FridayThe31st

Funniest Glitch I’ve Ever Seen (Video)

Sorry for the bad quality, I just kinda pulled out my phone and started recording it since that was the quickest way I could get it on tape. Screen recording would’ve took a little too long and I didn’t want to risk not being able to share this funny moment.

Tommy picked up the axe the first time about thirty seconds before I recorded this. He had broken free from Jason’s grab, picked up the axe again, and suddenly it just became big. At first I thought he was holding a street power structure thing but it was an axe! Luckily he went back to pick the axe up again so I was able to get it on camera. Pretty funny if you ask me. 

Has anybody ever seen anything like this?

• Like 1

There used to be a way to create giant weapons with a flare gun, but as far as I know, the flare gun doesn’t work anymore. I have seen a few pics on Facebook of people with giant weapons over the last week or so, so the giant weapon glitch is back, just not sure how it’s done. 

• Like 1

On 8/21/2019 at 7:23 PM, Dragonfire82877 said:

There used to be a way to create giant weapons with a flare gun, but as far as I know, the flare gun doesn’t work anymore. I have seen a few pics on Facebook of people with giant weapons over the last week or so, so the giant weapon glitch is back, just not sure how it’s done. 

Yeah I just realized that the flare guns used to make that glitch if you position to shoot directly over the button to pick up the weapon, and then shoot the flare gun. Sometimes though — in YouTube videos and in the game I was in today — I saw it just became big by itself  after Jason grabbed the player.

They also have the large items glitch — like gas. I saw it on YouTube  and I found it hilarious. 

By any chance do you know if shotguns can get this big also? 

Anyway, thanks for the help! 👍

I hope they don’t patch this. This is hilarious and I wish I can hit Jason around with a giant weapon sometime 

• Like 1

This was the funniest glitch to ever show up, like Dragon said, before it had to do with the flare gun. Enjoy it while it lasts, and thanks for the video.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I hope they don’t patch this. This is hilarious and I wish I can hit Jason around with a giant weapon sometime 

I hope they don’t either! It really is hilarious. 😂

18 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

This was the funniest glitch to ever show up, like Dragon said, before it had to do with the flare gun. Enjoy it while it lasts, and thanks for the video.

It really is! Since it used to be activated by shooting the flare gun near the weapon in a certain positioning, I wonder how it’s activated now. I’ve noticed sometimes after Jason grabs the player, they drop the weapon, then they break free that when they pick the weapon up again it becomes huge. So maybe it has something to do with breaking free from Jason’s grab.

17 hours ago, gmintz09 said:

🤣 hilarious! Which platform are you on?

Xbox One!

14 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

@FridayThe31st

tumblr_nb8hyvnktq1qa70eyo3_500.gif

Good luck with a boat escape 🚤

I always though a bigger boat would be a good idea... particularly when some psychopath is trying to tip it... or when fishing for giant sharks... or that damned white whale... The white whale tasks me...

@FridayThe31st I have not seen giant weapons in a very long time... and only ever had a giant weapon in hand once.... I always wondered if there was a possibility of a giant shotgun... and whether or not it would just obliterate Jason... or would the recoil throw you across the map?... Both would still have been amusing.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Ahab said:

I always though a bigger boat would be a good idea... particularly when some psychopath is trying to tip it... or when fishing for giant sharks... or that damned white whale... The white whale tasks me...

@FridayThe31st I have not seen giant weapons in a very long time... and only ever had a giant weapon in hand once.... I always wondered if there was a possibility of a giant shotgun... and whether or not it would just obliterate Jason... or would the recoil throw you across the map?... Both would still have been amusing.

That would be pretty hilarious. 😂 Imagine when you aim it… it would probably be really easy to miss your shot because of how the gun might block your view, plus the target circle might also be screwed up. Would be funny though.

I saw one time somebody had a huge pot and they were able to stand inside it.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, FridayThe31st said:

That would be pretty hilarious. 😂 Imagine when you aim it… it would probably be really easy to miss your shot because of how the gun might block your view, plus the target circle might also be screwed up. Would be funny though.

I saw one time somebody had a huge pot and they were able to stand inside it.

Huge gun = huge blast radius... How could we miss?... It would literally be a doomsday weapon... Close only counts in horse shoes, hand grenades, nuclear weapons and giant frickin' shotguns... Imagine the hole it would put in a cabin.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FridayThe31st said:

So maybe it has something to do with breaking free from Jason’s grab.

I believe that’s probably the case.

I hope someone does get a giant shotgun... or another giant trap, only set this time. 🤣 

• Like 1

On 8/22/2019 at 8:31 PM, Ahab said:

Huge gun = huge blast radius... How could we miss?... It would literally be a doomsday weapon... Close only counts in horse shoes, hand grenades, nuclear weapons and giant frickin' shotguns... Imagine the hole it would put in a cabin.

Thinking about it now, you’re right. 😂 It’ll be like the end of the world but in Friday the 13th The Game. Imagine if team killing was still going, it might kill everybody nearby. 😂 That would be pretty hilarious.

On 8/22/2019 at 8:38 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

I believe that’s probably the case.

I hope someone does get a giant shotgun... or another giant trap, only set this time. 🤣 

There was a giant trap? I gotta see that. 😂  If you got stuck in there it must look ridiculously huge stuck on a counselor’s leg. 😂

1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I can’t find the tread @FridayThe31st but let me see if someone else remembers.

@HaHaTrumpWon, do you remember who posted the giant bear trap? I think you had quite a bit in that thread.

Afraid not dude, but I do remember what you're talking about.

4 hours ago, Armani? said:

I have pics of that glitch. Only came across it once. 

If you could share, it would be appreciated.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

If you could share, it would be appreciated.

AZrbinRr.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, FridayThe31st said:

Thinking about it now, you’re right. 😂 It’ll be like the end of the world but in Friday the 13th The Game. Imagine if team killing was still going, it might kill everybody nearby. 😂 That would be pretty hilarious.

Imagine the shockwave throwing all nearby counselors into the lake as well, and leaving them all deafened... even funnier.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I can’t find the tread @FridayThe31st but let me see if someone else remembers.

@HaHaTrumpWon, do you remember who posted the giant bear trap? I think you had quite a bit in that thread.

Let me do some digging. I posted pictures in a thread of a big machete and Tommy86 posted pictures right after saying his were bigger and it was pics of a battery and I think it is the trap you are mentioning. 

***EDIT here you go @Slasher_Clone page 13 of this thread, it is a trap in one of Tommy’s pics:

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/11344-best-screenshots/page/13/

• Thanks 2