Ehsan

Very slow

The new update just came out a few days ago but it’s extremely slow. The game buffers a lot, glitches, and you get thrown out of the lobby if the host leaves. Anyone having the same problem?

• Like 1

I'm surprised it took so long to see a post like this. Figured the casuals would be flooding the forum after the update wondering why most of the games they play are disconnecting halfway through now. But yeah, dedicated serves are gone, and the game's reverted back to P2P... Which means your game experience is going to be on the laggy side now unless you or the host just has great internet, and reliant on the host not being a dick or realizing that they are the host and they're screwing everybody else over when they leave. We've known this was coming, and have for a while. At least a little bit of lag is just going to be a fact of life now. As far as the host leaving goes, all you can do about that if you can't organize a private match is try to get host duties yourself if you have decent internet,  or always check the level of whoever is the host. If they're level 5, back out immediately because that bitch is likely dying early and is even more likely to leave when they do, probably not even realizing they are the host or what they're doing to everyone else when they leave. Try to find a host whose a higher level... There's no guarantees, but they're less likely to die early and hopefully more likely to understand what's going on now and not leave. Don't hold your breath, but it is possible.

• Like 1

slow?, the game is slow since the devs changed the game engine, i think it was in 2018, the game is slow too much stuttering, etc etc, i could run the game before, devs must set back the previous engine, this is very bad optimized!