Hi Friday the 13th gamers!

I've been trying to play the game, but I can't find a lobby. It takes forever to find a lobby, I really need help. Every time it says joining a session then it changes to search cooldown, what does it mean? can someone tell what's going on with the servers? pls

When I search for a game if it goes to a minute and a half, I cancel and search for a new lobby.

It seems like once you get to about a minute and a half and haven't found a lobby, they'll never put you in one. 

10 minutes ago, Alexby234 said:

Hi Friday the 13th gamers!

I've been trying to play the game, but I can't find a lobby. It takes forever to find a lobby, I really need help. Every time it says joining a session then it changes to search cooldown, what does it mean? can someone tell what's going on with the servers? pls

Welcome to camp, Sir Mang’s advice is good, I end the search and start a new one after a minute to a minute and a half.

The servers have been down since yesterday in Europe on Steam.

Good, now I wont keep getting thrown into them so much.. lol jk jk.. sorry to hear. Has this been reported to Jasonkillsbugs?

Yrah, I restart the lobby search after about a minute or so. You might have have to do that 2 or 3 times but it always puts you in one by the 2nd or 3rd try

Cancel the search once it goes over 60 seconds and try again. Works for me.

Loading game on Steam is all F'd up tonight. I get database failed message multiple times then eventually it lets me in. Then i can sit searching for lobby for 10-15 mins . Whether or not i stop and restart search doesn't matter. I get thrown in my own lobby by myself and no one comes. I have confirmed this behavior with about 4 or 5 others. @mattshotcha

• Like 1

On 5/23/2019 at 1:21 AM, Survival said:

Cancel the search once it goes over 60 seconds and try again. Works for me.

This usually always work.

2 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Loading game on Steam is all F'd up tonight. I get database failed message multiple times then eventually it lets me in. Then i can sit searching for lobby for 10-15 mins . Whether or not i stop and restart search doesn't matter. I get thrown in my own lobby by myself and no one comes. I have confirmed this behavior with about 4 or 5 others. @mattshotcha

Yes, the Database Login Failure is getting worse and worse. If everyone has this problem and does not bother trying to Retry several times, imagine how many people could play the game and do not, because they think it's broken again. Well... it IS broken again, but you can retry and it usually works.