Armani?

New Idea to revive game

27 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Yeah the guy in the wheel chair, lol 😉

Oh yes, that is definitely it 😂. It is totally not the character in @Armani? profile picture. 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, BigJay said:

Oh yes, that is definitely it 😂. It is totally not the character in @Armani? profile picture. 

Oh really?

tenor.gif?itemid=9248577

Another counselor isn't on the list of urgent priorities anyways. It's on the secondary list of things at the moment.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Armani? said:

Oh really?

tenor.gif?itemid=9248577

Another counselor isn't on the list of urgent priorities anyways. It's on the secondary list of things at the moment.

The new people might be left out of the joke, but it’s good to see, you’re the same old (young?) you. If you look around you’ll notice the people in camp aren’t the ones who gave you a hard time before, have some fun with those of us who remember. I’m personally glad to have you back posting. 

You were actually the first person I had any real interaction with here in camp, lol. Good times.

10 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

The new people might be left out of the joke, but it’s good to see, you’re the same old (young?) you. 

Well it's only been one year since the the fun mess we had on here😄

• Like 1

On 3/3/2019 at 10:48 PM, Cer1alkill3r said:

@mattshotcha @wes could this maybe be on the back burner for you guys? I know now you need to move on and work on the future but let’s say 6 months or a year from now and everything is over. Would you be willing to start a backer program or something like that. You have put so much into this game so why not let us help you finish it if the opportunity comes up. 

Future work? Who is going to buy a game from them? This isn't a troll, this is a serious question.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Caliph said:

Future work? Who is going to buy a game from them? This isn't a troll, this is a serious question.

I am. The design of this game and attention to detail is amazing. If this game worked perfect it would be the best game made in a long time but the fact that it has so many flaws and people are still playing it only tells you how great it is. I followed along as a backer for this project and saw a lot of the thought and work that went into it. I have no doubt that they can come up with another game and put as much love into it. They just need to team up with a company that can handle they’re ideas. This is not a I love gun post and believe me I have had some serious arguments with them over a lot of stuff. It’s a serious answer from looking at the level of effort and detail that gun has put into this game including answering our questions. 

19 hours ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

I am. The design of this game and attention to detail is amazing. If this game worked perfect it would be the best game made in a long time but the fact that it has so many flaws and people are still playing it only tells you how great it is. I followed along as a backer for this project and saw a lot of the thought and work that went into it. I have no doubt that they can come up with another game and put as much love into it. They just need to team up with a company that can handle they’re ideas. This is not a I love gun post and believe me I have had some serious arguments with them over a lot of stuff. It’s a serious answer from looking at the level of effort and detail that gun has put into this game including answering our questions. 

And if wishes were fishes we'd all be millionaires. I backed too, and so far not only have the rewards been given away time and time again, even sold, the bugs and cheaters have been endless and for a solid majority of the games life the killer was a laughable punching bag. Now things are slightly making progress and the community is all but dead. It has no hope for future content and what content was promised never came through either. This is business and the pity boat left a long time ago. Having a few people still playing doesn't tell anything about how great the game is but it does demonstrate people will suffer through almost anything to justify their purchases. There is always that snowflake that will go against the grain and claim to do what 99% of others will not do and that is ever trust Gun again to live up to their word. If you do, then you deserve exactly what you will get which is a lighter wallet and a laundry list of excuses and broken promises. 

1 hour ago, Caliph said:

And if wishes were fishes we'd all be millionaires. I backed too, and so far not only have the rewards been given away time and time again, even sold, the bugs and cheaters have been endless and for a solid majority of the games life the killer was a laughable punching bag. Now things are slightly making progress and the community is all but dead. It has no hope for future content and what content was promised never came through either. This is business and the pity boat left a long time ago. Having a few people still playing doesn't tell anything about how great the game is but it does demonstrate people will suffer through almost anything to justify their purchases. There is always that snowflake that will go against the grain and claim to do what 99% of others will not do and that is ever trust Gun again to live up to their word. If you do, then you deserve exactly what you will get which is a lighter wallet and a laundry list of excuses and broken promises. 

The fact that you haven’t moved on and continue to post on the forum probably means you require psychiatric help. This isn’t a medical opinion but it’s still funny. 😝 

• Haha 1

The premise of it (while great in theory) doesn't make for a good online experience.   You get killed then have to wait around what could be 10-15 minutes for the next game to start.  They made it even EASIER For Jason with the Rage deal, so your chances of dying are even greater now.  People buy games to PLAY THEM.  Not sit around 10-15 minutes at a time until the next game starts up.    They made it so even an untalented 6 year old can dominate a lobby 

Sorry but you're not going to keep a dedicated fan base (by large numbers) and garner new ones if you have to wait around an hour to play the freakin thing.   Yes getting lucky and getting called in as Tommy.  Still defeats the purpose of buying a game and PLAYING IT.  Not sitting around waiting for it to end so you can jump in again in a half an hour 

5 hours ago, Caliph said:

Hmmm...so what game are you playing from two years ago right now? Your still here comenting so obviously you still care about this game otherwise you would’ve moved on wouldn’t you? Or are you just here to troll on a game that you don’t play or care about anymore? Bugs and cheaters,shit you should try playing some other AAA titles that are out right now. You do you and I’ll do me. My wallet by the way,Feels great. 

Supposedly the lawsuit may end soon. Very unlikely anything will happen soon with the game, we'll see. 

3 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

#ReviveFridaythe13thTheGame

If they release a movie next year, they'll try to use the game to market it I think. 

On 3/27/2019 at 1:06 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

#SaveCrystalLake

Facts!

23 hours ago, Armani? said:

If they release a movie next year, they'll try to use the game to market it I think. 

Im waiting on sean to call wes and tell em to release content! 

1 hour ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Im waiting on sean to call wes and tell em to release content! 

That did indeed happen! In my dreams at least. Too bad it's not going to happen in real life though even if the lawsuit is over. Oh well!

• Haha 1

Slash n' Cast say a sequel is pointless and a remastered version would be better. I totally agree. I would still call it Friday the 13th : The Game Part 2 though lul.

Here's my pitch

Experience the game in stunning 4K!

Improved lighting, textures, volumetric fog, weather and physics!

All new Gore system! More than just blood! Brains! Bones! Guts! Eyes! Teeth! Tom Savini would be proud!

No escape! Jason can now block doors with the bodies of dead counselors and grab them through windows!

New kills and weapons! Make them suffer with the hedge trimmer, nail gun, combat knife, bonesaw and much more!

New  playable Jason's! Jason X! Uber Jason! Also featuring Jason designs from Never Hike Alone, Friday the 13th : Vengeance and the 2009 reboot!

New heros! Tina Shepherd, Creighton Duke, Kay-Em and Clay Miller join the cast, each with their own unique skills!

New counselors!

Play as a counselor in first person!

Hardcore mode for the ultimate challenge!

New maps! Recreate moments from the cult films! Forest Green! Grendel! Lazarus! Manhattan! The Voorhees house! Camp blood! Crystal Lake Research Facility!

Brand new online gameplay mode! HUNT down Jason Voorhees as elite commandos from an intense first person perspective!

Send Jason to Hell with new map specific kill conditions!

Send backup! Dead players can now spawn in as police officers to help counselors escape!

New escape vehicles! Sports car! Canoe! Pick up truck!

New single player challenges!

Story mode! Experience an unrelenting Jason AI in an all new cinematic tale where the ending is never certain! 

Experience the game as it was always meant to be! Available on all platforms Friday October 13th , 2021 for $59.99

Pre-order bonus! Play as Pamela Voorhees with all new gameplay mechanics!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BigJay said:

That did indeed happen! In my dreams at least. Too bad it's not going to happen in real life though even if the lawsuit is over. Oh well!

You’re a dick (I mean this in a nice? way).

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

You’re a dick (I mean this in a nice? way).

I'll take it! 😂

• Like 1

These guys can't even fix Jason's freaking grab.  (Continues to lunge like an  old  slow ass 99 year old woman)  They aren't "reviving" anything.  They can't even get the game mechanics right after 2 years. LOL!!! (Sluggish, slow, overall some of the most ANNOYING game mechanics of the last 10 years) 

They spend more time on finding  pointless trolling "Dance moves" than fixing their freaking Atari 2600 game mechanics.  And Jason is still a pinada against group of counselors.  Rage helped at least a little.  But its just Jason fucking Vorhees.  Who shouldn't be a pinada PERIOD!!!  Unless you're up against the chick with psychic powers

The concept of the game and attention to detail with the ambiance was a perfect 10/10.  The execution was a piss poor 3/10.  It sad  as it had UNLIMITED potential in the hands of the right people (Especially with the introduction of maps like the Lazarrus and Manhattan etc) 

It would take an entirely new group of people to "revive" and I don't see that EVER happening.  It will be gone in a year.    But its a game/concept that could have lasted another 5-6 with so much material from the F13 world to choose from.

Ahh we'll may be someone will take the concept of what made this game have such great potential and inject It into another Horror Franchise based game.  (HellRaiser, NOES,HAlloween something) 

2 hours ago, DorianRo said:

Ahh we'll may be someone will take the concept of what made this game have such great potential and inject It into another Horror Franchise based game.  (HellRaiser, NOES,HAlloween something) 

The games you named (and many others) could use this game's mechanics as a basic framework. We'll see what the future holds.

11 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

Slash n' Cast say a sequel is pointless and a remastered version would be better. I totally agree. I would still call it Friday the 13th : The Game Part 2 though lul.

Here's my pitch

Experience the game in stunning 4K!

Improved lighting, textures, volumetric fog, weather and physics!

All new Gore system! More than just blood! Brains! Bones! Guts! Eyes! Teeth! Tom Savini would be proud!

No escape! Jason can now block doors with the bodies of dead counselors and grab them through windows!

New kills and weapons! Make them suffer with the hedge trimmer, nail gun, combat knife, bonesaw and much more!

New  playable Jason's! Jason X! Uber Jason! Also featuring Jason designs from Never Hike Alone, Friday the 13th : Vengeance and the 2009 reboot!

New heros! Tina Shepherd, Creighton Duke, Kay-Em and Clay Miller join the cast, each with their own unique skills!

New counselors!

Play as a counselor in first person!

Hardcore mode for the ultimate challenge!

New maps! Recreate moments from the cult films! Forest Green! Grendel! Lazarus! Manhattan! The Voorhees house! Camp blood! Crystal Lake Research Facility!

Brand new online gameplay mode! HUNT down Jason Voorhees as elite commandos from an intense first person perspective!

Send Jason to Hell with new map specific kill conditions!

Send backup! Dead players can now spawn in as police officers to help counselors escape!

New escape vehicles! Sports car! Canoe! Pick up truck!

New single player challenges!

Story mode! Experience an unrelenting Jason AI in an all new cinematic tale where the ending is never certain! 

Experience the game as it was always meant to be! Available on all platforms Friday October 13th , 2021 for $59.99

Pre-order bonus! Play as Pamela Voorhees with all new gameplay mechanics!

Wes already commented that a Part 2 by them would basically be impotent because its just reusing everything with just more of the unreleased content which wouldnt make sense.