Counselor Ranking Polls for Individual Categories Part 2  

12 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who is your favorite Brawler?

• Brandon "Buggzy" Wilson
    • Adam Palomino
    • Fox
    • Sheldon "Shelly" Finkelstein
  2. 2. Who is your favorite Double-Class Counselor?

• Adam Palomino
    • Brandon "Buggzy" Wilson
    • Fox
    • Vanessa Jones
    • Victoria Sterling

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/05/2021 at 04:00 PM

Slash N' Cast as well as others have created a tier list in which they rank the counselors from worst to best.  Here is the video to their tier list: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZzpf3Ap4h8

However, I don't believe there is a best counselor.  I believe there is a best counselor in a certain category and in my opinion, the categories are the following:

The Mechanics:  This group of counselors are good at repairing objectives.  To qualify for this role, a counselor needs a six or higher in repair.

The Runners:  This group of counselors are good at kiting and juking Jason and delivering parts to objectives.  In order to qualify for this role, a counselor needs a six or higher in stamina.

The Defenders:  This group of counselors are good at protecting the mechanics while they repair the objectives.  Because they have high weapon durability, they can usually stun Jason when he shows up.  In order to qualify for this role, a counselor needs a six or higher in luck.

The Brawlers – This group of counselors are good at demasking Jason and setting him up for Tommy Jarvis to kill him later on.  In order to qualify for this role, a counselor needs a six or higher in strength.

Best Double-Class Counselor – This is a counselor who can perform in at least two or more of the roles that I mentioned above.  In order to qualify for this role, a counselor needs at least a six or higher in two or more of the following stats:   repair, stamina, luck, and strength.

Please note that I already did a poll with the first three categories.  Now I’m going to do the Brawlers and the Double-Classes.

Please be aware I'm not counting any perks like marathon or sucker punch.  These are counselors with their pure stats.