Sign in to follow this  
sedaiv

One Last Time: Savini Jason

Since we're at the last patch & a number of us are EXTREMELY loyal, i still play with @HaHaTrumpWon who uploads videos too, can those who've been loyal & still play get Savini Jason for services rendered? 

4 hours ago, sedaiv said:

Since we're at the last patch & a number of us are EXTREMELY loyal, i still play with @HaHaTrumpWon who uploads videos too, can those who've been loyal & still play get Savini Jason for services rendered? 

Dude, they are NEVER going to make Savini publicly available under any circumstance. Trust me on this, don't bother. Ain't going to happen.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Dude, they are NEVER going to make Savini publicly available under any circumstance. Trust me on this, don't bother. Ain't going to happen.

That is the one thing about this game that you can count on.

I admire your determination @sedaiv.

• Like 1

Who cares? It's the end. Why not be a little generous, bow out nicely, makes some money charging 5 or 7 or 10 dollars or give it to tje people who played since June 2017

I know a horse that’s gonna be extremely happy once the forums get archived in the near future. Talk about “beating a dead horse.” This topic is the most severe case of beating a dead horse I’ve ever seen. @Kodiak, here’s another one. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, sedaiv said:

Who cares? It's the end. Why not be a little generous, bow out nicely, makes some money charging 5 or 7 or 10 dollars or give it to tje people who played since June 2017

Because it was promised to us backers and Gun keep their word. You're being selfish by asking them to purposely stab a group of their earliest supporters in the back "to make some nice money". 

Also, for 'services rendered'? What services? I've been a forum mod for almost 4 years here and I never asked for anything for 'services rendered'.

Savini Jason will never be released for sale

• Like 3