Playing As Jason,  have you ever seen counsolers get under the stairway to avoid death when they've set the bear trap in that corner? Do yall think that needs to be patched? 

Sharing AtomicDesolator's video on the forums so they can see.

If it is exploitative, I would say yes. Will it get fixed is the better question.

• Like 2

It's been around for sometime I guess according to Somethin Cool but now the word is spread and there is a tutorial on You Tube on how to do it.Jason can get hits through the wall and if the person doing the exploit gets too over confident he can grab them though the wall if they get to close to the wall and I've heard you can get throwing knives to hit them but if the person stays crouched and in the middle there is no way Jason can get them. It's just as bad as the old roof exploit but I don't know how many can exploit this at once as there isn't a whole lot of room in there. That is why people aren't complaining as much about Pinehurst being chosen now. Problem is remember how Matt said they weren't going to punish roof top exploiters because the devs felt  it was their fault for not patching it correctly or something like that? So this would be kind of the same scenario.They have to remain consistent. If they weren't punishing roof exploiters they really can't punish this or they will be labeled as hypocrites.

7 hours ago, Fair Play said:

If it is exploitative, I would say yes. Will it get fixed is the better question.

@Fair PlayIt is, I've seen some players perform it in game, I would never do that in game, that's not me.

So many people try to choose Pinehurst to play on now too. I've been noticing this ever since i saw this glitch. It's this kind of shit that's pushing me away from this game even though I think it's one of the best games ever. The players just fucking suck though. Its like a race to do exploits every damn match. I barely enjoy being Jason anymore.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, masterkeef42o said:

So many people try to choose Pinehurst to play on now too. I've been noticing this ever since i saw this glitch. It's this kind of shit that's pushing me away from this game even though I think it's one of the best games ever. The players just fucking suck though. Its like a race to do exploits every damn match. I barely enjoy being Jason anymore.

@masterkeef42o if a player is exploiting every match, it means that they're trash at trying to survive as a counsoler.

I don't get how people just want to sit there. When the roof exploit was a thing if I caught some up there I would just stay in the look and watch something on you tube until the match ended.  My reasoning is exploit all you want, I'll  just make  it incredibly boring for you. 

3 hours ago, GamingNerd93 said:

if a player is exploiting every match, it means that they're trash at trying to survive as a counsoler.

Or they are a 150 with nothing to play for and have turned troll. Lot of that happening now.

58 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Or they are a 150 with nothing to play for and have turned troll. Lot of that happening now.

It really sucks for new players like me. I need the XP but I quit out of so many matches now because I don't want to play with asswipes. I have a hard time even spending a whole hour on the game in one sitting now. I don't get how people can be this bored. There are so many damn games out there to choose from. I can't imagine being so bored that I have to just troll a game every day/night. I wish all of the exploit videos on youtube would've been taken down before gaining this much attention. They're just teaching everyone how to ruin the game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, masterkeef42o said:

It really sucks for new players like me. I need the XP but I quit out of so many matches now because I don't want to play with asswipes. I have a hard time even spending a whole hour on the game in one sitting now. I don't get how people can be this bored. There are so many damn games out there to choose from. I can't imagine being so bored that I have to just troll a game every day/night. I wish all of the exploit videos on youtube would've been taken down before gaining this much attention. They're just teaching everyone how to ruin the game.

@masterkeef42o it would take forever though to YouTube take down every exploit video if that would to ever happen.

The exploits are annoying, and while I have never done exploits like this because it’s considered cheating and it makes the game boring as hell, if in the event I spot any teamers and we happen to be on the Pinehurst map then I feel like this is fair game. They can cheat so why can’t I make it a little harder for them like they did for everybody else? Usually I just suicide or quit when  I know people are teaming (I have a knack for suspecting it before I even see them doing it in front of me), but I feel like if this isn’t used by people for the sole purpose of trolling or whatnot, and instead it’s used to counter things like teaming, then it wouldn’t be as bad. 

This is just what I think. I don’t use exploits myself.

1 hour ago, FridayThe31st said:

The exploits are annoying, and while I have never done exploits like this because it’s considered cheating and it makes the game boring as hell, if in the event I spot any teamers and we happen to be on the Pinehurst map then I feel like this is fair game. They can cheat so why can’t I make it a little harder for them like they did for everybody else? Usually I just suicide or quit when  I know people are teaming (I have a knack for suspecting it before I even see them doing it in front of me), but I feel like if this isn’t used by people for the sole purpose of trolling or whatnot, and instead it’s used to counter things like teaming, then it wouldn’t be as bad. 

This is just what I think. I don’t use exploits myself.

@FridayThe31st I know it does. I dont get some players sometimes... 

Tried it today, was fun the first few minutes cause I found a new hiding spot, but once you realize you're stuck in there the entire game with no way out... I ruined my own gameplay lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GamingNerd93 said:

@FridayThe31st I know it does. I dont get some players sometimes... 

Players are really toxic, especially on this game. I used to play this game everyday for several hours, and now I’ve started to play less. It’s not because I’m almost at 100% completion for the game, and it’s not that the game is boring (I love this game), it’s the people that really can ruin everything at the point where I gotta remind myself that it’s just a game lol.

4 minutes ago, FridayThe31st said:

Players are really toxic, especially on this game. I used to play this game everyday for several hours, and now I’ve started to play less. It’s not because I’m almost at 100% completion for the game, and it’s not that the game is boring (I love this game), it’s the people that really can ruin everything at the point where I gotta remind myself that it’s just a game lol.

@FridayThe31st me to.

19 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

It's been around for sometime I guess according to Somethin Cool but now the word is spread and there is a tutorial on You Tube on how to do it.Jason can get hits through the wall and if the person doing the exploit gets too over confident he can grab them though the wall if they get to close to the wall and I've heard you can get throwing knives to hit them but if the person stays crouched and in the middle there is no way Jason can get them. It's just as bad as the old roof exploit but I don't know how many can exploit this at once as there isn't a whole lot of room in there. That is why people aren't complaining as much about Pinehurst being chosen now. Problem is remember how Matt said they weren't going to punish roof top exploiters because the devs felt  it was their fault for not patching it correctly or something like that? So this would be kind of the same scenario.They have to remain consistent. If they weren't punishing roof exploiters they really can't punish this or they will be labeled as hypocrites.

I agree about the rules of consistency. Punish all of none.

Their decision to not punish roof exploits and accepting responsibility for the fact that people could get on the roof made sense.

16 hours ago, GamingNerd93 said:

@Fair PlayIt is, I've seen some players perform it in game, I would never do that in game, that's not me.

I'm not a fan of exploits either.

I've researched how they are done out of curiosity, but refuse to use them. Enjoying the company of good players who are playing as intended trumps survival by means of exploits.

13 hours ago, masterkeef42o said:

Exploiters tend to ruin the fun of others. The bright side is that there are more decent players than exploiters. That is in my experience so far.

11 hours ago, shodan said:

I don't get how people just want to sit there. When the roof exploit was a thing if I caught some up there I would just stay in the look and watch something on you tube until the match ended.  My reasoning is exploit all you want, I'll  just make  it incredibly boring for you. 

Some people will take an easily guaranteed victory, with the added bonus of offending others in the process.

9 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Yep.

• Like 2

On 3/10/2020 at 5:01 AM, TimDuke 01 said:

if the person stays crouched and in the middle there is no way Jason can get them. It's just as bad as the old roof exploit

If I recall correctly, there were numerous people on here that said if a counselor is on Packanacks roof, there's no way for Jason to get them, but we all know how that turned out. Maybe someone  can think up something similar that would work for this. Glitches are for bitches.

EDIT:

Having said that, there IS an out-of-map glitch I've been dying to try but I think it requires help from Jason. Basically, on the original Higgens map, if the cops are called and spawn at the East exit, supposedly Jason can grab you at a certain spot and walk too close to the exit barrier. He gets shot, drops you, and you're free to roam outside the map. Why do I want to try this? Well, it's because of the "secret cabins" that can be seen off in the distance across the lake. There's a couple on the Eastern side that can be reached and I've wanted to go see them since forever.

• Like 1