What do you guys think about that? My last game i was jason i was going for an 8/8 this one vanessa was the only one remaining i got to him tried to slash him as i got him injured he walked over the trap he put down and killed himself and says "no xp for you jason"

1 hour ago, gettodachappa said:

What do you guys think about that? My last game i was jason i was going for an 8/8 this one vanessa was the only one remaining i got to him tried to slash him as i got him injured he walked over the trap he put down and killed himself and says "no xp for you jason"

Laugh at their sorry ass, count it as an 8/8 and move on. Why people still think suiciding is getting one over on Jason I have no idea, I think it just makes them look like pussies. At least 1/3 of the max levels I go up against 1 on 1 will immediately try to kill themselves through a broken window the moment they realize they're cornered. It's just something you have to get used too. Don't get too hung up on getting 8/8 all the time, especially with the frequency in which players leave a match in this game. Getting someone to rage quite or suicide because you were too much for them is just as good as getting the kill. You still win. XP flows like a raging river in this game now, you'll make it up.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, gettodachappa said:

Who cares if you go 7/8 or 8/8 or 6/8?   Given the current (and future) state of the game, if you are able to actually complete a match without the host or Jason quitting or getting disconnected then it's a win and you should be happy.   Seriously.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

Laugh at their sorry ass, count it as an 8/8 and move on. Why people still think suiciding is getting one over on Jason I have no idea, I think it just makes them look like pussies. At least 1/3 of the max levels I go up against 1 on 1 will immediately try to kill themselves through a broken window the moment they realize they're cornered. It's just something you have to get used too. Don't get too hung up on getting 8/8 all the time, especially with the frequency in which players leave a match in this game. Getting someone to rage quite or suicide because you were too much for them is just as good as getting the kill. You still win. XP flows like a raging river in this game now, you'll make it up.

Hey to think about it suicide isnt much of a big deal its the host quitting that aggravates me

23 minutes ago, Laotian Lam said:

Who cares if you go 7/8 or 8/8 or 6/8?   Given the current (and future) state of the game, if you are able to actually complete a match without the host or Jason quitting or getting disconnected then it's a win and you should be happy.   Seriously.

When i got to the lobby this guy was bragging about how i didn't get him and he did it himself he said he survived gotta laugh at him