Sign in to follow this  
Xenofon1313

Packanack roof glitchers

Should i report roof exploiters? They getting ban or it's a waste of time?

T bagging me and dancing while safe in the roof. Good job

Yes defintely report them. Only report people if you know for sure they did the glitch on their own and the glitch wasn’t caused by the game

25 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Yes defintely report them. Only report people if you know for sure they did the glitch on their own and the glitch wasn’t caused by the game

That was intentional roof glitch. They stayed in the roof over 15 minutes and t bagging. I killed 2 people in the same game while trying this glitch. I think it's a waste of time. No one getting ban on this game. Only hard cheaters with speed hacks etc.

3 minutes ago, Xenofon1313 said:

That was intentional roof glitch. They stayed in the roof over 15 minutes and t bagging. I killed 2 people in the same game while trying this glitch. I think it's a waste of time. No one getting ban on this game. Only hard cheaters with speed hacks etc.

Report it to jasonkillsbugs.com since it was intentional it’s possible they’ll look into a possible ban. It’s worth a shot. 

2 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Report it to jasonkillsbugs.com since it was intentional it’s possible they’ll look into a possible ban. It’s worth a shot. 

Ok. I will upload this clip on jasonkillbugs. And it was very low level player. I think it came to this game just for trolling.

Unfortunately humans can be shitty and some don't know how to play nice. The salt mines don't exist anymore evidently, so just leave the game and find a new one if you get irritated. Lots still on playing the game the right way, but sometimes you will run into some bad eggs in the process. Send in your clip and maybe they will get banned, but most likely not.

9 hours ago, Xenofon1313 said:

Ok. I will upload this clip on jasonkillbugs. And it was very low level player. I think it came to this game just for trolling.

More likely, if it is a low level player doing this intentionally... that they already received a ban and created a new account, and then purchased the game again. I have met a few people in game that have done this. Some freely admit to it... and some actually put this on their profile for all (or at least anyone who chooses to look) to see.

On the bright side... most exploit spots in the game... you can still kill the counselor using them... I have shocked many counselors in glitch spots by killing them anyway... Except for that one rock in Crystal lake... There is a video on youtube showing how Jason can get onto the Packanack roof to deal with these people as well... but I could not lower myself to use it... But I cannot even remember the last time I saw someone on the roof anyway.
   Reports cannot hurt... but without definite proof that they did it on purpose... that actually shows them doing it on purpose... nothing will be, or should be done. There are many that fall into these spots completely by accident... they should not be punished along with people that do it on purpose.