Anonymous

Allow Jason and counselors to know where the Tommy house is located on the map.

I still maintain that despite them eventually getting the call off every minute without Tommy gives you more opportunity to "thin the heard" especially of all the females in the lobby.

16 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

I still maintain that despite them eventually getting the call off every minute without Tommy gives you more opportunity to "thin the heard" especially of all the females in the lobby.

I am lvl 150 several times like you and I know exactly where the phone box is. I can even know which cabin the fuse is going to spawn, and sometimes the drawer. Since the time you've been playing you should have remembered all the spawns from Jarvis' house. And if the guide doesn't help you 100% well you have to manage. The devs cannot assist the players more if they have gaps. I say this in a friendly way, not to create tension. We can't be the best all the time and we have to accept dying if we haven't been good enough. 

• Like 1

I'm at least 85% accurate on the Tommy box but I've spent hours upon hours playing the bots trying to get the spawns down when there is no visual clue in the opening video and I have studied Tommy 86's guide. I'm not so much speaking for myself but for the more "casual" or new players that are struggling against a group of experienced Jason hunters.They don't stand a chance and there in lies the problem.Yeah we more experienced players can handle it.However we tend to turn a blind eye to the "average" player who aren't going to "study" and learn which probably has caused many to refund or never play the game again.We all know there is NO mercy shown to newer players. Imaging you just bought this game and get to be Jason "thinking"  you are pretty much unstoppable killing machine and you get in a lobby full of 150 level Jason hunters and you are lying dead with a machete or Axe buried in your head in less than 5 minutes.Most would never play the game again I know I wouldn't. No level matching is one of the major flaws in this game along with no host migration. I was merely making a suggestion to make killing Jason as hard as possible which it should be dang near impossible. Just my opinion.

• Like 1

this should never happen jason should never know where or when tommy is located also he should not be able to sense  players thats not even somethin he has in the movie in the movie he is just a tired old lunatic that kills ppl not a mind reader

• Confused 2

6 hours ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

jason should never know where or when tommy is located

Well it's kind of hard NOT to see a big red and white tower with a red light on it and it shows you in a lot of the intro videos to certain maps if you know where to look in the video.There are only 2 maps that don't show it in any intro videos and that is Pack small and Jarvis. You play enough hours and you can guess it about 50% and someone took the time to research the % chance on all the configurations where it possibly could be and issued a guide. You can't stop that. I suggest you re watch Part 8 if you think he has no abilities.

1 hour ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Why was this even bumped?

Because some counselor main had to complain. LOL

On 5/16/2021 at 2:13 PM, MovieWatcher101 said:

this should never happen jason should never know where or when tommy is located also he should not be able to sense  players thats not even somethin he has in the movie in the movie he is just a tired old lunatic that kills ppl not a mind reader

By this logic we should also remove the minimap, cuz counselors are just normal people and can't sense where Jason is. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 5/16/2021 at 1:13 PM, MovieWatcher101 said:

In a way, it did seem like Jason could sense counselors.

I never got the "tired lunatic" vibe from the movies. It felt more like a "homicidal maniac" vibe.

• Confused 1