Sign in to follow this  
turfking8

Sweater questions?

Okay I have had this happen to me a couple times now and I'm curious as to if anybody knows the answer to this. Sometimes when I go to get the sweater it's there and the Shockwave of mother calling Jason happens and then his sweaters like on the floor or just not there to be grabbed can't pick it up. Does anybody know why this happens? Does anybody else experience this or is this just me? I know somebody else could have picked up sweater but in each case I'm pretty sure it was there and then the one time I just couldn't see it after that and then the other time it look like it was crumpled on the floor and was only one person dead last time for sure it is pretty early in the game still and I got it was that player that got the sweater was killed that quickly. I'd say it's happened at least three or four times to me and I was hoping somebody had an answer. Thanks for any and all info and help

You get the "shockwave" when entering Jason's shack wheher the sweater is there or not.   So I'm guessing someone had already taken the sweater.  Even when the sweater is gone you can see the outline of where it was.

And what is on the floor are mommies pants.

sweater(1).jpg