BowersgangQueen

Should Freddy Kruger Be Added To The Game??

Should Freddy Kruger Be Added To The Game??  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should Freddy Kruger Be Added to the game I only ask because we had freddy vs jason and if freddy was added Then he can help us ig

• Hell Yeah!!
    • No

I think Freddy Should Be Added If we added freddy Then he would  be good help don't get me wrong the cops and tommy are good  but Freddy Kruger  could possibly  buy you time while fighting Jason but at the same time freddy could  kill us so what do you think?? Yes or no 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, BowersgangQueen said:

Hey I'm just saying   you forgot  Freddy Vs Jason we don't have jason x either 

They didn’t forget Freddy vs Jason, they didn’t have the rights to it. We don’t have Jason X because of the retarded lawsuit. 
My vote would still be no for adding Freddy. Had they got access to the rights, the FvsJ Jason would have been nice to have though. 

NO NEW CONTENT.

MY POSTS HAVE BEEN REPEATEDELY Locked for promoting new content suggestions.

Well, if they were still making content for this game, it would’ve been a fun new game mode. Not too long ago I actually made a thread about this and my idea of what it could be. Since this is a Friday the 13th game and not a Nightmare On Elm Street game it could’ve been in a different game mode. The counselors would spawn as normally, but the map would be bigger (maybe the map based on places from FvJ). Jason would be hunting counselors like normally but at one point in the match something will trigger Freddy to come (maybe a counselor falls asleep after interacting with something and comes back as Freddy) and this would happen later on in the match so he doesn’t come too early. I thought it would be interesting if the Jason player and the Freddy player had to compete over kills. They have to each  kill as many counselors as possible, and then at some point they’ll come across each other and have to fight each other similar to what happened in the movie.

I don’t know. I know it’s a Friday the 13th game but I always thought a FvJ game mode would be super fun. Now obviously it’s never gonna happen, but I always thought it would be pretty cool.  

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the forum @BowersgangQueen.

While a FvJ mode would have been nice to see in this game, Freddy could ideally get his own game down the road. Someone will potentially put out such a game. Let's hope a lawsuit doesn't disrupt that game like it did this one.

• Like 2

On 3/1/2020 at 1:26 AM, Fair Play said:

Welcome to the forum @BowersgangQueen.

While a FvJ mode would have been nice to see in this game, Freddy could ideally get his own game down the road. Someone will potentially put out such a game. Let's hope a lawsuit doesn't disrupt that game like it did this one.

This sums it up!

but they should add the blonde that akchuly killed jason in part 2 at the end and make that dude that always gets killed at the start of every match be a playable and add jasona dad  an make the dad kill jason very easily to

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 2/29/2020 at 11:00 PM, FridayThe31st said:

Well, if they were still making content for this game, it would’ve been a fun new game mode. Not too long ago I actually made a thread about this and my idea of what it could be. Since this is a Friday the 13th game and not a Nightmare On Elm Street game it could’ve been in a different game mode. The counselors would spawn as normally, but the map would be bigger (maybe the map based on places from FvJ). Jason would be hunting counselors like normally but at one point in the match something will trigger Freddy to come (maybe a counselor falls asleep after interacting with something and comes back as Freddy) and this would happen later on in the match so he doesn’t come too early. I thought it would be interesting if the Jason player and the Freddy player had to compete over kills. They have to each  kill as many counselors as possible, and then at some point they’ll come across each other and have to fight each other similar to what happened in the movie.

I don’t know. I know it’s a Friday the 13th game but I always thought a FvJ game mode would be super fun. Now obviously it’s never gonna happen, but I always thought it would be pretty cool.  

Exactly  what I was talking about 

On 3/3/2020 at 10:12 PM, MovieWatcher101 said:

but they should add the blonde that akchuly actually killed jason in part 2 at the end and make that dude that always gets killed at the start of every match be a playable and add jasona dad  an make the dad kill jason very easily to

No new content, remember?

• Like 1