Greetings!

First of all, we were all upset after hearing the latest patch news, but there are some things left to talk about. (This issue is a problem experienced only by pc gamers, but I would appreciate it if you read it anyway.)

Most people have heard that hackers have removed the perks and skills of others. This first happened on March 19, 2020 and I am one of the first to experience it. We have submitted this issue to the JKB many times as a report, but the issue still exists. Hackers somehow managed to infiltrate the server. When I write this to you, they are removing my friend's perks. Ok, this is not about this situation.

To us (to reporters) hackers have denied access to the game (after the patch in July). When we enter the game and we are connected to the account, we get a "Database login failure" error. We have already sent tickets to JKB many times, but nothing happened after 4 months since our accounts were hacked. I attached the video with proofs of the "Database login failure" error. Also, soon my friends (reporters) will also attach their videos here about the Database login failure error. We found out how they did it, but we'll never share it. That's why we are so sure that our accounts have been hacked and that only the reporters have been hacked. Please take this problem seriously and I ask you to solve it.

Best Regards,

Abadon.

Video: 

2113451440_Ekrangrnts08-11-202020_29_13.thumb.jpg.0e43487564ea931971de1438b68dbbd6.jpg

• Like 4

Yes, you wrote everything right. I fully support you. I am attaching my video about the "Database login failure" error. 

• Like 3

We were told to be patient but we are ignored. I wrote to Steam support about this and they replied that only developers should take care of this.
We're angry today, as the developers are releasing their latest patch on Tuesday, and we still won't be able to connect to the game !

mattshotcha can you answer this topic ??? We investigated to bring you the evidence of the hack, you know how the hackers blocked us. We have waited long enough, I think, after several months of waiting. Players should be warned about this, as there are not just bugs in this game, but hackers who keep taking our perks off us and we have had enough of your silence about it !!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I have the same problem and still I can't go online with my main Account, here´s my video from my side!!!

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Korkak Cemil said:

Well, we all have the same situation as on the video we sent this to JKB for report 6 months ago and they still have not been able to solve this for us.

I feel bad for all of the PC players still suffering from that problem.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Thank you. I think we have been patient so far. Now is the time to deal with our problem.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Thanks for understanding

12 hours ago, Mayday said:

Thank you. I think we have been patient so far. Now is the time to deal with our problem.

Well deserved. You got the reward you wanted from your reports. Like you, when we ban it's forever deal with it.
If someday you get unblocked, we will have the pleasure to block you again. And also your others accounts you want it ? Say and it's done.
Be prepare, tomorrow, all people banned by reporters who want it will be unbanned on the game forever.
All cheaters back and unbanned hum... Reporters will understand they are so useless.
And no patch to counter that hahahaha. Enjoy !
When you will see every cheaters are back and unbannable you will understand this time.
Cheaters always win. Reporters are just for entertainment purposes.
I hope for you that you have others games after tomorrow...
Every cheaters are ready for tomorrow.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, F13 fan said:

Well deserved. You got the reward you wanted from your reports. Like you, when we ban it's forever deal with it.
If someday you get unblocked, we will have the pleasure to block you again. And also your others accounts you want it ? Say and it's done.
Be prepare, tomorrow, all people banned by reporters who want it will be unbanned on the game forever.
All cheaters back and unbanned hum... Reporters will understand they are so useless.
When you will see every cheaters are back and unbannable you will understand this time.

I'm just saying what I'm going to write for myself.

In online games hackers usually play games by having fun over normal players, upsetting them, unfairly making fun of them. This has to be prevented, because you don't know that you're psychologically harming other people. If you think you can't be stopped, Do you think you can stop us? Our goal is to bring the game to a better place, the game's hack detection system is not enough, and somehow it needs to be done. Do you think you can do the same in other games?

"Unbannable" is not something you can decide, if someone is banned by steam once they are no longer removed from that ban. How do you know you won't be banned after the patch?

I suggest you reconsider "Cheaters always win," maybe they can win in the game, but what about real life?... What you're doing is a complete crime. You're breaking into the server without permission. You're trying to disrupt the servers. It's not on the same level as doing money cheat or etc.. in this game. A serious crime!!!

Also, not only the reporters were blocked, but also the good people were blocked. Because you couldn't even beat them by hacking.

Edited by Abadon
etc
  • Like 1

On 11/9/2020 at 3:46 PM, F13 fan said:

LMAO. SHUT UP, YOU ABSOLUTE WANK STAIN!!! You're really not special. You're just taking advantage of an unsecure game. And if I was blocked/banned by you scum I would make it my point of duty to hound every account you all make and report/ban them too. The game is pretty much done now anyway, so you can bring back the rest of your pathetic little friends to cheat all they want. But the fact remains that it is still just a game!!! There are thousdands of other games to play out there, and just because you ruin people's fun on this one game doesn't make you important, buddy boy.

But, again, I will stand by the fact that GUN MEDIA HAS TO TAKE MOST OF THE BLAME FOR ALLOWING THIS TO CONTINUE! After the servers were attacked there was no confirmation that it wasn't going to happen again, only that it was "being monitored." No update as to whether or not the culprits were found and dealt with accordingly by the supposed 'international task force' that were on the case. Clearly the last patch hasn't stopped the removal of perks and/or CP if it is still happening (according to the OP). And there is no mention of illegal server access being restricted once and for all in the forthcoming patch. That is the real kick in the teeth to the players.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, F13 Seppuku Squad said:

Here is a normal day on the servers of Europe. This is what happened to the game because there are too many hackers to report

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, Mayday said:

Here is a normal day on the servers of Europe. This is what happened to the game because there are too many hackers to report

The worst part is that Gun are aware of all of this and turn a blind eye. How proper security measures have never been put in place is beyond me. No one should be able to manipulate the game server-side! And now they wash their hands of it all and walk away on Tuesday thinking that the fuse and fuse box location proximity was more of a priority *smh*

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, F13 Seppuku Squad said:

Le pire, c'est que Gun est conscient de tout cela et ferme les yeux. La façon dont les mesures de sécurité appropriées n’ont jamais été mises en place me dépasse. Personne ne devrait pouvoir manipuler le jeu côté serveur! Et maintenant, ils se lavent les mains et s'en vont mardi en pensant que la proximité de l'emplacement du fusible et de la boîte à fusibles était plus une priorité * smh *

There you are, that is exactly it. these issues are major in the game and they never did anything about it. They will disappear leaving the game in this state. We just wanted to help clean up intruders since their anticheat is useless.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, F13 fan said:

Cringy...

@Abadon Mate, if you want a sincere response to your post, from the person who matters most, then you need to tag in the Community Lead (Matt). Not sure if @Mayday tagged him in correctly, but so far he has not responded. This topic has been raised before and there was no definitive outcome after the last patch dropped. It wasn't until the hackers doxed the servers for all platforms that they actually acknowledged it being a problem. In a nutshell - if the issue is not going to be resolve in the final patch then it never will be. And considering how long they have known about it, it would be foolish to maintain hope. Sorry to be so blunt, but it is what it is.

• Like 3