The issue has been resolved and they posted it on Twitter to let people know and here on the message board in another topic thread..... 

so apparently they didn’t stop caring about their game.....

“that’s how I see it.”

you know sometimes tech stuff just doesn’t work the way it’s supposed to....

I would rather they work on fixing the problem than waste time telling us there is a problem.

Thanks @GunMedia and @mattshotcha

• Like 2

The team mentions recent fixes and progess that they're working on for their games. I recommend giving their channel a follow or giving their live stream a watch.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ki7lumin4ti said:

They gave up on this game a long time ago now. Only a matter of time..

God, not another one...

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

God, not another one...

Didn't realize "committed to fixing bigs" meant a patch once every 8 months lol

3 hours ago, Ki7lumin4ti said:

Didn't realize "committed to fixing bigs" meant a patch once every 8 months lol

Committed to bug fixes and repairing a server issue are completely different things... 

saying.... “ they gave up on their game a long time ago.”....Is a very inaccurate and moronic statement especially given the situation they have repeatedly said they want to work on the game and would be still if the lawsuit didn’t stop them... get your facts straight before you post things you obviously don’t know anything about.

By the way here is a list of the most recent patches for the game......keep in mind some issues are easier to nail down while other are harder to fix.....some bugs create more issues even when patched out....if it was easy everyone would be developing their own games....

8/15....9/10....9/26...11/15....1/29 doesn’t look like 8 months between them huh?

34 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Committed to bug fixes and repairing a server issue are completely different things... 

saying.... “ they gave up on their game a long time ago.”....Is a very inaccurate and moronic statement especially given the situation they have repeatedly said they want to work on the game and would be still if the lawsuit didn’t stop them... get your facts straight before you post things you obviously don’t know anything about.

By the way here is a list of the most recent patches for the game......keep in mind some issues are easier to nail down while other are harder to fix.....some bugs create more issues even when patched out....if it was easy everyone would be developing their own games....

8/15....9/10....9/26...11/15....1/29 doesn’t look like 8 months between them huh?

Play nice Oct, he's new... you can't expect new posters to know what the fuck they're talking about or perform basic math.

• Haha 1

On 4/29/2019 at 5:29 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

I would rather they work on fixing the problem than waste time telling us there is a problem.

I'm right there with ya on that one.

39 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Play nice Oct, he's new... you can't expect new posters to know what the fuck they're talking about or perform basic math.

I learned to expect nothing here on the forum.

• Like 2