Sign in to follow this  
adam0432

Bring back friendly-fire and make jason be able to get stun when rage is on

For god's sake bring ally fire back in the final patch, it's too frustrating to wait to find a part to end up being in a part full of teamers who take gas, keys ect.
Give us a way to defend ourselves against them, ally fire is the only solution for me given the current state of the game. (If you don't want to put ally fire back in all games, at least make sure that the party host can activate or deactivate it before the start of a game)

And for jason it would be nice to reset the stun even when the rage mode is activated it will restore more balanced.

I love this game so much, it will be too sad to leave it as his, filled with teamers who are killing the game day after day.

Thanks to the people who will take the time to read this post, and have a good day

Your complaints about Friendly Fire and Rage are only applicable in Quick Play.  And unless the last patch includes some sort of host migration if the host quits, Quick Play will probably die a quick death in November.   I'm guessing the majority of the players who stick around after the servers are shut down will be playing in Private Matches.  So in a way your complaints will probably be a moot point.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, adam0432 said:

For god's sake bring ally fire back in the final patch, it's too frustrating to wait to find a part to end up being in a part full of teamers who take gas, keys ect.
Give us a way to defend ourselves against them, ally fire is the only solution for me given the current state of the game. (If you don't want to put ally fire back in all games, at least make sure that the party host can activate or deactivate it before the start of a game)

And for jason it would be nice to reset the stun even when the rage mode is activated it will restore more balanced.

I love this game so much, it will be too sad to leave it as his, filled with teamers who are killing the game day after day.

Thanks to the people who will take the time to read this post, and have a good day

No, and no.

8 hours ago, Laotian Lam said:

Your complaints about Friendly Fire and Rage are only applicable in Quick Play.  And unless the last patch includes some sort of host migration if the host quits, Quick Play will probably die a quick death in November.   I'm guessing the majority of the players who stick around after the servers are shut down will be playing in Private Matches.  So in a way your complaints will probably be a moot point.

We played for over a year with no host migration, meaning every piss-baby tempter tantrum resulted in getting kicked and having to find a new lobby. We'll be fine without migration.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

We played for over a year with no host migration, meaning every piss-baby tempter tantrum resulted in getting kicked and having to find a new lobby. We'll be fine without migration.

I agree. No matter what players did to ruin the fun for others, people still got matches in, had a good time, and got shit done.

Rage quits will always suck, but players who are in-game for the right reasons will still find matches.

• Like 2