Sign in to follow this  
tyrant666

How Would Tommy And Kay Em Have Worked On Grendel?

So apparently awhile back, there were leaked audio lines for Kay Em for Grendel. So Kay Em was going to be in the game. Whether she would be an alternate hero to Tommy is anyone's guess.

I'm not gonna link the audio lines because they'll probably just delete the thread as they have in the past when people post the actual unreleased content.

Anyway, what do you think this was leading to?

1. Kay Em being the hero ONLY on Grendel

2. Tommy being just another guy on Grendel

3. The devs finally instituting a new 50/50 hero split for all maps, forcing more lobbies to run a more balanced set of counselors in case Kay Em were the hero instead

4. Kay Em would've only been a new counselor, not a new hero

5. Jason would have to deal with 9 bodies on Grendel instead of 8

6. Kay Em would only be available on Grendel, Tommy on other maps

For those casuals who have no idea who im talking about...this is Kay Em

Not sure but going by that...

1. Unlock/Call for Kay Em somehow. = Computer instead of Radio obviously.

2. Wait for her to spawn. She comes with a Gun like Tommy, but obviously a Space Gun instead of Shotgun.

3. Stun Jason somehow. Possibly just beat on him enough. Then press "A" or "X" with Kay Em to Kill/Blast him.

• Like 1

I think Kay Em would have been the hero on Grendel but maybe a perk like Ranger would have been add to allow her to spawn on any map. Instead of a Ranger it could be Android.

If she was playable as a Counselor that would be cool but I’d hope she’d have normal stats in Counselor form and possibly better than Tommy’s stats as the hero. Robots don’t have stamina but I guess they wouldn’t have any luck either, lol, course with a ten plus strength her breaking normal weapons in one swing makes sense. 

• Like 1

Remember the leaked footage kills that showed Jason being executed by shotgun weild by Chad. Maybe that was a placeholder for a grendel uniquene kill?   They could have been setting up the mocap for Jason and later they would have replaced the shotgun with a "space gun" and Kay em

• Like 1

I think a better question is how would you set up the kill on Grendal? Where would you get Pamela's sweater? Here's my best guess on how it would work, Kay Em would be Grendal exclusive and be the hero (no Tommy on that map) so you call her via a computer. Then to get the sweater you go to the virtual reality room seen in Jason X and hit a prompt to pull up Jason's shack, go in grab the sweater and then it's business as usual. Knock off the mask stun him with the sweater and Kay Em performs the kill animation.

• Like 2

So if you killed Jason while playing as her, would Jason be resurrected as Uber Jason? Interesting.

A map to kill Jason 2 times. 👍

6 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

So if you killed Jason while playing as her, would Jason be resurrected as Uber Jason? Interesting.

A map to kill Jason 2 times. 👍

Über Jason was meant to be playable.