Eye66

Original Backer's Savini Jason Thoughts

12 minutes ago, masterkeef42o said:

@MJDrocks i would love that. I've only had a ps4 for about 2 months and F13 was my 1st choice for a game when i got it. I fully intended on buying every piece of DLC and then i learned about the lawsuit. I was pretty bummed out but i still love the game and play for hours online every night. I would love it if Savini Jason was the reward for reaching level 150, even if i have to pay. Hell, I'd pay $20 for it even. I just want the complete game with everything unlocked. 

You still have access to all the DLC except Savini so make sure to grab that all for now!

• Like 1

I still like having SJ as a backer reward. I don't play much these days but when I do, people are often surprised to see him. It's that 'wow, cool!' factor and how infrequently you see him that makes him so special. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kodiak said:

I still like having SJ as a backer reward. I don't play much these days but when I do, people are often surprised to see him. It's that 'wow, cool!' factor and how infrequently you see him that makes him so special. 

I still encounter that once in a while.

• Like 2

On Xbox if I use him suddenly the entire lobby seems to switch over to Savini Jason too.

Not as rare on consoles compared to PC. 😄

Would be nice if he was a level 150 unlock. Had the game just over a year and play very regularly. Would be a nice reward for those who play regularly. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Deano78 said:

Would be nice if he was a level 150 unlock. Had the game just over a year and play very regularly. Would be a nice reward for those who play regularly. 

It would be nice for those who don't have him, but it's not gonna happen.

• Like 2

On 1/20/2020 at 10:35 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

No, he’s an exclusive and it’s been said repeatedly that he will stay that way.

Well said.

• Like 2