So am not sure About the patch update but some things are still out of place. Over the last few nights I haven't been able to pick up weapons like flare gun and the fire wood poker online however playing offline in the challenges one game requires a harpoon gun to kill Tiffany again cannot pick it up. Tonight was a hole different storey I heard about glitches being sorted like those bloody stairs in Pananack but now there's the bunk bed glitches you can't interact with the beds once you press A their character lays on the bed and you can't kill them. Can anyone help me out here 

You can throw knives once they're floating like that. But yeah, I've played about 3 hours with the new patch and they're still well broken. Slide glitch is even more rampant, 75% of lobbies have someone helping Jason.

Its a lot less fun to play (or spectate) when you can escape in 3 minutes or run from Jason for 10, and hit spectator to immediately realize, "oh, they know to cheat, we're gonna run the full 20 so we can see it."

Yeah I tried to throw knives at two of them but didn't work at all although I did manage to get one player kinda funny but still very much annoying. 

When one thing gets fixed, something else gets screwed up and nerfed .  Been that way through the game's entire life cycle unfortunately.  Its sad because this game could have been the GOAT of mulitplayer games and overrall games on the last 2-3 gen consoles. .  Its got more replay value than any game Ive played since Alan Wake on the 360  or COD Black Ops 1 on the Ps3. 

On 6/19/2020 at 6:43 PM, Domo said:

IMG-20200619-WA0001.thumb.jpg.514f7cffd4e1bb18b5c08832d99c56a0.jpg 

It has happened to me as well.  I went to get a kill and they froze up, the A prompt to kill them in bed freaked out.  Next thing I know they are "out" from under the bed, stuck by a dresser.  Can't grab, slash or knife.   I reported it at jasonkillsbugs.com

• Thanks 1