Sign in to follow this  
Angelicus23

Help me with annoying Vanessa abusive players

Hello I came back to the game after 3 years not playing when I got told the game is considered dead now with the final update, and I wanted to flex again my og Savini Jason.
My skills are still good, however, after a few Jason games, at the end of this last one there were 2 Vanessa players switching between mid-run and sprint and I could never catch them up, I was playing part 9 Jason now because I wanted to play other Jasons, and as you know this one can't run, so it was impossible for me to catch them, and even using the shift power was useless because I dont perfectly control it, and they were just emoting and using soundpad fart sounds, the few only times my shift worked they were rescuing themselves with a lot of pocket knifes, giant shotguns and flare guns, for some reason they also were able to levitate and move while aiming at me (Im not sure if all this is hacking or exploiting).
I felt like shit after the match ended with them making fun of me in the chat and I dont even consider myself that bad, and the stats the running Jasons don't convince me at all to choose them, I just want to know if you guys have any tips against these kind of players. Thanks!

Throwing knives and more throwing knives. Work on quick throws with the knives. Best way to slow down Vanessa and any other faster counselor. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Throwing knives and more throwing knives. Work on quick throws with the knives. Best way to slow down Vanessa and any other faster counselor. 

Thank you, I'll keep it in mind! From now I'll keep my knifes only for counselors who play like this oor have fast movement

If i find a lobby and it has several 150 Vanessa in it i switch too part 5 . A) He runs    b ) The # of knives he has , even with that said some players are just insanely good at the 1/2 jog sprint shit as looking back .  

Yep, throwing knives are the key to slowing those bothersome Vanessa players.There are a few good tutorials on quick tossing on YouTube.

Stalk shift is your friend too if you get the opportunity. It's hard for even the trolliest of troll Vanessa's to juke a shift if they don't see you coming. No, running Jason's won't help that much since players already using high stam and likely perked up counselors, who know how to manage their stamina will run around running Jason's almost as easily. Like the others said above, slash when you can, utilize your throwing knives, and if you notice a pattern in the way the Vanessa player is breaking when they try to avoid your shift, try anticipating where they're going instead of trying to shift right on them. (Easier said then done. This is how I get most of my stam trolls, but it took a lot of practice) I'd also recommended making sure you have you choke kill equipped since these types of guys will usually try to leave the match the second your grab them. Also a good quick kill to you can usually fire off before their buddies can get the save in. 

Can't comment much on the potential exploiting/hacking, since I haven't really encountered much of what you're describing.

41 minutes ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

Stalk shift is your friend too if you get the opportunity. It's hard for even the trolliest of troll Vanessa's to juke a shift if they don't see you coming. No, running Jason's won't help that much since players already using high stam and likely perked up counselors, who know how to manage their stamina will run around running Jason's almost as easily. Like the others said above, slash when you can, utilize your throwing knives, and if you notice a pattern in the way the Vanessa player is breaking when they try to avoid your shift, try anticipating where they're going instead of trying to shift right on them. (Easier said then done. This is how I get most of my stam trolls, but it took a lot of practice) I'd also recommended making sure you have you choke kill equipped since these types of guys will usually try to leave the match the second your grab them. Also a good quick kill to you can usually fire off before their buddies can get the save in. 

Can't comment much on the potential exploiting/hacking, since I haven't really encountered much of what you're describing.

this is what happened, they had more stuff like that saved in the main house

image.png.6d600c89bcaa0e56110c41754e782a06.png

image.png.6c4b85441bb99955338bb20585e6ea4c.png

2 hours ago, Angelicus23 said:

this is what happened, they had more stuff like that saved in the main house

image.png.6d600c89bcaa0e56110c41754e782a06.png

image.png.6c4b85441bb99955338bb20585e6ea4c.png

Hmm, so they were hording multiple giant weapons? Never seen that happen before... I was aware of a past exploit with the flare gun, but I've never run into anyone so bored they took it to this level. Figures, take away most of their rock exploits, they'll just find some other way to troll. I haven't encountered anyone doing this yet, but have seen a few people on the forum complain about it so I guess either this glitch exploit has become easier to pull off since the final patch, or just became more prevalent. Unfortunately, all you can really do is gather your evidence and report it to Jason Kills Bugs, and hope something comes of it.