Armani?

How many times have you died as Jason?

Anything that's not intended in game is an exploit, point blank period. 

The exploits plus the broken state of this game have made it so I haven't played since last year. 

I'm waiting for the fix to cars because I enjoy the driving mechanic and cat and mouse game with Jason while in it.  Throwing knives completely ruins that aspect of the game. 

Sliding either kind since people call the counselor teleport a slide, I personally think the gliding around with a shotgun or flare is more sliding, is an exploit.  Not any worse or better of an exploit than the roof glitch.   Turning any Jason into a +destruction Jason is an exploit.  Spray cancelling is an exploit.  Call any of "tech" if it makes you feel better.

Trying to justify any of this is just giving excuses as to why you can't just play the game straight up.  Which makes it funny to me when people say competitive or tournaments as none of them are played straight up.  They are all played with using any and all exploits. 

While hiding out in the lake as Jason is a bitch move, it's not an exploit.  It just makes for a boring 20 minute round. 

• Like 1

On record i've been killed 4 times.

1.Was against trolls when i was experimenting with pt.9 as they had pocket knives,danced when they knocked me down,& only got 2 kills out of that match (keep in mind i was a green horn).😩

2. When the game screwed me over by giving me pt.4 when i believe at the time had pt.8 as my main Jason as i was using him as a substitute for Uber Jason due to them having similar stats.😣

3.I'll admit i was being cocky & had it coming...but got 5/8 out of that match i'll leave it at that .😝

4.Finally was giving it to them as they tried multiple times to kill me (9 times to be exact) then the next day i decided to give them the W when got to my shack & killed me...was being a good guy.😀

But other then that i learned from my mistakes & been a better Jason but of course there were close calls but they didn't wait for Tommy so yeah.😎

I've been killed only ONCE in my entire 2 years playing this game and it was by a tournament competitive group.

I can proudly and truthfully say that I've never died (so far) while playing as Jason across 3 different platforms (Xbox One, PS4, & Switch), but in the early goings (back when the game first came out) there were a few people who came really close to killing me. Though when it came time to try & get me to my knees for the killing blow they'd mess it up in one way or another (once they had the bright idea of trying to do it in one of the cabins but the hallway was so narrow and there were so many counselors in close proximity to me that when Tommy went to knock me down to my knees he got pushed by one of the other players who was running around like an idiot and accidentally hit the cabin wall instead, which bought me enough time to get out of the sweater stun and quickly dispatch 2 of the 5 remaining counselors before they all realized they had f**ked up) or I'd manage to find a way to f**k up their plan before they could execute it.   

1 hour ago, tav7623 said:

I can proudly and truthfully say that I've never died (so far) while playing as Jason

did you ever play on a private match against 7 counselors in a party/call?

1 hour ago, Carlso said:

did you ever play on a private match against 7 counselors in a party/call?

Early on (once I found a good group to play with on the Xbox One) yes (since mid 2018 no I haven't ), but we made sure to have a few ground rules (as well as various punishments if you failed to follow them) in place. The big one being whoever was playing as Jason had to leave the Party Chat before the start of the match  (they could return once the match was over) & if they were caught still using the Party Chat during the match (we have a random members check at random time during the match) they would be banned from playing as Jason for a week and for the remainder of the play session (unless it was a short session or if they up and quit without saying bye, in which case the punishment carried over to the next session) the other counselors could rat out/betray said person without consequence/punishment. Also in the very next match after the rule violation the Jason player had to (usually gleefully) target/kill the rule breaker first before going after the rest of the counselors. 

Edit: For further reference on Xbox One I'm at rank 150 (and only need the 500 & 1000 matches as Jason achievements), on PS4 I'm rank 46 (and have 53% of the trophies for the game), and on Switch (which is the version I'm currently active on) I'm rank 23

1 hour ago, tav7623 said:

Early on (once I found a good group to play with on the Xbox One) yes (since mid 2018 no I haven't ), but we made sure to have a few ground rules (as well as various punishments if you failed to follow them) in place. The big one being whoever was playing as Jason had to leave the Party Chat before the start of the match  (they could return once the match was over) & if they were caught still using the Party Chat during the match (we have a random members check at random time during the match) they would be banned from playing as Jason for a week and for the remainder of the play session (unless it was a short session or if they up and quit without saying bye, in which case the punishment carried over to the next session) the other counselors could rat out/betray said person without consequence/punishment. Also in the very next match after the rule violation the Jason player had to (usually gleefully) target/kill the rule breaker first before going after the rest of the counselors. 

Edit: For further reference on Xbox One I'm at rank 150 (and only need the 500 & 1000 matches as Jason achievements), on PS4 I'm rank 46 (and have 53% of the trophies for the game), and on Switch (which is the version I'm currently active on) I'm rank 23

boi you were not killed even on that weird phase of the game that each counselor could find two pocket knifes? or your friends are kind of bad or you are a god tier jason. damn.

18 minutes ago, Carlso said:

boi you were not killed even on that weird phase of the game that each counselor could find two pocket knifes? or your friends are kind of bad or you are a god tier jason. damn.

Nope and I feel that the reason(s) for that is that I’m a pretty good (overall) Jason player (and once my friends realized that they would often try to escape/end the match as soon as possible rather than fight me head on and the few times they did try to fight me head on it was to try to distract me while everyone else was working on the objectives) and I often picked Jason’s with high trap counts so they would have to waste their pocket knifes on my traps. Also during that phase if I got hit with a pocket knife I made sure from then on to either slash at them, use my throwing knives (I usually like to keep several on hand), or steer them into one of my traps (which they were usually in a panic and wouldn’t see) until they died. 

5 minutes ago, tav7623 said:

Nope and I feel that the reason(s) for that is that I’m a pretty good (overall) Jason player (and once my friends realized that they would often try to escape/end the match as soon as possible rather than fight me head on and the few times they did try to fight me head on it was to try to distract me while everyone else was working on the objectives) and I often picked Jason’s with high trap counts so they would have to waste their pocket knifes on my traps. Also during that phase if I got hit with a pocket knife I made sure from then on to either slash at them, use my throwing knives (I usually like to keep several on hand), or steer them into one of my traps (which they were usually in a panic and wouldn’t see) until they died. 

at one point killing jason was so repetitive that me and my friends made a rule that we couldn't kill jason. idk killing jason is so easy when you are in call with good players it's hard to believe. i am level 150 and all of my friends also were cuz we played together since 2017, most of them have all of the trophies, and they still easely got killed when we wanted to. i was also killed a lot. hard to believe...

28 minutes ago, Carlso said:

at one point killing jason was so repetitive that me and my friends made a rule that we couldn't kill jason. idk killing jason is so easy when you are in call with good players it's hard to believe. i am level 150 and all of my friends also were cuz we played together since 2017, most of them have all of the trophies, and they still easely got killed when we wanted to. i was also killed a lot. hard to believe...

Oh I know,  I’ve been very lucky to often be a counselor while playing in a lobby with a group of high tier counselors/player and the few times I faced off against them as Jason they were able to pick up pretty quickly on my skill level and knew that I wouldn’t fall for most of the usual tricks or be stupid enough to try to take on a group of them head on so they often would take turns trying to get me to tunnel (which I was pretty good at avoiding and would only do for the Tommy player) while the others fixed the objectives cause they realized once they got those done they (for the most part) won especially if I was playing as either of the later Jasons (Part 6-9) since they (for the most part) either had longer recharge times for Morph/Shift or shorter duration/usage time for shift/sense. 

24 minutes ago, tav7623 said:

Oh I know,  I’ve been very lucky to often be a counselor while playing in a lobby with a group of high tier counselors/player and the few times I faced off against them as Jason they were able to pick up pretty quickly on my skill level and knew that I wouldn’t fall for most of the usual tricks or be stupid enough to try to take on a group of them head on so they often would take turns trying to get me to tunnel (which I was pretty good at avoiding and would only do for the Tommy player) while the others fixed the objectives cause they realized once they got those done they (for the most part) won especially if I was playing as either of the later Jasons (Part 6-9) since they (for the most part) either had longer recharge times for Morph or shorter duration/usage time for shift. 

when we played we used to do that: 

1-find the fuse and the gas/battery

2-everyone go to their specif locations: the fuse house, the blue car and jason's hourse.

3-the car dude step on the trap

4-when jason teleports the fuse dude step on the fuse house trap and the girl go to steal the sweater

5-wait for tommy

6-demask and kill jason next to the police

7-if it failed the still alive teamates escape by the police

50% of the time jason will get killed and if he's not killed the chances of survival are still high. call was something that broke the game, if counselor coordenate properly.

1 hour ago, Carlso said:

when we played we used to do that: 

1-find the fuse and the gas/battery

2-everyone go to their specif locations: the fuse house, the blue car and jason's hourse.

3-the car dude step on the trap

4-when jason teleports the fuse dude step on the fuse house trap and the girl go to steal the sweater

5-wait for tommy

6-demask and kill jason next to the police

7-if it failed the still alive teamates escape by the police

50% of the time jason will get killed and if he's not killed the chances of survival are still high. call was something that broke the game, if counselor coordenate properly.

I know, that’s why as Jason I always make sure to trap the entrance to the shack, stock up on any nearby throwing knives, morph over to the phone trap it (if they were bad/mid-level players I’d then take the time to trash the cabin so they couldn’t hide or get in/out of windows without being damaged), walk/run/shift to the first car to trap it (by this time Morph would have recharged) unless I spotted the “Tommy” house in which case I’d stop to kill the nearest generator, then if there was another car on the map I’d Morph over to it, trap it, which usually left me with at least one trap and then I’d begin the hunt. 

See I get into lobbies with 3-4 friends and all we're doing every match is trying to kill Jason.  

The poor randoms have no idea what's coming and we're able to kill them 90% of the time.  There's times where a random will die first and come back as Tommy, the stun won't work after using the sweater but the vast majority of the time we, counselors, have the entire match controlled.

Now when one of us ends up as Jason, we exit the party chat.  The goal at that point, because you know the kill is the play, is to find the randoms and kill them first.  Then hope they're not up to snuff on participating with sweater girl for the kill.  However, as Jason you have little control over this.  Counselors can kill each other to allow them the ability to come back as Tommy. 

I've been killed 3 times in random lobbies.  With friends, easily a dozen.  

• Like 1

I haven't kept count. It has been the easiest way to win for so long it isn't impressive at this point. I look at playing Jason as a job. My job is to provide a formidable Jason without resorting to exploits and other fuckery. If everyone is wiped out then I did a good job. If people escape and I got most of them I did a good job. If I get killed as Jason but killed most of the group I did a good job. 

Killing Jason is a win state. Just like driving the car or boat off the map or calling the police. If my mask is off. Tommy is in the game and the sweater is taken I didn't do enough to prevent any of that happening. That is on me. But I never bitch out and go hide in the lake either. Rest assured if you run across me as Jason expect to be challenged but never assume that I will quit out of frustration. The idea that you suck as Jason if defeated is a bit dumb considering that when it happens typically it happened because you were outnumbered by good players who knew what to do. 

• Like 2

On 6/16/2020 at 2:42 PM, Alien_Number_Six said:

I haven't kept count. It has been the easiest way to win for so long it isn't impressive at this point. I look at playing Jason as a job. My job is to provide a formidable Jason without resorting to exploits and other fuckery. If everyone is wiped out then I did a good job. If people escape and I got most of them I did a good job. If I get killed as Jason but killed most of the group I did a good job. 

Killing Jason is a win state. Just like driving the car or boat off the map or calling the police. If my mask is off. Tommy is in the game and the sweater is taken I didn't do enough to prevent any of that happening. That is on me. But I never bitch out and go hide in the lake either. Rest assured if you run across me as Jason expect to be challenged but never assume that I will quit out of frustration. The idea that you suck as Jason if defeated is a bit dumb considering that when it happens typically it happened because you were outnumbered by good players who knew what to do. 

Just this.👍