Sign in to follow this  
Carlso

What Do you Think About Luck?

i think luck is pretty bad, but do you think luck is good? why? how could it be better? 

my opinion: luck is very situational and need buffs.

currently what luck does is:

->Increased weapon durability 

->Reduces the time needed to start a repaired car or boat

->Slightly increases the amount of stam gained for breaking from jason's grab 

->Slightly increases the amount of stam gained from hitting jason with a melee weapon (the amount is very small)

->Makes repair skillchecks slightly bigger.

The only useful ones are the first and the second one, the rest is almost imperceptible.

My idea is make luck do instead:

->Increased weapon durability 

->Reduces the time needed to start a repaired car or boat

->Makes repair skillchecks bigger. (5% for each point of luck) -skillchecks on 10 luck counselors would be 50% bigger, which is huge-

that means  luck would have an advantagde that actually can help and it's not that situational.

i also would like to hear other opinions. so what do you think?

I'm fine with luck as it's currently designed. More durable weapons and quicker vehicle start times are enough to make the stat quite valuable for the likes of Chad and Victoria. And I prefer that repair remain a specialized ability; make luck heavily influence skill checks and pure repair counselors effectively become second class counselors.

No, dont think it should affect repairing.

Although, they could bring back dealing slightly less damage from windows with a higher luck stat.

1 hour ago, Armani? said:

No, dont think it should affect repairing.

Although, they could bring back dealing slightly less damage from windows with a higher luck stat.

Awesome so you could have a Chad running thick skin have the ability to go through a broken window like 30 times.

Pass.

39 minutes ago, SirMang said:

Awesome so you could have a Chad running thick skin have the ability to go through a broken window like 30 times.

Pass.

That's not what I said

Although that backfires anyway, it just gives Jason more a opportunity to get the kill as opposed to them suiciding.

High composure makes Skill checks bigger already I believe. If you have no fear generated repairs are way easier