Sign in to follow this  
bryanp3692

PHD in murder as Tommy Jarvis Killing Jason

Been playing for 3 years now and have everything except my PHD in murder , had no clue what i was missing so toady i came back as Tommy and was able to kill Jason and i received my phd in murder.Is this some sort of glitch ?  I thought i could only get it as Jason but i finally did killing Jason . PS: This was not my first time killing Jason ! 

• Like 1

Killing Jason as Tommy is one of the kills needed towards the achievement. Someone else on here had their trophy pop after killing Jason, and it wasn’t their first Jason kill either. The achievement is definitely bugged. It’s almost as if every kill has to be completed twice to receive the trophy.  Still waiting in mine to pop. 

1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Killing Jason as Tommy is one of the kills needed towards the achievement. Someone else on here had their trophy pop after killing Jason, and it wasn’t their first Jason kill either. The achievement is definitely bugged. It’s almost as if every kill has to be completed twice to receive the trophy.  Still waiting in mine to pop. 

Thank you , on another site i made the unfortunate mistake of posting a photo of it and was accused by the local F13 "gods" of doctoring the photo !  it caused quite a stir . 

My trophy popped after killing Part 7 Jason with the Axe. Even though I already killed Jason with an Axe. I thought it must've meant you killed one of each Jason because at that time it probably was my first Part 7 kill since no one played him. 

13 minutes ago, ExpertDual said:

My trophy popped after killing Part 7 Jason with the Axe. Even though I already killed Jason with an Axe. I thought it must've meant you killed one of each Jason because at that time it probably was my first Part 7 kill since no one played him. 

That was part of my argument yesterday , i had mentioned perhaps you had to kill each Jason once , as mine came after killing Roy !   It's just two local trolls who ironically enough are platinum players that disputed you can't get it by killing Jason . 

Killing Jason isn't required to pop the PhD. 

Except I have heard numerous people get it from killing Jason, I was not one of them personally.  I got mine off a simple grab kill that I apparently neglected. 

13 minutes ago, SirMang said:

Killing Jason isn't required to pop the PhD. 

Except I have heard numerous people get it from killing Jason, I was not one of them personally.  I got mine off a simple grab kill that I apparently neglected. 

Seems to me it’s a possible glitch . Seems some of us get all the kills as Jason then it unlocks after a Jason kill . According to another thread more people achieved it that way than with Jason himself . Again this is just according to people I spoke with not say it is or isn’t.