Sign in to follow this  
TheFinalFriday

Anybody here have 'The Sequel' or 'The Final Chapter' achievements?

Been playing since launch, The Final Chapter seems so far out of reach. As a PS4 player, idk how many matches as Jason I have played. Who here has it and how many hours do you think it took you?

I have both. Got the Final Chapter earlier this year, and it was an absolute bitch to achieve, especially since this game seemed to despise giving me Jason plays. Took me well over two years to get,  and that was with grinding the hell to get the last hundred or so. I used to make fun of max-levels who'd leave when they didn't draw Jason, but after grinding for this bitch I started to understand why. Only the most hardcore fans of this game are going to commit enough to get this achievement.

I have the sequel trophy. Got it back in October. Been keeping track in a notebook since the 500th match. Need 232 more matches to get 1000. 

I got the platinum last December. Bought the game the night it was released & always had my preference on Jason. Still took 2years and 7months. 

i lost count of how many matches i have left, but im sure ill get it soon.

11 minutes ago, glowing ooze said:

i started playing 6/8/18

got the sequel 10/20/18

got final chapter 3/17/19

Screenshot_20200816-133929.thumb.png.f8b55f5613700d67c8802f42f9dc102f.png

i play alot..

You got 1000 Jason plays in less than a year? Damn, do you eat or sleep? I mean I respect the hell of that but damn.

17 minutes ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

You got 1000 Jason plays in less than a year? Damn, do you eat or sleep? I mean I respect the hell of that but damn.

in my free time, i mainly play games. when i first got this game, its all i played! i bought an xbox just to play friday in fact. i start playing something new.. but this game.. it just sucks me back in... 

its so much fun, ive never spent this much time on a game. i have alot of good laughs. i really like talking to all the different people, meeting fans of friday the 13th/horror & yaking with them, hearin their opinions, sharing mine.. thats the thing about this game, youll meet alot of like minded people...well...sometimes.. 

but yeah... i... have a problem.. 😅

• Like 1

I probably played an average of 10 hours a day the first five months. I take intermittent breaks to do other stuff, whether its work, reading, hobbies, etc. I probably average about 4 hours a day when I get back into it though. I need to crank these amateur numbers UP! lol.

• Like 1

I play fairly often hour or more most days longer at weekends. Had the game a little under 2 years, think I need 70 more games to reach 500. Although last night must have had a Jason go roughly 1/3 games, rarely that happens. 

• Like 1

On 8/16/2020 at 1:49 PM, glowing ooze said:

i started playing 6/8/18

got the sequel 10/20/18

got final chapter 3/17/19

Screenshot_20200816-133929.thumb.png.f8b55f5613700d67c8802f42f9dc102f.png

i play alot..

CLEARLY PHOTOSHOPPED.

/s

congrats, I hope I ever get there...

28 minutes ago, MrSketchyFungus said:

CLEARLY PHOTOSHOPPED.

/s

congrats, I hope I ever get there...

alls ya gotta do is keep playing......and playing.....and....playing.....

thanks 👍

On 8/15/2020 at 6:24 PM, TheFinalFriday said:

Been playing since launch, The Final Chapter seems so far out of reach. As a PS4 player, idk how many matches as Jason I have played. Who here has it and how many hours do you think it took you?

I finished this game 2 years ago

1 hour ago, glowing ooze said:

alls ya gotta do is keep playing......and playing.....and....playing.....

thanks 👍

*cires many hunky Jason tears*

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, MrSketchyFungus said:

*cires many hunky Jason tears*

mmm yes let me taste your digital tears @MrSketchyFungus 

youll get there one day, champ. then when you do youll say damn i play this shit too much.... oh well, READY UP ASSHOLE!

Just now, glowing ooze said:

mmm yes let me taste your digital tears @MrSketchyFungus 

youll get there one day, champ. then when you do youll say damn i play this shit too much.... oh well, READY UP ASSHOLE!

I almost hope I never do X'D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, MrSketchyFungus said:

I almost hope I never do X'D

its just a badge of nerdy game time anyways sir. 😅

designed for those who intended on playing the game for a few years.

I have the sequel trophy. I got that back in December 2017. I still don't have the Final Chapter. I stopped playing F13 for a long time after the lawsuit hit in 2018, all the new content ended, and all moderation on the game ceased and the game became full of cheaters, teamers, and general toxic people running rampant. I still play it from time to time, but I'd say I am still a good way off from The Final Chapter trophy.