Sign in to follow this  
HaHaTrumpWon

Most satisfying Jason-kill?

What Jason have you enjoyed killing the most? I don't mean what version of Jason, I mean what specific Jason-kill itself.  

Last night, we killed a p4 on Packanack Small that was teaming with a Fox and doing nothing whatsoever to hide it. She tried going for the sweater to prevent the kill, but our Sweater Girl got to it first. When that failed, she started fixing a car while the three of us decided to go to the boathouse. Jason, meanwhile, has decided to hide in the water and only surface long enough to throw knives (to the shock of no one...). Soon after, the Fox finishes fixing the car and is now driving around the boathouse in an attempt to run us over and prevent the kill (ALSO to the shock of no one). SG waits in front of a window until Jason comes close enough and Wannabe Team-killer is on the opposite side of the boathouse, then uses the sweater. Jason gets stunned, then killed, and then rage quits mid-death because... of course he did.

Skip to 14:40

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

What Jason have you enjoyed killing the most? I don't mean what version of Jason, I mean what specific Jason-kill itself.  

Last night, we killed a p4 on Packanack Small that was teaming with a Fox and doing nothing whatsoever to hide it. She tried going for the sweater to prevent the kill, but our Sweater Girl got to it first. When that failed, she started fixing a car while the three of us decided to go to the boathouse. Jason, meanwhile, has decided to hide in the water and only surface long enough to throw knives (to the shock of no one...). Soon after, the Fox finishes fixing the car and is now driving around the boathouse in an attempt to run us over and prevent the kill (ALSO to the shock of no one). SG waits in front of a window until Jason comes close enough and Wannabe Team-killer is on the opposite side of the boathouse, then uses the sweater. Jason gets stunned, then killed, and then rage quits mid-death because... of course he did.

Skip to 14:40

That's great , you're lucky you muted him . Gonna-Get-Got(Jason) is legit one of the biggest dicks i ever played against , granted i never seen him team .

3 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

None sadly....

Give it time. As easy as it is, you can probably be talking to your mom and do it by accident.

Never had any particularly satisfying kills. I moreso remember the times I myself got killed. Every now and then I'll intentionally neglect trapping the ol' bachelor pad so that I can have a climactic fight with Tommy.

4 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Give it time. As easy as it is, you can probably be talking to your mom and do it by accident.

Majority just rage quit on us.

18 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Majority just rage quit on us.

When they've lost so badly they can't even bear to see how it ends, that's how you know they are truly beaten. 

as jason ive only died twice (17 if you count boosting). the second time it was actually a good game on both parts. i had killed pretty much everyone except sweater (a vanessa, because of course it ws gonna be a vanessa) tommy, and one other girl.  the last kill i got the guy knocked my mask off before i slashed him.

now we were on equal footing. as i chased the random girl outside a house, she doubled into a corner and suddenly i get paralyzed by sweater who was just around that corner, random hit me with her bat, i fell down and tommy killed me. that was an amazing jason death (thats the correct term). and i congratulated them for pulling it off so good.

I've been apart of killing Jason countless times by now and honestly most of them are pretty forgettable. I remember killing a Savini once and I guess killing teaming Jason's is satisfying. 

The most satisfying thing for me in the game is STN after a tense chase. STN against teamers also often makes them rage pretty good. 

11 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

When they've lost so badly they can't even bear to see how it ends, that's how you know they are truly beaten. 

😞😞😞

3 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Sad reacts bro.

It's true, is it not? Me and this same group killed about 8 last night and the only one that stood out whatsoever was the one who was talking loads of shit before the round started and then rage quit. If you hang around and keep playing, we forget all about you by the time the next game starts. 

14 hours ago, ULTIMA said:

as jason ive only died twice (17 if you count boosting). the second time it was actually a good game on both parts. i had killed pretty much everyone except sweater (a vanessa, because of course it ws gonna be a vanessa) tommy, and one other girl.  the last kill i got the guy knocked my mask off before i slashed him.

now we were on equal footing. as i chased the random girl outside a house, she doubled into a corner and suddenly i get paralyzed by sweater who was just around that corner, random hit me with her bat, i fell down and tommy killed me. that was an amazing jason death (thats the correct term). and i congratulated them for pulling it off so good.

The last time I got killed as Jason was because I Shifted right up to Tommy and started shredding his ass with my machete without realizing they already had the sweater and that SG was only a few feet away. Yeah, that didn't go so well...

I had one a while back I wish I'd saved. We were on Jarvis House with Tommy, SG, a Chad, and a Tiffany left. Mask gets broken but it was another Chad who did it so I killed him and pretty much didn't give it a second thought. Few minutes later the shack trap goes off so I Stalk-Morph somewhere close, then Stalk-Shift right past Tommy (who's still in the trap) and  body block him from getting inside the shack. This goes well for about 15 seconds, but then SG does her thing and I realize she's in the shack with me. Apparently someone gave her the mask, she went in to get the sweater and axe, gave it to Tommy, then went back inside and had Tommy step in the trap on purpose. And since he was still in there, I thought I made it in time.

My favorite Jason kill was on Crystal Lake.  I was able to grab the sweater while I had Jason's mask (playing as Tiff) so he had no clue.  Tommy and a Vanessa were being chased around the boathouse by Jason.  Jason and Tommy were in the middle of the road and Jason had just slashed Tommy to the point of limping.  My Tiffany came flying off the rock cliffs on the side of the road, landing beside Jason.  Used the sweater, Nessa tagged him with a bat and ole limpy Tommy finished him off.  All Jason had time for was to say  "Wait, what!?" when he was stunned by the sweater. lol

My favorite Jason kill was against a teaming part 8 (150 Jason) on Packanack. I was Vanessa, my buddy was Victoria.   Funny thing was the Jason killed me once when I was Jason, he was the sweater girl.   Tommy tower was in Woodbury and Jason hits the power box for it and traps it. I run over take the trap, he comes back and chases me away. He traps it again only afor me to to take that one. He kills me before I can fix it.  As Jason is out chasing others, I notice he is ignoring a Fox and check his profile. Sure enough they are buds.  My friend as Victoria goes and fixes the power box, calls tommy and hides in a closet waiting for me to appear. I tell my friend that I m thinking hes teaming. Sure enough Jason knows hes in a closet and he has to run out.  The shack was left of the lodge, up the hill. We have to make it from Woodbury to there.  I come ove and shoot him and give us some time.  He chases me and i lead him to the lodge where i shoot him again with another shot gun. He gets rage sometime during all this.  I run out of the lodge and meet up with my friend just behind the lodge.  We take his mask off now we have no way to stun him and we still are outside the lodge needing to get to the shack. His buddy who now has the car comes and makes a sad attempt to run us over.  He chases all the shack grabbing, slashing  with us not able to stun him.  We make it to the shack and we are like, we might actually pull this off.  My friend grabs the sweater, pops it and I take him to his knees ramming the axe in his face. Oh and also for those that remember this happened during the glitch jason time, when jason regained his shift immediatly(well part 3 5 7 and 8 jasons anyways if there were more jason that did i forget) So the whole time he chased us from woodbury to the left where the shack was he had unlimited shift as well.