On 3/2/2021 at 5:06 AM, Somethin Cool said:

Taking that as a compliment 😎

I doubt they'll do anything that could potentially make their franchise look bad. 

👍👍

Honestly I don't think Halloween is going to be their next Horror game. Could be wrong on that but it just doesn't sound like it. If it is, why would they have Kane Hodder do mocap for it?

Notice Kane said "Horror franchise." He didn't say anything about "big horror franchise." I'd bet my last dollar that it's either Hatchet or possibly Texas Chainsaw if it's actually a "big" franchise. 

Ill tell you what, 

If Guns next video game is Halloween then i will do an irish jig and a couple of cart wheels.

I Still think that this old dev Wes Keltner wont dissapoint.

If its Texas chainsaw until they get Halloween then it wont be that bad.

Im hoping for an announcement from Gun media about the new game sometime near July.

What kind of DLC Costumes would you want if its a Halloween game.

23 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Ill tell you what, 

If Guns next video game is Halloween then i will do an irish jig and a couple of cart wheels.

I Still think that this old dev Wes Keltner wont dissapoint.

If its Texas chainsaw until they get Halloween then it wont be that bad.

Im hoping for an announcement from Gun media about the new game sometime near July.

What kind of DLC Costumes would you want if its a Halloween game.

If they make a Halloween game and use Kane Hodder for Michael Myers mocap they're going to have a lot of pissed off fans. From the sound of it, whatever it was it was scrapped anyway...

On 3/25/2021 at 11:28 PM, Somethin Cool said:

If they make a Halloween game and use Kane Hodder for Michael Myers mocap they're going to have a lot of pissed off fans. From the sound of it, whatever it was it was scrapped anyway...

When a Halloween game is Announced most of you will here me say i told you so.

I Just wish the Gunmedia guys would have listened to us fans and forum members as to what kind of deluxe editions and dlcs packages that we want.

7 hours ago, Strigoi said:

I Just wish the Gunmedia guys would have listened to us fans and forum members as to what kind of deluxe editions and dlcs packages that we want.

Just because it was "leaked" in an F13 FB group doesn't mean it's true. But still if it's true, and they used Hodder for the Myers mocap, then it'll never be the fan favorite that F13 is.

2 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Just because it was "leaked" in an F13 FB group doesn't mean it's true. But still if it's true, and they used Hodder for the Myers mocap, then it'll never be the fan favorite that F13 is.

Your right in a f13th facebook group a guy from Kentucky said that he knows the people that are doing the packaging and it is Halloween.

On 1/2/2021 at 9:28 AM, IcrazyKid855 said:

So I was watching one of Wes’ streams the other day and he was asked a question about securing rights and he mentioned that sometimes the rights holders can get greedy, ultimately ruining a deal. He went on to say this had happened to Gun after they laid out a plan for a game but ultimately the rights holders got greedy. 

So, I asked if this was before or after F13 and interestingly he said after. This leads me to believe that they may have already attempted to make Halloween but couldn’t secure a deal. Also, it would make sense since in January of 2019 Wes was tweeting Blumhouse, Ryan Turek and Jason Blum so perhaps at that point in time he had reached out but ultimately couldn’t secure the rights.

I hope this isn’t the case though because it would be a real shame if Gun couldn’t get Halloween since they would do it real justice.

Im hearing promising things about a Gun media Halloween game.

On 4/12/2021 at 8:26 AM, Strigoi said:

Im hearing promising things about a Gun media Halloween game.

Truly? Thank you for letting me know!

On 4/11/2021 at 4:31 PM, Strigoi said:

A game needs to be released before we worry about deluxe editions or DLC for the game.

• Like 4

I miss all the speculation about what the next game will be. Halloween is certainly the fan favourite, I personally think TCM would play more like Friday than a Halloween game would. For some reason, I think just being dropped in the final act wouldn’t work as well for Halloween. It might be because Halloween tends to have solo or duo protagonists and not groups but also keeping it true to Michael might be difficult. That said, I think if someone cracks how to lay it out in stages so that it has build up and uncertainty a Halloween or Scream game would be a ton of fun. I think both those games will require activities for the victims/killers to preform before commencing with the slaughter. In Scream the killer calls before appearing, often one of the first attempted victims survives to increase the tension, this could be worked into the game. With the killer having to choose where to push and the survivors having to choose the location of any final conflict.

10 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I miss all the speculation about what the next game will be. Halloween is certainly the fan favourite, I personally think TCM would play more like Friday than a Halloween game would. For some reason, I think just being dropped in the final act wouldn’t work as well for Halloween. It might be because Halloween tends to have solo or duo protagonists and not groups but also keeping it true to Michael might be difficult. That said, I think if someone cracks how to lay it out in stages so that it has build up and uncertainty a Halloween or Scream game would be a ton of fun. I think both those games will require activities for the victims/killers to preform before commencing with the slaughter. In Scream the killer calls before appearing, often one of the first attempted victims survives to increase the tension, this could be worked into the game. With the killer having to choose where to push and the survivors having to choose the location of any final conflict.

A Guy that lives in Kentucky on Facebook told me that he knows the people doing the packaging for the game and its Halloween.

If its a Halloween game.

Then i want Halloween costume packs.

I Want Universal monsters costume packs.

I Want Kiss costume packs.

I Want Star Wars costume packs.

I Want Dark Druids Dlc where Hooded Druids follow Michael Myers and write strange messages in blood and do weird ceremonies in the corn feilds and Basements.

I Would like to see lots of Jack o Lanters in The Dark Hospital and on house porches.

Fix the phone and Call Dr. Loomis.

Dr. Loomis as a playable charachter.

Tvs that play monster movies inside houses.

SAMHAIN WRITTEN IN BLOOD Everywhere.

Strange Druids and Samhain rituals.

Michael Myers can attack security guards in the Hospital with a hammer.

Michael myers can kill police and steal cars.

1 hour ago, Strigoi said:

A Guy that lives in Kentucky on Facebook told me that he knows the people doing the packaging for the game and its Halloween.

Just making sure I understand this right; a guy... who knows a guy.... is claiming a game that hasn't been announced is already in the packaging phase?

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, SteveChristy said:

Just making sure I understand this right; a guy... who knows a guy.... is claiming a game that hasn't been announced is already in the packaging phase?

Please dont make fun of me.

The guy told me that he knows the people doing the packaging and for sure the game is Halloween.

I Believed the guy that told me this because he lives in Kentucky also where Gun Media studios is in Lexington Kentucky.

I Know this chance rumor could be just a dupe lie.

But it could also be true.

Im not spreading lies or runors and im not speculating.

Im just sharing what someone else claimed to be true and im discussing what id like to see in the game if its Halloween.

• Like 1

Please dont make fun of me.

Wasn't.

But it could also be true.

Highly unlikely, at least per that string of supposed logic. If a game the caliber of Halloween is being made, no way it gets dropped out of nowhere with zero hype. Not as to say the game isn't being made, as I have no idea. But, I wouldn't place any stock in a guy claiming it's already getting packaged.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SteveChristy said:

Wasn't.

Highly unlikely, at least per that string of supposed logic. If a game the caliber of Halloween is being made, no way it gets dropped out of nowhere with zero hype. Not as to say the game isn't being made, as I have no idea. But, I wouldn't place any stock in a guy claiming it's already getting packaged.

Well i think there is a good possiability that its a Halloween game and its allready being packaged to ship as Gun media has been working on there new game since 2019.

Wes Keltner said about a month ago that it costs too much to wait another year to release the game.

I Suspect that there will be A HUUUUGE Anouncement around July but im just guessing.

ALL THESE CLAIMS ARE JUST RUMORS AND SPECULATION AND GUESSES.

Wes Keltner announced on twitter that he will be taking Gun medias new game to some sort of gaming convention this year and revealing guns new Huge Horror franchise title.

Wes Keltner announced on twitter that he will be taking Gun medias new game to some sort of gaming convention this year and revealing guns new Huge Horror franchise title.

I really hope so... maybe not the going to a convention part but an announcement this year would be very nice. 
I’m still not convinced it’s going to be Halloween. I’ve been considering which franchise would play the most like Friday and still think TCM or even Hatchet has the most chance of being successful in that format. 
It’s also possible that Gun may not try a franchise but instead return to their roots so to speak and their next game could be done as a Volume Two. Summer Camp:Volume One did get transmogrified into Friday, so maybe they’ll step back and do Suburbia:Volume Two or something of the like. 

6 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I’m still not convinced it’s going to be Halloween. I’ve been considering which franchise would play the most like Friday and still think TCM or even Hatchet has the most chance of being successful in that format.

I'd be surprised if whatever they make plays anything like Friday. But yeah, I don't think it'll be Halloween. 

On 4/28/2021 at 12:55 PM, Somethin Cool said:

I'd be surprised if whatever they make plays anything like Friday. But yeah, I don't think it'll be Halloween. 

Well what game do you think that Gun is making.

Well what game do you think that Gun is making.

I don't know and I really don't care at this point. I'm not going to get my hopes up on one specific horror franchise only to possibly get let down later. Too soon to say...

1 hour ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

I’d rather have them release their original Slasher game. 🤷🏼‍♂️ I want to see their original vision. 

Agreed. 

As much as I'd love to see a licensed Halloween or even another Friday game,  after the experience with this game and the lawsuit crap, it just isn't worth it.  I'd much rather it be a more generic horror survival game that actually gets proper patches, proper updates and proper DLCs.

Edited to add: And proper Druids, Samhain writings and Peter Criss.