is not making him earn the kill.  All it does is make the rest of the lobby hate you.  For good reason.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Laotian Lam said:

LOL.  Making Jason chase you around a table is not making him earn the kill.  All it does is make the rest of the lobby hate you.  For good reason.

Looping is fair game if i have to do it i do it i wont give myself to jason

6 minutes ago, Laotian Lam said:

I play how i want no matter how much people whine

1 minute ago, gettodachappa said:

I play how i want no matter how much people whine

And that's how the term "Toxic" came to be.

• Confused 1

Just now, Laotian Lam said:

If slashing is fair game then looping is fair game. git gud

2 minutes ago, Laotian Lam said:

I dont do cat and mouse for 10 minutes i just loop him a little you make it seem like looping is as bad as glitching on top of the packanack roof

1 minute ago, gettodachappa said:

Why do I feel like the only reason you don't actually use exploits or cheats is simply because you don't know how?

• Haha 1

Just now, gettodachappa said:

You might want to take your own advice if you're equating slashing (in a SLASHER game) with trash tactics like running around a couch. 

5 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

You might want to take your own advice if you're equating slashing (in a SLASHER game) with trash tactics like running around a couch. 

Like i said previously i dont do it for 10 minutes not my fault if they rage quit because they cant catch me

9 minutes ago, Laotian Lam said:

Why do I feel like the only reason you don't actually use exploits or cheats is simply because you don't know how?

Looping isnt cheating you sound like the guy that rage quits when he cant get counselor

19 minutes ago, gettodachappa said:

Looping isnt cheating you sound like the guy that rage quits when he cant get counselor

I had a Lachappa rage quit when he got grabbed after failing to loop me around the two-seater last night. That wasn't you by chance, was it? Because it sounds like you, I'm just not sure.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I had a Lachappa rage quit when he got grabbed after failing to loop me around the two-seater last night. That wasn't you by chance, was it? 

Nah any counselor or anyone rage quitting in general are bitches and like i said many times i dont do cat and mouse for 10 minutes

2 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I had a Lachappa rage quit when he got grabbed after failing to loop me around the two-seater last night. That wasn't you by chance, was it? 

Btw what was his username?

6 minutes ago, gettodachappa said:

Btw what was his username?

I'll have to check and get back to you.

2 hours ago, gettodachappa said:

I assume you messaged him

No, but I probably saved the footage for my upcoming "Salty Counselor Rage Quit" video.

3 hours ago, gettodachappa said:

Oh no im not looping jason around the same furnitures for 10 minutes but then again complaining about looping is the same as complaining about slashing

Looping and slashing are two completely unrelated things. Slashing (though considered cheap when one is completely dependent upon it and nothing else) is part of Jason's default skill set. Looping is a tactic (equally cheap) that many counselors have resorted to because they can. Slashing everyone to death is easy points, but less points in the long run. Looping may keep a counselor alive, but will quickly annoy other players who have to endure watching it for an extended length of time. Looping would be better compared to players who linger near the cop exit dancing rather than leaving, or leading Jason on a merry chase for the full length of the match rather than escaping when possible.

Long story short, each player has their own style. Just remember, every style won't be 100% effective, or 100% accepted by all players. Play how you want, but all actions have consequences.

3 hours ago, Laotian Lam said:

It annoyed me when I first encountered it, but I never quit a match over it.

3 hours ago, gettodachappa said:

Looping is fair game if i have to do it i do it i wont give myself to jason

The argument of tactic x in situation y comes up a lot. There will be people for and against everything done in game at some point.

Like i said previously i dont do it for 10 minutes not my fault if they rage quit because they cant catch me

That is up for debate. If one does something that frustrates another, one can be perceived as being held accountable.

If the host was Jason and being looped by a counselor and rage quit because of it, both players would be frowned upon.

Nah any counselor or anyone rage quitting in general are bitches and like i said many times i dont do cat and mouse for 10 minutes

Every player that does something that offends another will earn themselves a label. Not all labels mean squat in the grand scheme of things.

6 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

No, but I probably saved the footage for my upcoming "Salty Counselor Rage Quit" video.

Looking forward to the video. I just restocked my popcorn.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I already subbed to your channel btw can you release a rage quit compilation for both jasons and counselors

1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Sweet. Is it going to be regular rage quits, mid-kill, or a mix of both? I love the mid-kill quits for some of the weird ways the bodies flop around after they die. The bear-hug in particular leads to some... Suggestive images. I also like the ones where the corpse catapults to the moon for some reason. At least that's one honest way to get up on the roof of a cabin. 😂

On 2/8/2021 at 6:52 PM, gettodachappa said:

I already subbed to your channel btw can you release a rage quit compilation for both jasons and counselors

The counselor video's taking a bit of time because I didn't trim most of them as soon as the round was over, meaning I've got to dig through hour long videos to find them. It's coming though, hopefully soon.