TimDuke 01

Infinite Pocket Knife Exploit!!

2 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Just my opinion but the medic perk should only affect 1 spray in your inventory not all 3. With it is now using this exploit they can  use a pocket knife 4 times take that times 3 counselors that's actually  12 pocket knives potentially.16 if you include Tommy.

instead of nerfing medic they should fix the exploit, should never have to nerf something to fix an exploit which shouldnt be in the game in the first place

It would only be a slight nerf though. Which is easier to change the code is the question without adding 5 more bugs.I don't have much faith in them fixing stuff.

15 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

It would only be a slight nerf though. Which is easier to change the code is the question without adding 5 more bugs.I don't have much faith in them fixing stuff.

theres a few more exploits with med sprays then that and i wont explain them so i think fixing it will be best course.

It is definitely a thing on PS4. Just encountered a guy using it, along with teleporting and all kinds of disgusting stuff.

Reasons like this is why I use a weapon strength Jason & tend to go for a shift-slash-knife-slash over a shift-grab. I’ll then grab when they’re limping from it (It kills some counsellors outright if they have taken damage previously & not using thick skin) If they do knife and spray then they are mostly only a quick knife away from limping again. 

A shift-slash-knife-slash will solve most problems. For sliders I Stalk-shift-slash-knife-slash and keep slashing. Cheats don’t deserve a grab kill. 

• Like 1

Just encountered two Vanessas teaming on party chat and using the infinite pocket knives exploit to survive the night. IT IS SPREADING!

Btw, there were plenty of med sprays on the floor, and there one time I saw a rock cheater drop 8 med sprays on the top of the rock. Is there any cheat that allows counselors to clone med sprays when they drop it?

24 minutes ago, Carlso said:

Just encountered two Vanessas teaming on party chat and using the infinite pocket knives exploit to survive the night. IT IS SPREADING!

Btw, there were plenty of med sprays on the floor, and there one time I saw a rock cheater drop 8 med sprays on the top of the rock. Is there any cheat that allows counselors to clone med sprays when they drop it?

Well guess the only solution is to start slashing which is fine by me considering I always use NES Jason & looking forward to hearing the exploiters cuss me out & insult me.😁👍

shady said the sprays get used when they do this, I'm not quite so sure about that. I believe they get cloned. Somethin Cool probably can probably answer this.Lots of players using the PK glitch on PC now.

No they don't get cloned, lol.

When cheaters use the spray cancel on PC/Console when grabbed they do use one of their sprays every time they do it.

Spray cancel is being used by cheaters to not lose their pocket knife or knives & also to bypass traps.

Counselors can also slide (teleport) while using medical sprays.

It is unfortunate that people are doing this and it needs to be fixed.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Killer Franchise said:

It is unfortunate that people are doing this and it needs to be fixed.

Ok in about a  year.LOL  

5 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

shady said the sprays get used when they do this, I'm not quite so sure about that. I believe they get cloned. Somethin Cool probably can probably answer this.Lots of players using the PK glitch on PC now.

Yeah they're right. No cloning of a spray. Although I think I could probably do just that, it's untested (at least for this purpose 😉) and will probably never be a thing. They're simply trading a spray to keep their pk. Not that running out of spray is really an issue because there would be plenty of spray laying around by late match anyway.

So naturally medic is the go to perk. Most likely hypo as well. Not to worry though, this one is actually getting patched  because it works on the same principal as losing your pk from your inventory by spamming square.

Remember though, they have to take some kind of damage to be able to use a spray. If you can keep them away from broken windows for a little bit, this shouldn't be too much of an issue. Or just slash. 

32 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

this one is actually getting patched

Not very hopeful.I've sort of lost faith. They still haven't patched the random glitch that was suppose to have been fixed last patch. Kudos if they can fix it and the sliding exploit and the random glitch but again I'm not holding my breath.