Sign in to follow this  
TimDuke 01

Is there ANYTHING being done about hacking on PC?!!

There are like 4-5 topics about it on here. Some on steam, some on reddit as well.

It is what it is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fatal Error said:

I wonder if it is even being looked at.

Doesn't appear to be. Won't be buying another game from Gun again when they won't even reply. Poor customer service. I understand no more patches but at least somewhat support your existing games by policing the hackers.

6 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Doesn't appear to be. Won't be buying another game from Gun again when they won't even reply. Poor customer service. I understand no more patches but at least somewhat support your existing games by policing the hackers.

Try reaching out to them on social media, though I don't expect much to change. They do seem to be a bit more active there than here.

My experience last night:

-1 low level savini with an infinite shift in each lobby

-1 host that uses the console to spawn items

- Aspirated by a hacked lobby (you have to wait 10 minutes or more to find a normal lobby).

I reported every cracked savini yesterday to see if they will be banned. Savini doesn't bother me, but it's a whole plethora of hacks that come with it...

I am going to abandon playing this game, because it is a complete mess. Every time I am Jason, and I kill the host, the game ends. I literally have not been able to complete any matches as Jason in the past 10 tries. Also, hacking has become common place, and it is not possible to look past these glaring issues anymore. I even take MERCY on the host, and kill him last, but they drop anyway right before the kill!

In order to have a NORMAL game you need:

-The host not to drop

-Jason not to drop

-Nobody cheating

-A normal host lobby with 8 cap

NORMAL games are now RARE to come by, this is untenable for me. GOOD BYE!

50 minutes ago, Fatal Error said:

NORMAL games are now RARE to come by, this is untenable for me. GOOD BYE!

See you soon, because we always come back to this game when the anger has passed  😁