Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Prestonjay

HACKERS in pinehurst

Recommended Posts

Cheating in Friday 13th, glitching and hacking into walls 

♛ LLOYD ♛

https://prnt.sc/rngce8

Up the mags

https://prnt.sc/rngcqm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty sure naming and shaming is against the forum rules, I suggest you report the screenshots to JasonKillsBugs.com. 

Also, this isn’t a hack, it’s a glitch that’s known to most players across all the platforms. It happens on consoles as well. It’s almost like the Packanack roof glitch. Jason can slash people through the wall if they get too close to the sides. In the second screenshot I noticed there are two counselors in there under the stairs so Jason might’ve been able to slash one of them through the walls. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i was jason i can assure you i could not hit them through the wall there the ones abusing a glitch a he gets in to trouble if i had known your quite happy to let people glitch id have refunded the game in the first 20mins 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, FridayThe31st said:

Also, this isn’t a hack, it’s a glitch that’s known to most players across all the platforms. It happens on consoles as well. It’s almost like the Packanack roof glitch. Jason can slash people through the wall if they get too close to the sides. In the second screenshot I noticed there are two counselors in there under the stairs so Jason might’ve been able to slash one of them through the walls. 

I've played the game for 700+ hours and never seen anyone using that glitch before. And even if a lot of players know about the glitch it still doesn't make it okay to exploit the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Purin said:

I've played the game for 700+ hours and never seen anyone using that glitch before. And even if a lot of players know about the glitch it still doesn't make it okay to exploit the game. 

I’ve played the game for over 800 hours and I haven’t seen this personally in public matches either. But I have heard a lot of people talking about it, and I do know how it’s done. I don’t recall saying it’s okay, all I said was its kind of like the roof glitch. Nothing is going to be done about it currently so as Jason, there isn’t much you can do besides slash them through the walls or just ignore them — at least until it’s fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem now is their hands are tied, they almost can't punish people for doing this because they weren't punishing roof exploiters due to a flaw in the trap interaction. Well this is basically the same thing you need a trap interaction to make it work and it's a flaw in the map design. If they would punish someone it would make them out to be total hypocrites. They have to remain consistent unfortunately. This is a coding issue same as the roof exploit was. I'm not aware of anyone getting punished for purposely destroying the car with a knife either or else I'd see someone say something on the many message boards I read on this game. That's a coding issue also the one they are currently trying to fix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately even though both the roof glitch and this one are flaws in the system, people have to purposely put a bear trap down in certain spots to get to the glitch spot. We wouldn’t have the problem with people doing this if everybody took this game seriously and actually played it the way it’s supposed to be played. Because of the amount of players who are either trolls or just don’t take this game seriously, of course there are people who take advantage of glitches like these and make them exploits. 

Now talking about a glitch like the knife car glitch, sometimes you can be throwing a knife at somebody who’s nearby going into the car but instead it hits the car and causes it to be destroyed or flip. While you can do it on purpose and flip the car, sometimes it happens by mistake, which has happened to me before.

With the roof glitch and this Pinehurst glitch you have to purposely grab a bear trap, put it where it has to be, then do whatever else you have to do to get onto/into the glitch spot. And people were aware that while on the roof, more often than not Jason couldn’t get to them (although there was a way for J to get up there). And for this glitch people are aware that Jason can’t get them and they’re safe for the rest of the game. 

So honestly I wouldn’t be against the deva punishing people who do use this glitch because although it’s a flaw in the coding, people are purposely taking steps to do the glitch. It’s not like the knife glitch where sometimes you flip the car by mistake which happens. There’s no “I got in here by mistake” with this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You see my point though. You had to take steps to do the roof exploit same as this. They punish one person for doing the stairs and that person is going to whine and complain saying "You didn't punish roof exploiters and this is basically a similar exploit. That's not fair." You see where I'm coming from? It's up to the devs but I wouldn't want that headache which they created.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

You see my point though. You had to take steps to do the roof exploit same as this. They punish one person for doing the stairs and that person is going to whine and complain saying "You didn't punish roof exploiters and this is basically a similar exploit. That's not fair." You see where I'm coming from? It's up to the devs but I wouldn't want that headache which they created.

I do see your point. I think the devs should’ve punished the people doing this stuff from the very beginning when the roof glitch was happening.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FridayThe31st said:

I think the devs should’ve punished the people doing this stuff from the very beginning when the roof glitch was happening.

Unfortunately they didn't. Now they are in a conundrum without making themselves look worse than they already have.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...