Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HuDawg

As this game comes to an end...

Recommended Posts

I just wanted to say thank you for making F13th the game.   No game has ever come close to what F13th is, and probably never will.

Its sad to see you guys shut off dedicated servers..  But for what its worth.  Its been a hell of a ride.

Also.. this is one of the few forums that never banned me for speaking my mind.  So thank you to the moderators too.  

To everyone else on this forum that i've argued or agreed with.    You made it worth staying around.

 

With only a few days left.   I will now try to get myself killed when playing as Jason.    I've never been Killed as Jason.  But hey, i figure my 1st time should be my last time.  A fitting end..lol

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

There is no end the game can still be played just need good connection and good players who aren't weak to death!

Public games are where the bulk of the player base plays. Hosts will quit if they aren't Jason or they get killed.    Since there is no more dedicated servers.. the game will end.

This is how it was prior to dedicated servers.  So for me, i won't be going through that again.   

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Public games are where the bulk of the player base plays. Hosts will quit if they aren't Jason or they get killed.    Since there is no more dedicated servers.. the game will end.

This is how it was prior to dedicated servers.  So for me, i won't be going through that again.   

 

:( Brutha please dont stop playing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

:( Brutha please dont stop playing!

Awww man.   I didn't want this post to be a negative thing.  It was more of thank you post.

For me, this game was awesome for what it was.   The fact that this game is still being played is a testament to that.

 

Also this is Sober me talking.  Not sober me will probably be like 'Fuck it, lets try a game of F13th"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Public games are where the bulk of the player base plays. Hosts will quit if they aren't Jason or they get killed.    Since there is no more dedicated servers.. the game will end.

This is how it was prior to dedicated servers.  So for me, i won't be going through that again.   

 

Have to agree with you , it will die a slow death , between host rage quits and new glitches it will be impossible too play without 8 friends and thats hard with time and gets boring . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, bryanp3692 said:

Have to agree with you , it will die a slow death , between host rage quits and new glitches it will be impossible too play without 8 friends and thats hard with time and gets boring . 

All good things come to an end, sadly.

There will be players playing for a time, though the login server will be shut down eventually.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Awww man.   I didn't want this post to be a negative thing.  It was more of thank you post.

For me, this game was awesome for what it was.   The fact that this game is still being played is a testament to that.

 

Also this is Sober me talking.  Not sober me will probably be like 'Fuck it, lets try a game of F13th"

 

I gotcha! I love the hell out of this game!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This isn't over.  I am trying to gather people for an event on Friday November 13th.  When the event Is over I want to gather as many of us as possbile so that we can keep playing.  Please join me on the 13th and then just don't leave.

https://discord.gg/FEzMPT4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2020 at 1:26 AM, HuDawg said:

I just wanted to say thank you for making F13th the game.   No game has ever come close to what F13th is, and probably never will.

Its sad to see you guys shut off dedicated servers..  But for what its worth.  Its been a hell of a ride.

Also.. this is one of the few forums that never banned me for speaking my mind.  So thank you to the moderators too.  

To everyone else on this forum that i've argued or agreed with.    You made it worth staying around.

 

With only a few days left.   I will now try to get myself killed when playing as Jason.    I've never been Killed as Jason.  But hey, i figure my 1st time should be my last time.  A fitting end..lol

Hopefully Gun Media creates a game similar to F13 that is fun. I’m hoping for a Halloween game, but if it’s not a Halloween game, I wouldn’t be disappointed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...