NightHawk_0492

How to become Jason during online play ?

Just wondering on how to become Jason during online play quick match ? I’ve played about 10 matches already and have always been a counselors. If anyone could help me with this that would be awesome thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, NightHawk_0492 said:

Just wondering on how to become Jason during online play quick match ? I’ve played about 10 matches already and have always been a counselors. If anyone could help me with this that would be awesome thanks in advance.

sadly it is not like dead by daylight where you can pick if you want to be jason or not the best you can do is set your spawn preference to jason  

Set your preference to Jason.

The person chosen to be Jason is random eventually you will be chosen.

When I join a quick play match I notice in several cases when I am the last to join I am usually picked to be Jason that round.

"Jason ticket system" is not working at all. When the last player join the lobby, is usually Jason 80-90%. If he has spawn preference Jason of course.

48 minutes ago, Xenofon1313 said:

"Jason ticket system" is not working at all. When the last player join the lobby, is usually Jason 80-90%. If he has spawn preference Jason of course.

I've noticed that. I've also noticed if the "host" of the lobby leaves, a lot of times, the next person that is selected as "host" is selected to be Jason the following round.

I went through a stretch shortly after the initial July patch  where I played 40+ rounds and was only selected as Jason once. It has since averaged back out to about 1 out of every 8-10 matches again.