Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 5/3/2021 at 7:24 AM, Carlso said:

IDK why this guy keeps counting his "fails"tho.  If a Jason can grab a counselor with none "fails" that either means he made incredible use of stalk or the counselor is incredibly bad.

Edit: lol that was quite a lot of fails, especially at the end.

If you've ever interacted with him (like you see stories from others), you'll understand. He literally acts like he is God's gift to Friday the 13th The Game to the point that words can't even describe.

 

Plus when I play Jason it's actually pretty rare that I miss a grab. Shift grabs I'll miss maybe one or two a game but just walking behind someone it's very rare that I miss a grab. And I've many times spectated people who have gone rounds and rounds in a row without missing a grab at all. So someone who claims to be as good as he is, this should be easy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2021 at 7:01 AM, Deano78 said:

Played this guy so many times, rage quits as Vanessa as well and often teams up with Jason. 

Yep, sounds like him. He rage quits constantly then comes up with every single excuse under the sun as to why he lost... It's never his fault, of course 😒🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2021 at 12:12 PM, I'm Not a Goalie said:

Hey, that's my buddy! 🤣 I told this story a while back, but I didn't drop names due to forum rules. But this is the guy who got the sweater during a match and went a profanity laced tirade on me because I slashed Tommy to death... Like I was supposed to do anything other than slash his ass to death when I found him running up the road out of stam and weaponless while somebody had my sweater. Not to him though. I was apparently trash, didn't know how to play, and was every gay slur in the book all because this salty little punk didn't get what he wanted. He waited until after I took his second PK, used the sweater, and then quit in the middle of the animation... And then decided to keep up his tirade by messaging me after the fact, a chat I still proudly keep just to show off to my friends how pathetic this guy really was.  I've never seen someone so angry over what was essentially nothing. He's the embodiment of the whiny entitled salty little bitches polluting this game who can't handle any real form of competition. I still have the video of this incident, but for some reason I can't bring it up on my DVR to load it to Youtube, so whatever.

The only part of this post I don't believe is that he teams with Jason. I highly doubt this loser has any friends to team with.

Eh, personally I only slash if there is a group around me and all my grabs will just get me hit, even then depending on the situation I'll just do that until their weapons break. I don't slash Tommy because that's a free PK laying around, so I would rather waste that and grab him again for the kill. That being said, I'll bitch about a Jason slashing an entire round or just out of frustration because he's not good enough to get a grab kill on someone or something like those scenarios, but given your situation I can't say I really blame you. If he's that good he should have been with Tommy to help him or at least planned it better, so that's on them for sure. So his tears are pretty invalid. If you're going for a Jason kill you have to pretty much expect that all "unwritten rules" are out the window and he's clearly no where near smart enough to do that lol.

 

But yeah I believe you. The first set of messages is from when I ran him an entire game years prior then the second set was this video again. Apparently both times I'm garbage and I'm a 'do nothing' even though Jason is on me, as Vanessa, and apparently I'm supposed to repair an entire car right in front of him... lol. According to the messages he can do that btw....... The kid is a clown and I've spoke to several of his friends since this video kinda 'blew up' within the community and they all say the same thing, he wants to be the best at the game. I can understand that but reality needs to kick in that not only is he not the best, but he is actually really bad. Hopefully you can get that video up because I'd like to get a good laugh from it. Especially since now everytime he sees me he leaves the lobby immediately and will block anyone who messages him and mentions me lol

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2021 at 2:24 PM, Ste_Wolf said:

In my experience the biggest rage quitters are the Vanessas. They think they are invincible with their endless stamina, and when they get outplayed they rage quit.

Eh, maybe. I think Fox's are imo.

 

That is deftly the 'sweat' survivor choice and it's usually kids who think they're good playing against level 50's and die almost instantly when they play someone with actual experience. Don't throw shade on Nessa tho!!! 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2021 at 2:24 PM, Ste_Wolf said:

In my experience the biggest rage quitters are the Vanessas. They think they are invincible with their endless stamina, and when they get outplayed they rage quit.

Agreed vanessas and chads are the ones rage quitting the most

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Bonez said:

Eh, personally I only slash if there is a group around me and all my grabs will just get me hit, even then depending on the situation I'll just do that until their weapons break. I don't slash Tommy because that's a free PK laying around, so I would rather waste that and grab him again for the kill. That being said, I'll bitch about a Jason slashing an entire round or just out of frustration because he's not good enough to get a grab kill on someone or something like those scenarios, but given your situation I can't say I really blame you. If he's that good he should have been with Tommy to help him or at least planned it better, so that's on them for sure. So his tears are pretty invalid. If you're going for a Jason kill you have to pretty much expect that all "unwritten rules" are out the window and he's clearly no where near smart enough to do that lol.

 

But yeah I believe you. The first set of messages is from when I ran him an entire game years prior then the second set was this video again. Apparently both times I'm garbage and I'm a 'do nothing' even though Jason is on me, as Vanessa, and apparently I'm supposed to repair an entire car right in front of him... lol. According to the messages he can do that btw....... The kid is a clown and I've spoke to several of his friends since this video kinda 'blew up' within the community and they all say the same thing, he wants to be the best at the game. I can understand that but reality needs to kick in that not only is he not the best, but he is actually really bad. Hopefully you can get that video up because I'd like to get a good laugh from it. Especially since now everytime he sees me he leaves the lobby immediately and will block anyone who messages him and mentions me lol

Yep soon as i sent him the video you showed he blocked me🤣🤣

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, gettodachappa said:

Yep soon as i sent him the video you showed he blocked me🤣🤣

LMAO makes sense. It's funny when someone throws random profanity all over the place trying to be as big and bad as they can be, but yet they fold so easily to so little lmao. I think the bigger knock on him isn't even how bad he is at the game, it's the fact that he's such a coward. Really pathetic.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Bonez said:

LMAO makes sense. It's funny when someone throws random profanity all over the place trying to be as big and bad as they can be, but yet they fold so easily to so little lmao. I think the bigger knock on him isn't even how bad he is at the game, it's the fact that he's such a coward. Really pathetic.

Before i even sent him the video you showed i mentioned your name he threw a fit saying to never mention your  name to him ever again like is he that butthurt only for mentioning your name?😂😂🤣

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bonez said:

Eh, personally I only slash if there is a group around me and all my grabs will just get me hit, even then depending on the situation I'll just do that until their weapons break. I don't slash Tommy because that's a free PK laying around, so I would rather waste that and grab him again for the kill. That being said, I'll bitch about a Jason slashing an entire round or just out of frustration because he's not good enough to get a grab kill on someone or something like those scenarios, but given your situation I can't say I really blame you. If he's that good he should have been with Tommy to help him or at least planned it better, so that's on them for sure. So his tears are pretty invalid. If you're going for a Jason kill you have to pretty much expect that all "unwritten rules" are out the window and he's clearly no where near smart enough to do that lol.

 

But yeah I believe you. The first set of messages is from when I ran him an entire game years prior then the second set was this video again. Apparently both times I'm garbage and I'm a 'do nothing' even though Jason is on me, as Vanessa, and apparently I'm supposed to repair an entire car right in front of him... lol. According to the messages he can do that btw....... The kid is a clown and I've spoke to several of his friends since this video kinda 'blew up' within the community and they all say the same thing, he wants to be the best at the game. I can understand that but reality needs to kick in that not only is he not the best, but he is actually really bad. Hopefully you can get that video up because I'd like to get a good laugh from it. Especially since now everytime he sees me he leaves the lobby immediately and will block anyone who messages him and mentions me lol

I actually didn't interact with him much in that match, so I can't speak to how good he is or not. He was Vanessa and I took two PK's from him during our short interactions, so I wasn't all that impressed with him, certainly nowhere near as he was impressed with himself. 😂 I don't mind competitive natured players at all, or even a little trash-talk, but he took it to a level I've never experienced before or since. Screaming at me at the top of his lungs like he'd just caught me in bed with his mother. I'm not going to pretend I didn't kind of enjoy it, I love pissing off salty a-holes who act like that. What always gets me though is the rage-quitting and trying to continue the trash-talk via message... Like he accomplished something.  I wonder how many other people have 100% this game and have gotten called a noob. He finally stopped once I think he finally realized he was entertaining me more than he was getting under my skin. 😂 I don't troll often, but he's one of a handful of people I'll 1000% fuck with anytime I run into him. When you know you can purchase real estate in somebody's head that easy, it's no wonder he plays like absolute crap half the time.

2 hours ago, gettodachappa said:

Before i even sent him the video you showed i mentioned your name he threw a fit saying to never mention your  name to him ever again like is he that butthurt only for mentioning your name?😂😂🤣

I know what I'm doing next time I run into him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2021 at 1:24 PM, Ste_Wolf said:

In my experience the biggest rage quitters are the Vanessas. They think they are invincible with their endless stamina, and when they get outplayed they rage quit.

Eh, there's plenty who don't too. I've seen characters of all types rage quite across the board. It is true that the types of players who rage-quite lean towards the Vanessa's and TIffany's, but if you see a 150 Chad in a speedo though, there's a 99.9% chance that bitch is going to quit or suicide as soon as the going gets tough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/2/2020 at 9:17 AM, FridayThe31st said:

I do the same thing. If the Jason is teaming and he manages to grab me then I quit

Don't quit, there's a better way to handle teaming Jason's. Some of these suggestions might be borderline toxic or trollish towards Jason but fuck him, he deserves it for teaming.

1] Kill his punk-ass if at all possible. If you're still alive when their teaming becomes obvious, do your best to get someone in on it. If you decide to go this route, be aware that his little fuck-boi's might attempt to run you over and/ruin the kill (grabbing the sweater and wasting it, double-tapping Jason when the sweaters used, etc..) If you succeed in finding a willing partner (which might be incredibly easy depending on how in-your-face their teaming is) be as big of an absolute asshole to Jason as possible before putting him out of his misery (dance, tea-bag, use your flashlight, etc..). I know that sounds weird coming from me since I've said how obnoxiously retarded doing such things is on several occasions but fuck him, that's what he gets for teaming.

If killing him isn't an option, you can always try to run his bitches over as a consolidation prize.

2] If you happen to be Jason while the teamers are still in the lobby, consider "counter-teaming". Enlist as many counselors as you can to help you find those pussies. When you do, kill them, but let everyone else go. Just to piss them off, slash them to near death and leave them limping, but don't kill them until they've hobbled their ass all over the map looking for med-spray.

Because it's related to the topic of teaming Jason's, here's a video of mine I recorded recently you might like 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

If you happen to be Jason while the teamers are still in the lobby, consider "counter-teaming". Enlist as many counselors as you can to help you find those pussies. When you do, kill them, but let everyone else go. Just to piss them off, slash them to near death and leave them limping, but don't kill them until they've hobbled their ass all over the map looking for med-spray.

Because it's related to the topic of teaming Jason's, here's a video of mine I recorded recently you might like 

 

Agree 100%. The only problem is though, these pussy-ass teamers rarely stick around for round 2 once exposed, especially if one of them doesn't draw Jason. When they do have the balls though, it's resulted in some of the most entertaining matches I've ever had.

I'll try to keep these brief, but my two favorite teamer stories involve a 150 P5 who had his two teamer friends trying to mow everybody over with the two-seater. Wound up killing Jason's ass, and he got 0/8 kills. 😂

My favorite though was a match with a group of three teamers who actually stuck around. The Jason was terrible and I think managed two kills, while his buddies managed to eventually run over the rest of the lobby, and then they danced around the campfire at Packanack to rub it in. I got Jason the next match,  and fortunately I had two friends with me and the other two in the lobby were miced up and pissed. Long story short, I guarded the cars until I had it confirmed we had both sets of keys and then we got both cars going. I had no intention of killing anyone, I simple chased and herded all three of them towards the cars and made sure everyone of them wound up  underneath the wheels of one of the them. The last one tried to leave but was a hair too late, and of course the salty ass messages started immediately after. I let everybody else go after that... Don't tell me you can't go 0 for 8 and still have fun. 🤣

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

Agree 100%. The only problem is though, these pussy-ass teamers rarely stick around for round 2 once exposed, especially if one of them doesn't draw Jason. When they do have the balls though, it's resulted in some of the most entertaining matches I've ever had.

I'll try to keep these brief, but my two favorite teamer stories involve a 150 P5 who had his two teamer friends trying to mow everybody over with the two-seater. Wound up killing Jason's ass, and he got 0/8 kills. 😂

My favorite though was a match with a group of three teamers who actually stuck around. The Jason was terrible and I think managed two kills, while his buddies managed to eventually run over the rest of the lobby, and then they danced around the campfire at Packanack to rub it in. I got Jason the next match,  and fortunately I had two friends with me and the other two in the lobby were miced up and pissed. Long story short, I guarded the cars until I had it confirmed we had both sets of keys and then we got both cars going. I had no intention of killing anyone, I simple chased and herded all three of them towards the cars and made sure everyone of them wound up  underneath the wheels of one of the them. The last one tried to leave but was a hair too late, and of course the salty ass messages started immediately after. I let everybody else go after that... Don't tell me you can't go 0 for 8 and still have fun. 🤣

I love getting salty messages. It means I've pissed them off enough that they go through the trouble of writing a message rather than simply letting it go (and perhaps changing lobbies). There's no point in them getting pissy at me if they get run over by other counselors or  get killed by me as Jason and have to watch everyone else get an easy escape. They wouldn't have gotten that easy escape if they hadn't decided to team with Jason and fuck everybody else over. No pity or mercy, bitches, next time try playing fair ^_^

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a rare Jason quitter tonight, I'm last one alive as Tiffany and after giving them the run around most of the map for over 5mins they gave up and quit :)

Had another lobby of quitters including 2 Vanessa's who gave up once I stopped them calling the police and weren't going to last much longer. 

Best one a Bugsy player running around jumping through windows. Once stalk was available used that and sense. Could see him waiting other side of the door. Soon as he opened it Surprise! 🤣 Grabbed him, he tried to rage quit but wasn't quick enough and still counted the kill despite him disappearing half way through it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...