I thought I'd post an Allison Road topic since a P.T. one is up and Allison Road was surprisingly... not.

I'm just so excited for this game. The spiritual (fan [?]) Silent Hills game we'll never get. It's too bad we Won't have Norman Reedus acting in it. It's too bad Guillermo del Toro has nothing to do with it. Both would have been such fantastic contributions to a survival horror video game.It's too bad Konami had to be a poor sport about Kojima leaving, they couldn't just leave P.T. up for the fans? Rediculousness!

I definitely see Allison Road as a light at the end of that dark tunnel - as ironic as that sounds. Whether or not Kojima is behind it (it'd be super cool if he somehow got behind it after it got picked up to help out) but it definitely looks like something that is doing P.T. and the Silent Hills trailer justice. I am so fucking excited for this game, I can't even contain myself!  :wub: 

What are you guys' thoughts and feelings on Allison Road? What do you expect from the game and do you plan to get it? I for one am going to pre-order it as fast as I possibly can.

• Like 2

I think it looks amazing, definitely going to be purchasing that when it comes out. I'm hoping it's going to be a bit like a horror version of Everybody's Gone to the Rapture but based on the trailer who knows where they'll take it

I think it looks amazing, definitely going to be purchasing that when it comes out. I'm hoping it's going to be a bit like a horror version of Everybody's Gone to the Rapture but based on the trailer who knows where they'll take it

For real, I'm excited as hell. Whatever they do I'm sure it'll be enjoyable, they seem to have an amazing idea from what I've seen so far. LoL I just really need a legit good horror game that kinda freaks me out, makes my heart beat, makes me feel anxious yet curious as the same time, I've been looking forever xD. This honestly seems like that, P.T. succeeded slightly, but then again it was a trailer, Silent Hills probably would have made me shit my pants. xD

LoL I just really need a legit good horror game that kinda freaks me out, makes my heart beat, makes me feel anxious yet curious as the same time

Alien Isolation

• Like 1

I heard this a few months before it popped up on Kickstarter, I was pretty sad about the fact that they removed their game from KS but they did manage to get backing from another company so that's all well and good.

I really think it has potential to take over from where Silent Hills has left, albeit it wont be a Silent Hill game (sad times). I hope the developers can do everything they want to with it an create an amazingly freaky atmosphere.

• Like 1

I heard this a few months before it popped up on Kickstarter, I was pretty sad about the fact that they removed their game from KS but they did manage to get backing from another company so that's all well and good.

I really think it has potential to take over from where Silent Hills has left, albeit it wont be a Silent Hill game (sad times). I hope the developers can do everything they want to with it an create an amazingly freaky atmosphere.

Both the P.T demo and Silent Hills teaser trailer looked amazing and I'm sad we won't be revisiting that messed up town for a while, but I do like the freedom Allison Road will have, I'm always happy to see new horror titles that get to pave their own way and aren't confined to certain restrictions based on their legacy like the Silent Hill and Resident Evil series.

• Like 1