Sign in to follow this  
LowIQKiller

I can't be the only one having this issue?

So just recently I came back to F13 on the PS4, I hadn't played since around last october properly (everything was fine back then) but i've noticed I cannot get into dedicated servers on PS4 EU, no matter what after 4 minutes it just throws me into one of those sessions where the host has shit internet and everyone gets god awful ping, is there a fix, is it on my end what's going on, the game is literally unplayable right now because of this, in a high ping session it is just the worst and no one wants to play with 200-300+ ping, is there a fix for this??

Welcome to the forums @LowIQKiller

Ever since the most recent patch, PS4 has been having major server issues. Some regions are experiencing worse issues than others. They are aware of the situation and are trying to resolve the issues. 

In the mean time, it would probably be helpful to submit your issues to Jasonkillsbugs.com. I’m sure the more info they receive from effected players, the easier it will be to come up with a solution. 

Thanks for the welcome and response, and yeah, last time I sent a bug to that site Im pretty sure it went un-noticed.

5 minutes ago, LowIQKiller said:

Thanks for the welcome and response, and yeah, last time I sent a bug to that site Im pretty sure it went un-noticed.

Welcome to the forums.

Jasonkillsbugs gets a lot of reports from what I've heard. I'm sure someone is going through that mountain of reports. We'll never know how our reports impact the fixes in the game, but it's still worth sending them in. Every little bit of information helps.

Just now, Fair Play said:

Welcome to the forums.

Jasonkillsbugs gets a lot of reports from what I've heard. I'm sure someone is going through that mountain of reports. We'll never know how our reports impact the fixes in the game, but it's still worth sending them in. Every little bit of information helps.

Yeah I guess you're right, I just wanna play this game again 

7 minutes ago, LowIQKiller said:

Yeah I guess you're right, I just wanna play this game again 

We are all hoping for a resolution to the server issues and an update on tomorrow’s Beyond Stream!

ps welcome to the forums!

4 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

We are all hoping for a resolution to the server issues and an update on tomorrow’s Beyond Stream!

ps welcome to the forums!

Thank you! :)

• Like 1