13 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

It's unfortunate but doesn't change anything for me. I'm almost back up to 113 for my weapon swap and after I get that back I don't care about what level I am. The ones that are really suffering are the ones that lost it all. But as unfortunate as it sounds I really don't know that there'll be a way to make it right for them.

I agree that this is horrible timing for something like this to happen. Especially considering the other glitches they're currently dealing with. I get that they have limited personnel but I seriously can't understand why the issues with the bear traps haven't been made top priority and patched out already. Seems like one quick hot fix would go a long way towards fixing the game and calming the player base.

It would be interesting to see how many people earn their stuff back entirely before a fix is found.

To anyone that manages to accomplish this, feel free to let us all know.

• Like 1

Just now, Fair Play said:

It would be interesting to see how many people earn their stuff back entirely before a fix is found.

To anyone that manages to accomplish this, feel free to let us all know.

I'm fixed. Logged in this morning and I'm 150 again. But I know a few people that are still affected. I'm glad I didn't put money on them not being able to fix it.

2 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

I'm fixed. Logged in this morning and I'm 150 again. But I know a few people that are still affected. I'm glad I didn't put money on them not being able to fix it.

Your experience is showing there's progress being made.  That's a good sign.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, AJViolet said:

Fixed here too. Back to 150.

Glad to hear it. 😎

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

I’m still at 1. Lol

At least they're getting it fixed. Your time will come.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gmintz09 said:

Mine got fixed as well!  Yay! 

Congratulations

• Like 2

I am curious, do I need to put in a ticket if I lost all my levels, perks, badges, tapes and cp?  Still working on a fix or are we SOL at this point?

25 minutes ago, Sasslfrass said:

I am curious, do I need to put in a ticket if I lost all my levels, perks, badges, tapes and cp?  Still working on a fix or are we SOL at this point?

Welcome to camp

They’re still working on a fix.

1 hour ago, Cheryl Mercury said:

I lost a lot of my badges.

It's still a work in progress. Hopefully, you'll get them back once a fix is found.

• Like 1

it’s June 6th and this is just now happening to me, very annoying. I mean if it started a couple months ago I woulda hoped it would be fixed by now