Sign in to follow this  
TimDuke 01

Current Rage"buff" intended at original game launch?

Someone on Facebook is claiming the current rage mode we have now was intended to be in the game from day 1 but they claim it never worked right until the devs finally got it to work. It wasn't  added to cure the piñata parties as everyone thinks was the reason, it was suppose to already have been in the game. I myself am not sure of this persons claims or source. What does everyone else think? Is he full of crap or is there a kernel of truth in his claims?

It didn't work at launch either tbh. Jason was unlikable during rage. It works so you are less likely to make a comeback vs Jason near the end of the round. Unless you have a shotgun or a pocket knive you can't really challenge rage Jason at an objective. 

Tell them to watch the very first Episode of Gun Media Beyond on You tube It’s all in there.

They explain Why it was implemented and how they wanted the Rage mode to make Jason feel more powerful when activated.

18 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

So in other words he's full of crap. LOL

Another douchebag talking shit about things he has no idea about, yes.

Whether its true or not I have no idea. What is more to the truth is that when it comes to talking about the game, whether its the past or what the future once was. They've absolutely gone radio silent. Other than the patch update every once and awhile, they've stayed clear of actually talking about the inner workings of the game, past or present. Wes in particular. My guess is they don't want to stir the hornets nest or have something they've said be used against them as has happened plenty in the past. They are just content to let people play the game and keep the actual talk about the game as minimal as possible outside of game breaking exploits and bugs.

Just one example is that thread Wes made about perks a bit after the lawsuit news came out. An example of talking about the inner workings of the game...then...dead silence.