AchillesShield

Question about Leagues, play/rules

Hi all, new around here.  I've been playing the game a couple of months now and just found out there are leagues, or were anyway.  Do these still go on?  I have found some clips on youtube and it seems there are different ways things are scored.  I came across this video of AAA vs Wiz and I have no idea why the counselors are doing what they are doing?  They all just seem to stand around and avoid dying until 2 minutes are left then go for the kill?  What am I missing here?  Any talk about league rules and what not is welcome as I just saw this a day or two ago just am interested.  Here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPO0mk9CvjA&t=1s

Without looking at it, that sounds more like a 7 Chad challenge than a league match. Or maybe just STN (survive the night) in which case it's illegal to kill the Jason before the 2 minute mark. League/tournament play is most definitely still a thing though, on console anyway.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Without looking at it, that sounds more like a 7 Chad challenge than a league match. Or maybe just STN (survive the night) in which case it's illegal to kill the Jason before the 2 minute mark. League/tournament play is most definitely still a thing though, on console anyway.

Ok I figured it had to be something like that.  Appreciate it!

@AchillesShield You might get drafted automatically if you play good online, that's how I got in lol. I think there's 3 PS4 Leagues right now. One is run by BigLizzle on PS4, another one is run by LordCharCzar, and another one was run by GamePlayingGuru. They all play on Twitch so you can follow F13 on twitch and you'll be bound to see League play on the weekends. I don't know who runs Xbox and people don't play League on PC or Switch yet as I know of.

• Thanks 1

@ExpertDual Cool.  yeah i figured that was my best bet was just to find it on twitch, I just wasn't sure if there was a definitive source or anything...something akin to an MLG.  It's something I may look into once I get a little better.  Playing on XBox myself.  It seems like PS4 has a much higher population.