At first I thought Jason took both cars out with throwing knives. After watching the gameplay, both cars are taken out while he is shifting (static on the screen). So was it knives, or did he shift into them?

I had a similar glitch a while back on that same map, but in mine the car just fell into an underground lake from which there was no return.

56 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I had a similar glitch a while back on that same map, but in mine the car just fell into an underground lake from which there was no return.

To come back into the map, if you care to, all you need to do is swim to the actual water on the map. 

From there you'll be able to surface and walk around again.  

About the thread title and problem itself....

The car can be screwed up simply from Jason morphing anywhere on the map while you're driving.  Watched the first car get destroyed and that's exactly what happened.  Jason tried to morph out ahead of you, and as soon as he morphed the car decided it was done.  This happens to me all the time when I'm playing as Jason.  This is how I know it's not throwing knives because I don't throw knives at the car and I'm just as surprised as the counselors that the car is gone.  I morph out ahead to try and stop the car, flip sense on, and look around and no car.  I then look at the map and see the car being in all sorts of weird locations.  This glitch/problem has been ongoing ever since the throwing knives glitching out the car has occurred.  Which was the patch that stopped people from being hit by knives while sitting in the car. 

3 hours ago, SirMang said:

The car can be screwed up simply from Jason morphing anywhere on the map while you're driving.

Kind of like this morph by @Redrum138? (Somewhere around the :35 second mark)

• Like 1

@RustInPeace  

Yep.  Obviously all of us who have played long enough know that morph spot is right on that beach, pretty much exactly where the car ended up on one wheel on a diagonal.  I've seen people try to explain that if you morph directly on the car that that happens, truth is, any morph can cause the car to do something like that...or end up completely off the map. 

Meanwhile there are plenty of people who still don't know this can happen so they quickly jump on the "you must be throwing knives at the car you cheater" bandwagon. 

2 hours ago, RustInPeace said:

Kind of like this morph by @Redrum138? (Somewhere around the :35 second mark)

Lmao! Loved that Morph! Was timing it to pop in right before the car for an easy stop, but you were moving faster than I had anticipated.

10 hours ago, SirMang said:

Which was the patch that stopped people from being hit by knives while sitting in the car. 

Which of course was a fix to a small problem that is now much worse, :rolleyes:.  Patches in this game never fails to disappoint!!!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SirMang said:

Which was the patch that stopped people from being hit by knives while sitting in the car. 

Why would they patch that out anyways? If you throw a knife at someone in a car in real life, there is likely hood of damage occurring. Seems like something they should have kept in game even though i never knew it existed. lol

21 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Why would they patch that out anyways? If you throw a knife at someone in a car in real life, there is likely hood of damage occurring. Seems like something they should have kept in game even though i never knew it existed. lol

Well, tbh, a throwing knife ain't going through a windshield.  lol

In F13, it used to though!  That got fixed.  Now the knives can totally screw up the car instead!  Which, technically, if you threw a knife at a car tire, you could likely blow the tire out and make the car hard to handle. 

As well as the morph sending the car into oblivion issue.