Sign in to follow this  
Big Daddy J

NECA JUST ANNOUNCED ULTIMATE PART 7 JASON!!!!!!!

On 11/27/2020 at 3:31 AM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I swear if they moved the dates I am going to be livid...

Update: SON OF A B- its moved to February 2021!!!!

We haven't seen any pictures of Part 7 since the initial ones they used for the announcement, not even some box art. Its safe to say it's going to be a while yet. Just gotta be patient.

4 hours ago, Big Daddy J said:

We haven't seen any pictures of Part 7 since the initial ones they used for the announcement, not even some box art. Its safe to say it's going to be a while yet. Just gotta be patient.

:( I preorder these figures (Jason/Crowley) the day they were announced MONTHS ago so now I gotta wait extra months thinking I was getting myself some christmas gifts.....

On 1/16/2021 at 8:50 AM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Why does it always gotta be us F13 Fans to suffer??? I pre-ordered the figure the hours when it was available just to get about 3-4 delays.

Hopefully they are delaying it so that they can iron down the rights to release parts 8, 9 and both versions from Jason X shortly after they release 7.

• Like 1

On 1/19/2021 at 9:11 AM, Dragonfire82877 said:

Hopefully they are delaying it so that they can iron down the rights to release parts 8, 9 and both versions from Jason X shortly after they release 7.

Eeeeeeeeh thats a long shot rn lol Warner Bros did give it a shot for Part 7 so that's good.

I found Toony Terrors Victor Crowley at Target. I never really liked Victor Crowley but I know some here do so if you are after him keep a look out.

On 2/20/2021 at 1:48 AM, Big Daddy J said:

Update: "He's coming." 😬

Man listen....he better be coming! I waited since 2020 for this amazing figure and been asking them about it since 2017!

11 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Next month bro....in May :(

They have announced May now?? Bigbadtoystore.com has April 2021 still on their page. 

On 4/3/2021 at 9:00 AM, Dragonfire82877 said:

They have announced May now?? Bigbadtoystore.com has April 2021 still on their page. 

That's what the official page says on NECA May 2021 

On 4/5/2021 at 5:47 PM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

That's what the official page says on NECA May 2021 

Reached out to NECA through Facebook messenger, Randy said there isn’t currently a release date, that they’ll announce more information when it’s available. Looks like he is in limbo. 

On 4/8/2021 at 8:44 PM, Dragonfire82877 said:

Reached out to NECA through Facebook messenger, Randy said there isn’t currently a release date, that they’ll announce more information when it’s available. Looks like he is in limbo. 

“ Poor poor Icarus you flew too close to the sun.”

I really hope they come thru for us here that figure needs to be in my collection.

in fact I need multiples of him!!lol

10 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

SERIOUSLY!? GOOOOOOOD DAMNIT! 

On 4/8/2021 at 8:44 PM, Dragonfire82877 said:

That does not shock me. Here we are May 1st, and no date. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see him before August.

On 5/1/2021 at 3:20 AM, Big Daddy J said:

That does not shock me. Here we are May 1st, and no date. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see him before August.

Don't jinx us bro....I waited way to long!

18 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Don't jinx us bro....I waited way to long!

Trust me, I don't want to wait any longer either. 

• Like 1

NECA has been killing it with horror reveals this year though. Between American Werewolf in London, The Thing, and Universal Monsters, they are doing everything possible to take all my money this year.

IMG_20210130_013422.jpg

• Like 1