TimDuke 01

New Glitch spot HHS any configuration BEWARE Jason players

In the water by the rope on South East corner not far off shore near the cabin. You can't drown them as the prompt won't appear they are too close to out of bounds. The only counter is throwing knives. Also on Crystal Small South shack location there is a rock glitch but Jason can get up on it by spamming grab . I had 2 counselors do both on me never saw these glitch spots before.

• Thanks 3

They should allow the cars to drive up those rocks as well.  That way the counselors could police themselves.

The other day a couple of counselors wanted me to stop the car so they could get onto the rock on HH.  I wasn't sure if that glitch was still possible or not so I ran them over just to be sure.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

To my knowledge HHS the rock formation behind the main house is finally patched if that is the rock you are talking about. Unless there is a new method using the car.There is another rock glitch on HHS however but it is only usable if Jason's shack does NOT spawn  by the barn and I've seen Jason's being able to get up there too but there is a trick to it. I try and keep up on all the glitch spots and how to counter them.

The good news is that most of the glitches that are left have a counter. If they manage to fix combat stance delay the game should finally be in a good place.

16 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

The good news is that most of the glitches that are left have a counter. If they manage to fix combat stance delay the game should finally be in a good place.

It would be nice...

• Like 2

15 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

.There is another rock glitch on HHS however but it is only usable if Jason's shack ex does NOT spawn  by the barn and I've seen Jason's being able to get up there too but there is a trick to it.

This one's easily defeated by climbing on the rocks and spamming grab. This is kinda like the old Packanack roof glitches in the sense that counselors think they're safe from Jason, but they're actually not.

Ironically, if these cheating little cock-gobblers spent half the time trying to improve their game as they do trying to glitch and exploit, they wouldn't need to cheat. I know it's frustrating to play with them, but just remember that everytime they do it, it's a silent way of saying "I suck so much hairy balls at this game that I can't even stay alive without cheating. If I had to play fair, Jason would violate my bitch-ass like the traffic laws".