It's been a while since we've had a good fun topic to yap about, so I thought I'd give it a whirl. Anyone whose played this game long enough knows there's a special type of max level/150 player out there... For lack of a better technical term, let's just call them Entitled Salty Bitches. I'm not talking about rage quitters either. I'm talking about those special, special people who skills at this game are so great, that they just couldn't possibly die unless they were somehow cheated or screwed. They're often so offended by this atrocity that led to their defeat, that they just have to let you know about it, in often very colorful language, by plugging in their mic or messaging you after the fact trying to somehow convince you you're the one whose trash despite the fact they're the ones who just got their ass handed to them.

I played a match about an hour ago when a gentlemen just had to message me after I killed him and his friend, claiming I performed some sort of spam glitch when I killed him, which I'm pretty sure doesn't exist or at least I've never heard it, and somehow I glitched out the car before it escaped by... Shifting in front of it? Wasn't aware I was taking advantage of a glitch every time I stopped the car. He even sent me a video of the supposed spam glitch I preformed after pulling him out of the car, and you can clearly see his friend mistimed the swing with the animation, giving me time to get the kill off before she could get another swing at me. So apparently the glitch was me being a hair faster getting the kill off before his friend had a chance to save his ass. I wasn't aware I was required to politely wait to allow her another chance at the save. After a quick message back to him letting him know how pathetic it was to have to message someone to whine and try to trash talk because you lost at a video game, I blocked him and moved on. I don't have time for this lame ass salty bullshit anymore. You both died, there was no glitching, get over it. 

This got me to thinking... What's your favorite Entitled Salty Bitch story? Counselor or Jason, the guy so butt-hurt at getting his ass beat, they have to go after you after the match with excuses so pathetic you just have to shake your head and laugh. We've all encountered somebody like this... Hell, I've got about a dozen stories like this one. 

id constantly get messages from pussy ass salty bitches bitchin that slashing takes no skill.

a few times i reply "MOTHERFUCKER, I SAW YOU USE YOUR FAS TO REPLENISH YOUR PK AFTER I GRABBED YOU, YOU CHEATING ASSHOLE".

• Thanks 1

The game has so many glitch/connection problems theres probably some truth to everything so who knows as the developers etc. have completely washed their hands of caring anymore. . Theres lobbies Ive played as Jason to where it was easy to defend against their melee with a quick back push and they wildly swing and miss  . Then would swoop n for the quick grab or slash after the swing. Easy to clear lobbies doing this against even the best 150 counselors (Unless they surround you of course)   Other games Ive played, it was the complete opposite.  I couldn't back counteract the swing and rush back.  Their  swing was super fast and my reaction was that of a 90 year old woman. .  They got me every time.  The inconsistency with the connections /lag etc. is all over the place now 

2 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

The game has so many glitch/connection problems theres probably some truth to rything so who knows. Theres lobbies Ive played as Jason to where it was easy to defend against their melee with a quick back push and they wildly swing and miss . Then would swoop n for the quick grab or slash after the swing. .  Other games Ive played, it was the complete opposite.  I couldn't back counteract the swing.  They got me every time.  The inconsistency with the connections /lag etc. is all over the place now 

No doubt, and I even considered there may have been some lag on their end that skewed their interpretation of what happened, but he lost all benefit of the doubt with me by messaging me with the words trash and pathetic in the first sentence. If you think the lag screwed you fine, that's a legit excuse, but don't send me a salty message accusing me of performing glitches that don't exist. It's makes you look like a whinny bitch that can't handle getting outplayed. 

I didn't mentioned this before, as it was irrelevant to the original post, but I've played with this particular individual before and he's notorious for running people over with the car, and messaged a friend of mine a while back after he killed him during a match with the same kind of BS trash talk. Long story short, he has a reputation for not exactly being an upstanding citizen in the first place, and exactly the type of player I'm calling out with this thread.  

Anytime I'm killing Jason with friends and the next Jason is bloody with an alternate weapon, I mentally get ready for salty-ness because 75%+ of the time they're going to RQ at some point. If I get a rude message from them, I just reply with a screenshot of them being killed like a little bitch. 

For counselors, I try and send a couple of them a "Good game" message every time I'm Jason. If you're a dancer/tea-bagger, you might be getting a message that basically mocks you and encourages you not to taunt or talk shit to Jason's you can't escape from. If you're a glitcher and are using or trying to use exploits, you're definitely getting a nasty message complete with a  screenshot of your death just to rub in the fact that even when you cheat, you still have no chance.

Finally, if you do manage to survive me because of cheating, you receive (guess what?) a nasty message challenging you to a rematch without cheating this time. Nobody ever has or ever will accept. Not because I'm some kind of God-level Jason, but because they're gutter trash who can only survive by cheating and a rematch would make this obvious. 

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Anytime I'm killing Jason with friends and the next Jason is bloody with an alternate weapon, I mentally get ready for salty-ness because 75%+ of the time they're going to RQ at some point. If I get a rude message from them, I just reply with a screenshot of them being killed like a little bitch. 

For counselors, I try and send a couple of them a "Good game" message every time I'm Jason. If you're a dancer/tea-bagger, you might be getting a message that basically mocks you and encourages you not to taunt or talk shit to Jason's you can't escape from. If you're a glitcher and are using or trying to use exploits, you're definitely getting a nasty message complete with a  screenshot of your death just to rub in the fact that even when you cheat, you still have no chance.

Finally, if you do manage to survive me because of cheating, you receive (guess what?) a nasty message challenging you to a rematch without cheating this time. Nobody ever has or ever will accept. Not because I'm some kind of God-level Jason, but because they're gutter trash who can only survive by cheating and a rematch would make this obvious. 

I'll never understand why Jason's who RQ feel they have any basis to trash talk after having their asses handed to them. What defense do you possible have? My favorite is still the guy who claimed counselors shouldn't team against Jason, which you literally have to do in order to kill him,  but that's about as interesting as the excuses get. They're on the same level as the counselors who want to call you trash after killing them. What does that make them then, the dog shit I just scraped off the bottom of my shoe?

Sadly, most of my GG messages have transformed to thank yous to lobby hosts who didn't quit after they died, since that's so fucking rare now. 

3 hours ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

I'll never understand why Jason's who RQ feel they have any basis to trash talk after having their asses handed to them. What defense do you possible have? My favorite is still the guy who claimed counselors shouldn't team against Jason, which you literally have to do in order to kill him,  but that's about as interesting as the excuses get. They're on the same level as the counselors who want to call you trash after killing them. What does that make them then, the dog shit I just scraped off the bottom of my shoe?

Sadly, most of my GG messages have transformed to thank yous to lobby hosts who didn't quit after they died, since that's so fucking rare now. 

We've gotten accused of teaming with the same Jason we were trying to kill. Yes... seriously. His reasoning for thinking we were teaming? 

"I was in a cabin and then Jason showed up after you came over". Um... I'm trying to fix the radio and call Tommy.... dumbass. Of course Jason came over there, he's been babysitting the radio cabin the whole game.

• Haha 1

This is so funny and thanks for posting because I thought it was just me.   Over the last couple of weeks I get random DMs saying Im trash as Jason and blah blah blah.    After the messages I couldn't remember anyone getting away.     LOL

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jdl1201 said:

This is so funny and thanks for posting because I thought it was just me.   Over the last couple of weeks I get random DMs saying Im trash as Jason and blah blah blah.    After the messages I couldn't remember anyone getting away.     LOL

No problem, and god no it's not just you. The better you are at Jason, it seems the more likely you're going to get messaged by turds with sore butts who only lose when somebody 'cheats'. Guess it's better than having them bully some noob to get their dicks hard, I think it's kind of hilarious, especially when considering how ridiculous some of the excuses are.. Like I mentioned above, if I'm a trash Jason and I just kicked your ass, what exactly does that make you? I've never been so insecure that I have to trash-talk Jason after a match if he kills me legit, or if the odd counselor happens to outplay me. Some people just cant' handle a challenge.

• Like 1

I think I'm one of the better Jasons on PC platform but I'm fully aware I have my weaknesses(I don't block near enough) so I don't rub it in unless I get some smart mouth on their mic who tea bagged or danced on me a few times and think they are hot sh_t .I'll adapt and get them most of the time but they'll still say "I kicked your ass Jason" in a message or over their mic.Umm I still killed you dumbass it doesn't matter how many stuns or hits you landed, you are dead.They are the same ones who run medic and thick skin and fast attacker. I know how to use Jason's abilities to their full potential and just because I'm good I get accused of being a hacker A LOT but there are tons of hackers on PC so I could see maybe they have a argument. I usually say in the post lobby If I were hacking I'd have killed everyone in like 2 minutes not 10 or 15. Latency is a major factor now and most players don't take that in account if they "lose" they just accuse you of hacking or just plain cheating.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

I think I'm one of the better Jasons on PC platform but I'm fully aware I have my weaknesses(I don't block near enough) so I don't rub it in unless I get some smart mouth on their mic who tea bagged or danced on me a few times and think they are hot sh_t .I'll adapt and get them most of the time but they'll still say "I kicked your ass Jason" in a message or over their mic.Umm I still killed you dumbass it doesn't matter how many stuns or hits you landed, you are dead.They are the same ones who run medic and thick skin and fast attacker. I know how to use Jason's abilities to their full potential and just because I'm good I get accused of being a hacker A LOT but there are tons of hackers on PC so I could see maybe they have a argument. I usually say in the post lobby If I were hacking I'd have killed everyone in like 2 minutes not 10 or 15. Latency is a major factor now and most players don't take that in account if they "lose" they just accuse you of hacking or just plain cheating.

Well said, you've summed up my point here pretty well. Except on console we get accused accused of teaming or glitching/exploiting rather than hacking. Like the two I apparently created for the match mentioned in the title post. I'm good, but not quite good enough to invent new exploits on the fly. 😂

One of the hard lessons I learned playing this game, it doesn't matter how good you are as Jason or Counselor, somebody is going to legit show you up at some point. You can say GG and give the player his due, or be a salty whiny little bitch.  At least the latter is occasionally entertaining.

@I'm Not a Goalie, I had a match last night with one of those E.S.B.'s you've made reference to. I'm amazed at how entitled some players are these days. I think the player's ego was bruised due to a massive win streak being broken.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1