Sign in to follow this  
Laotian Lam

Interaction Delay

I play on the Xbox and over the last week or so I've had an issue where there is a 1 or 2 second delay between when the "A" button prompt shows up and when you can actually interact with the object.  I find I am constantly having to stop at a window, wait a second or two then I can actually crawl through it. 

I've also noticed a growing issue with not being able to get out of the car.  It feels like the area around the door that will "Block" you from being able to get out has grown.  It used to be the car had to be right beside something in order for you to not be able to get out.  But lately if the car is even remotely close to anything I wont be able to get out.  Just over this weekend I got stuck in the car 5 times but of course Jason was still able to pull me out through the driver side door.   In one case I was able to get into the car but then could not get out of it (and it hadn't moved).   I wouldn't be surprised if this was related to the above mention issues with interacting with things. 

Anyone else notice similar issue on Xbox or other platforms?

1 hour ago, Laotian Lam said:

I play on the Xbox and over the last week or so I've had an issue where there is a 1 or 2 second delay between when the "A" button prompt shows up and when you can actually interact with the object.  I find I am constantly having to stop at a window, wait a second or two then I can actually crawl through it. 

I've also noticed a growing issue with not being able to get out of the car.  It feels like the area around the door that will "Block" you from being able to get out has grown.  It used to be the car had to be right beside something in order for you to not be able to get out.  But lately if the car is even remotely close to anything I wont be able to get out.  Just over this weekend I got stuck in the car 5 times but of course Jason was still able to pull me out through the driver side door.   In one case I was able to get into the car but then could not get out of it (and it hadn't moved).   I wouldn't be surprised if this was related to the above mention issues with interacting with things. 

Anyone else notice similar issue on Xbox or other platforms?

do you need a new controller stick drift or your buttons  getting stuck can resolt in that it haponds sometimes on ps4 to  

Well I did buy a new controller a couple weeks ago so you may be right.  I'll try my old controller next time and see if that is the problem. I hope not as I don't feel like dealing with Walmart's return desk and the 30 people that will already be in line. lol

5 hours ago, Laotian Lam said:

It feels like the area around the door that will "Block" you from being able to get out has grown.

I play on PS4, and lately, I've been having this same thought.