Sign in to follow this  
LowIQKiller

Is this too much games to get plat trophy?

Yeah, it’s definitely set too high but not likely to be changed now, so just ignore it or grind it out with a friend in PM. 

Took me 14 months to get 500 games as Jason. 

Still chugging along to get to 1000. 

For fans of the series, I don't think it's too high. It'll come through natural enjoyment. I got platinum about 6 months after the game came out. Now, for those who play games strictly to hunt plats, oh yeah. They won't last without boosting.

• Like 1

its an achievement for players who plan on playing the absolute hell out of this game. the rarity of this achievement is intended. on xbox the percentage of players who have unlocked this is 0.01%.. earning an achievement like that puts a championship title around your waist like no other. thats why it is as ridiculas as it is, so earning it a big accomplishment . i say forget the achievement exists and keep playing like normal. then one day outta nowhere itll pop up & youll be like whaaaat?? grinding it out in PM just makes it a choir. just keep enjoying the game & youre bound to unlock it. there is still plenty of revenge to be had!

oh & as for me?

well im just one of the 0.01% 😎🎸

no big deal 🤓