Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

That's not teaming. I save my friends for last all the time. Teaming would be if his friend mows down the entire lobby with the car. Or they open doors so Jason can shift in. Or they run around the map the whole match with the car keys and phone fuse while wearing the sweater and refuse to go for the kill.

Define kill squad. Two players that outplay Jason is one thing. Half the lobby teabagging and chain stunning the mask off is completely different. Besides that, he mains part 6 Jason. Chase him down in the car if he shifts away. He can only morph every 40 seconds. The sweater stun will cancel a shift. And if you survive the night in the process it's just as good as the kill. Better actually. Because you're stopping Jason from being the hunter and making him the prey.

 

 

4 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

That's not teaming. I save my friends for last all the time. Teaming would be if his friend mows down the entire lobby with the car. Or they open doors so Jason can shift in. Or they run around the map the whole match with the car keys and phone fuse while wearing the sweater and refuse to go for the kill.

Define kill squad. Two players that outplay Jason is one thing. Half the lobby teabagging and chain stunning the mask off is completely different. Besides that, he mains part 6 Jason. Chase him down in the car if he shifts away. He can only morph every 40 seconds. The sweater stun will cancel a shift. And if you survive the night in the process it's just as good as the kill. Better actually. Because you're stopping Jason from being the hunter and making him the prey.

 

I hear that excuse from a squeaker teamer. When you re jason noone gets special treatment if you re buddy is in a car you stop him and kill his ass and if you re buddy is just driving around obviously he's keeping his teammates from escaping as well thats a total bullshit excuse and a kill squad kill duo whatever you want to call it doesn't matter 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ih8teamers said:

Look either man up and face them or just quit and don't waste anyone's time you still lose as jason if you allow them to live anyways. Show some dignity at least 

Yeah i have to agree with you on this cause i rather go down fighting than run out the timer (which i am against full heartily both as a counselor & Jason) to avoid my death as it's just a complete waste of time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ih8teamers said:

 

I hear that excuse from a squeaker teamer. When you re jason noone gets special treatment if you re buddy is in a car you stop him and kill his ass and if you re buddy is just driving around obviously he's keeping his teammates from escaping as well thats a total bullshit excuse and a kill squad kill duo whatever you want to call it doesn't matter 

Honestly what's the difference? Please enlighten me as to why it's important what order I decide to kill anyone? If he wants practice driving around the map and I let him, how does that have anything to do with the rest of the lobby? And believe me my friends are busting their ass doing objectives. Not just for themselves either. They're not just standing around waiting for their turn to die.

Most of the time I wipe out the rest of the lobby before the car gets fixed anyway. And I save my friends for last because they're usually the only ones in the lobby that are even remotely able to run a Jason for any length of time. So by your logic, assuming my shifts are off and my throwing knives aren't connecting for whatever reason, half of a lobby or more could end up surviving the night because I'm wasting my time tunneling one player. 

😂😂😂 The squeaker teamer part has my dying btw. Trust me, I don't have any problem at all wiping pub lobbies. I definitely don't need help...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ih8teamers I find the fact  you created this account just to call out certain forum members to be somewhat suspicious.  If you weren't already a member of this forum how did you know so much about hahaTrump and Sir Mang?

Just as a reminder...

Alternate Accounts: Usage of Alternate Accounts by members is strictly prohibitive, even funny ones. While we do find them hilarious, most Alt accounts are generally designed to evade bans and harass members. Those accounts will be instantly banned and host accounts with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Somethin Cool said:

Honestly what's the difference? Please enlighten me as to why it's important what order I decide to kill anyone? If he wants practice driving around the map and I let him, how does that have anything to do with the rest of the lobby? And believe me my friends are busting their ass doing objectives. Not just for themselves either. They're not just standing around waiting for their turn to die.

Most of the time I wipe out the rest of the lobby before the car gets fixed anyway. And I save my friends for last because they're usually the only ones in the lobby that are even remotely able to run a Jason for any length of time. So by your logic, assuming my shifts are off and my throwing knives aren't connecting for whatever reason, half of a lobby or more could end up surviving the night because I'm wasting my time tunneling one player. 

😂😂😂 The squeaker teamer part has my dying btw. Trust me, I don't have any problem at all wiping pub lobbies. I definitely don't need help...

I have no idea who the fuck he even IS. You survived the night against me? Great! 

CM-5-1.jpg

Also, I allow people to escape according to my own whims. If that qualifies as "teaming" then I suppose that makes me a teamer. Here, I'll even offer evidence of it, if it will make you feel better. 

Skip to the last couple of minutes. Let me know if you need any more "proof".

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

@Ih8teamers

Ok your 15 minutes of fame are over now. Your whining complaining topic doesn’t deserve the amount of attention it is even getting.

You have come off a a sore loser and someone who can’t handle playing a game that you don’t automatically win.......And you Attacked a long standing member of the forums who has by all accounts always tried to help others be better players.

Cheaters don’t care who see them cheat if he was one there would be video of it........you provided nothing but speculation and finger pointing.......run along home to mommy now.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

have no idea who the fuck he even IS. You survived the night against me? Great! 

😂 He was probably the Jenny crouched down beside the tent. 

@Ih8teamers just for a little comparison watch this from 2:27:55 to the end if you want to see toxic...

http://www.twitch.tv/somethin_cool/v/768223958?sr=a&t=8854s

Edit: it's already timestamped 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm all for exposing teamers, but without recording video evidence then it's really all just speculation.  Console it is very easy to record clips and upload them to YouTube (IDK about switch).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ih8teamers said:

Yes letting your buddy drive around while you chase others and there not even working on anything is teaming and Jason shouldn't just let them kill him but cmon be a man or just quit if you re gonna play like that 

You're suspicion isn't evidence. If you're going to accuse somebody of something, you need more than allegations of a stream that no longer exists, and an in-game event that can be easily misinterpreted. Good grief, the way you describe the match, if they were teaming they weren't doing a very good job of it. This entire thread reeks of 'Jason didn't play exactly the way we expected him too so he has to be cheating'. Same thing with the entitled kill squad mantra. You'll run across plenty of noobs who'll happily throw themselves in front of your axes and machetes, don't get butt-hurt when Jason plays smart and doesn't adhere to your expectations or entitlement. 

It's been said on here a couple of times already, once by me actually. Actual teaming is *obvious*. They want you to know they're teaming, they want to piss you off, and they absolutely have no problem showing the world they're doing it. The crap I've heard so far hardly qualifies.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ih8teamers said:

 

I hear that excuse from a squeaker teamer. When you re jason noone gets special treatment 

Every Jason match I play certain counsellors will get special treatment. I’ll ignore the higher level counsellors even if it’s an easy kill & make sure I kill 2 lower level counsellors first. It should be pretty obvious why I do that. 
 

What might look for all the world like teaming might just be a Jason playing smart. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I have no idea who the fuck he even IS. You survived the night against me? Great! 

CM-5-1.jpg

Also, I allow people to escape according to my own whims. If that qualifies as "teaming" then I suppose that makes me a teamer. Here, I'll even offer evidence of it, if it will make you feel better. 

Skip to the last couple of minutes. Let me know if you need any more "proof".

You "allow" escapes is the the latest excuse I ve heard and if you have to allow escapes that still means you re fucking trash trust me buddy you re nothing special 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

You're suspicion isn't evidence. If you're going to accuse somebody of something, you need more than allegations of a stream that no longer exists, and an in-game event that can be easily misinterpreted. Good grief, the way you describe the match, if they were teaming they weren't doing a very good job of it. This entire thread reeks of 'Jason didn't play exactly the way we expected him too so he has to be cheating'. Same thing with the entitled kill squad mantra. You'll run across plenty of noobs who'll happily throw themselves in front of your axes and machetes, don't get butt-hurt when Jason plays smart and doesn't adhere to your expectations or entitlement. 

It's been said on here a couple of times already, once by me actually. Actual teaming is *obvious*. They want you to know they're teaming, they want to piss you off, and they absolutely have no problem showing the world they're doing it. The crap I've heard so far hardly qualifies.

The teaming was obvious lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

 

@Ih8teamers

Ok your 15 minutes of fame are over now. Your whining complaining topic doesn’t deserve the amount of attention it is even getting.

You have come off a a sore loser and someone who can’t handle playing a game that you don’t automatically win.......And you Attacked a long standing member of the forums who has by all accounts always tried to help others be better players.

Cheaters don’t care who see them cheat if he was one there would be video of it........you provided nothing but speculation and finger pointing.......run along home to mommy now.

Again how am I sore loser when I ve never even lost to the dude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Laotian Lam said:

@Ih8teamers I find the fact  you created this account just to call out certain forum members to be somewhat suspicious.  If you weren't already a member of this forum how did you know so much about hahaTrump and Sir Mang?

Just as a reminder...

Alternate Accounts: Usage of Alternate Accounts by members is strictly prohibitive, even funny ones. While we do find them hilarious, most Alt accounts are generally designed to evade bans and harass members. Those accounts will be instantly banned and host accounts with them.

Not an alt account but I do read the forums to know them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I have no idea who the fuck he even IS. You survived the night against me? Great! 

CM-5-1.jpg

Also, I allow people to escape according to my own whims. If that qualifies as "teaming" then I suppose that makes me a teamer. Here, I'll even offer evidence of it, if it will make you feel better. 

Skip to the last couple of minutes. Let me know if you need any more "proof".

And exactly is that video proof of? You re not that great as jason? You suck at abducting?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Honestly what's the difference? Please enlighten me as to why it's important what order I decide to kill anyone? If he wants practice driving around the map and I let him, how does that have anything to do with the rest of the lobby? And believe me my friends are busting their ass doing objectives. Not just for themselves either. They're not just standing around waiting for their turn to die.

Most of the time I wipe out the rest of the lobby before the car gets fixed anyway. And I save my friends for last because they're usually the only ones in the lobby that are even remotely able to run a Jason for any length of time. So by your logic, assuming my shifts are off and my throwing knives aren't connecting for whatever reason, half of a lobby or more could end up surviving the night because I'm wasting my time tunneling one player. 

😂😂😂 The squeaker teamer part has my dying btw. Trust me, I don't have any problem at all wiping pub lobbies. I definitely don't need help...

You wanna let your buddy practice diving that's what private matches are for moron sounds like you team as well smh

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Ih8teamers said:

You "allow" escapes is the the latest excuse I ve heard and if you have to allow escapes that still means you re fucking trash trust me buddy you re nothing special 

So are you gonna post the video where you kept away from a kill squad and you admitted next match you grabbed the sweater just to fuck them over? Meant to ta @HaHaTrumpWon 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Honestly what's the difference? Please enlighten me as to why it's important what order I decide to kill anyone? If he wants practice driving around the map and I let him, how does that have anything to do with the rest of the lobby? And believe me my friends are busting their ass doing objectives. Not just for themselves either. They're not just standing around waiting for their turn to die.

I'm sorry , i just find this silly !   Just play the game , let my friend practice driving ? lol 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ih8teamers said:

You wanna let your buddy practice diving that's what private matches are for moron sounds like you team as well smh

I don't need to team and I'll play the damn game anyway I like, thank you. 

7 minutes ago, bryanp3692 said:

I'm sorry , i just find this silly !   Just play the game , let my friend practice driving ? lol 

I said IF I do... 🤦‍♀️ It was a hypothetical situation. My point is it makes no difference who dies first or last as long as they all die. It also doesn't matter what they're doing in the meantime. 

 

15 minutes ago, Ih8teamers said:

grabbed the sweater just to fuck them over?

I've grabbed the sweater for randoms to screw over trash kill squads. Especially if I don't approve of their methods for getting the mask. Is that what this is secretly about? Are you a butthurt kill squad member that didn't get his kill? Is that why you're so salty?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ih8teamers said:

The teaming was obvious lol

Nothing you've stated so far is obvious. Obvious would've been if you guys fixed the car yourselves, his buddy stole the car out from under you, ran over half the lobby or delivered you guys up to Jason like he'd ordered Dominos, and then hopped out of the car and danced with Jason around the campfire for half the match. If he has the phone fuse up his ass and is driving around with the other battery in his hand while wearing the sweater, then that's teaming. You haven't mentioned any of those scenarios. Just that Jason ignored a car, while you still had four other methods to win. For all you know, his friend might just be really good at driving and he decided it wasn't worth wasting the time to run someone down whose obviously not trying to escape, and if his buddy fixed that car himself you have even less of an argument. Again, you claim you and your friend survived the night, so that sounds like some pretty shitty teaming to me... Or maybe that's because there wasn't any teaming going on at all.

 

1 hour ago, Somethin Cool said:

Are you a butthurt kill squad member that didn't get his kill? Is that why you're so salty?

So, I'm not the only person who picked up on that? Entitlement appears strong with this one.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ih8teamers said:

Again how am I sore loser when I ve never even lost to the dude

Because you cry foul and want others to grab one of your imaginary pitchforks and attack a forum member who has more posts and videos that indicate the exact opposite of what you suggest.

You have provided nothing but speculation and declare players should play how you want........practically the definition of a sore loser.

 

1 hour ago, Ih8teamers said:

You wanna let your buddy practice diving that's what private matches are for moron sounds like you team as well smh

He didn’t say his buddy he said if the player wants to practice driving who cares it’s the Jason players prerogative on how they manage the time and who to go after and attempt to kill.

 

1 hour ago, Ih8teamers said:

So are you gonna post the video where you kept away from a kill squad and you admitted next match you grabbed the sweater just to fuck them over? Meant to ta @HaHaTrumpWon 

Do you not hear how you sound???? You literally are upset because he won’t play to the Advantage of the Kill squad it’s your job to kill Jason you have the tools to do it......if he so chooses to avoid you he can only do it for so long..... 

And you are the one accusing him of cheating if there is proof it is your job to provide it....... 
@HaHaTrumpWon  doesn’t have to prove he isn’t a cheater he’s done that already on numerous occasions.


 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

posts like this make me continue to come back and check the forums. absolutely hilarious 

👀🍿

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In before this thread gets locked and/or deleted.

14 hours ago, Ih8teamers said:

I hear that excuse from a squeaker teamer. When you re jason noone gets special treatment if you re buddy is in a car you stop him and kill his ass and if you re buddy is just driving around obviously he's keeping his teammates from escaping as well thats a total bullshit excuse and a kill squad kill duo whatever you want to call it doesn't matter 

Jason sets the stage for a match and it's kills. The order of killing is at the discretion of the killer, give or take the usual variables in the match. I can see why you feel as you do, but the level of hostility is a bit excessive. Alleged teaming can ruin one's day, we get that.

Once you come to terms with the fact that many play styles and mindsets exist in this game, you will be a lot less hostile about certain things that happen in this game. Not everything that looks like teaming is teaming. It's a matter of perspective. If you encounter suspected teamers, change lobbies.

Also, if you're going to stick around here on the forum, try not to have so many consecutive posts in one topic.

10 hours ago, hab007GE said:

I'm all for exposing teamers, but without recording video evidence then it's really all just speculation.  Console it is very easy to record clips and upload them to YouTube (IDK about switch).

I'm all for exposing teamers, as long as it is done responsinly.

7 hours ago, Top_Cat said:

Every Jason match I play certain counsellors will get special treatment. I’ll ignore the higher level counsellors even if it’s an easy kill & make sure I kill 2 lower level counsellors first. It should be pretty obvious why I do that. 
 

What might look for all the world like teaming might just be a Jason playing smart. 

 

Well said.

4 hours ago, Ih8teamers said:

You "allow" escapes is the the latest excuse I ve heard and if you have to allow escapes that still means you re fucking trash trust me buddy you re nothing special 

Without knowing all the facts, you can't say allowing escapes is teaming. I can think of at least three legitimate reasons an escape may be permitted, and all have to do with people using exploits, or unexpected glitches occuring.

4 hours ago, Ih8teamers said:

You wanna let your buddy practice diving that's what private matches are for moron sounds like you team as well smh

Practice during a Private Match is preferred, but not necessarily limited to such.

4 hours ago, Ih8teamers said:

So are you gonna post the video where you kept away from a kill squad and you admitted next match you grabbed the sweater just to fuck them over? Meant to ta @HaHaTrumpWon 

A number of seasoned players will take the sweater to keep a Jason kill from happening to a rookie player.

Nothing scares players away faster than being repeatedly bullied as a low level Jason. Remember, every new player isn't a prodigy at this game on their first day.

3 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

. My point is it makes no difference who dies first or last as long as they all die. It also doesn't matter what they're doing in the meantime. 

I agree.

2 hours ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

Nothing you've stated so far is obvious. Obvious would've been if you guys fixed the car yourselves, his buddy stole the car out from under you, ran over half the lobby or delivered you guys up to Jason like he'd ordered Dominos, and then hopped out of the car and danced with Jason around the campfire for half the match. If he has the phone fuse up his ass and is driving around with the other battery in his hand while wearing the sweater, then that's teaming. You haven't mentioned any of those scenarios. Just that Jason ignored a car, while you still had four other methods to win. For all you know, his friend might just be really good at driving and he decided it wasn't worth wasting the time to run someone down whose obviously not trying to escape, and if his buddy fixed that car himself you have even less of an argument. Again, you claim you and your friend survived the night, so that sounds like some pretty shitty teaming to me... Or maybe that's because there wasn't any teaming going on at all.

 

So, I'm not the only person who picked up on that? Entitlement appears strong with this one.

Jason is a Pizza Hut man, I mean zombie.

32 minutes ago, Carlso said:

posts like this make me continue to come back and check the forums. absolutely hilarious 

👀🍿

Please pass the popcorn. I've got the drinks.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Because you cry foul and want others to grab one of your imaginary pitchforks and attack a forum member who has more posts and videos that indicate the exact opposite of what you suggest.

You have provided nothing but speculation and declare players should play how you want........practically the definition of a sore loser.

 

He didn’t say his buddy he said if the player wants to practice driving who cares it’s the Jason players prerogative on how they manage the time and who to go after and attempt to kill.

 

Do you not hear how you sound???? You literally are upset because he won’t play to the Advantage of the Kill squad it’s your job to kill Jason you have the tools to do it......if he so chooses to avoid you he can only do it for so long..... 

And you are the one accusing him of cheating if there is proof it is your job to provide it....... 
@HaHaTrumpWon  doesn’t have to prove he isn’t a cheater he’s done that already on numerous occasions.


 

It's the counselors goal to survive killing is just an option 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...