turfking8

Is it possible to kill a counselor after they've left the field of play at the cops exit?

Is it possible to kill a counselor after they've left the field of play?

I ask this because I just got killed after the game should have been over and I was walking away in the animation part but somehow Jason picked me up and out of the animation and killed me, ridiculous! I'm very aggravated right now. Is this a glitch or is this a possibility in the game I've just never incurred before?

I've had this happen a handful of times. It's very irritating because once your counselor escapes to the cops, you have zero control over them. Unfortunately, from what I've been informed, it has to do with the latency between connections of the Jason player and counselor. It may registered on your side you escaped but not on Jason's end. Makes no sense to me, but that's the explanation I was given when I filed a bug report.

18 hours ago, turfking8 said:

Is it possible to kill a counselor after they've left the field of play?

I ask this because I just got killed after the game should have been over and I was walking away in the animation part but somehow Jason picked me up and out of the animation and killed me, ridiculous! I'm very aggravated right now. 

I've had it happened few times to me over the years...   I was barely bothered.

Shit happens..

Thanks for all of your input. I would it rather be a glitch than a cheat, so thanks. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one