Armani?

New Idea to revive game

Someone came up with this back in the About page for Wes's last thread here.

Unfortunately content has been cancelled and the longer the lawsuit remains unsettled, the more unlikely content would resume when it did, simply because it's a bad business decision and would jeopardize the company's profits.

Seeing that the lawsuit would get settled this year, which is basically the last hope for future DLC, a few people on here mentioned starting a fundraiser if Gunmedia couldn't make the decision to pay for a creative team to begin working on new content again. 

Originally I thought this was unlikely, but if it went viral, perhaps it would happen. Of course this depends on how much it would cost to finish the unreleased DLC's like Uber map (which is least likely to come out. ) 

@mattshotcha

This thread becomes irrelevant as soon as Horror Inc decides to re submit their appeal to Victor Miller, it would go out too many years to be a good decision for Gun.

• Like 1

I think Wes made it pretty clear that it's already gone on too long for it to be a wise decision for Gun.

We appreciate the enthusiasm and support of the fans, but we have to be realistic here.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

I think Wes made it pretty clear that it's already gone on too long for it to be a wise decision for Gun.

We appreciate the enthusiasm and support of the fans, but we have to be realistic here.

Wes's statement was based on if Gun had to finance the entire thing. It would be costly and not a good business decision. If fans theoretically could raise a significant amount of money if it went viral, would it be enough to finish a few of the things Gun wanted to release? I would like to hear Wes's response. Perhaps it could be a question in the next livestream. 

• Like 1

I'd be more than happy to throw GUN a few bones for the unfinished content and more bones for new content.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, F134Ever86 said:

I'd be more than happy to throw GUN a few bones for the unfinished content and more bones for new content.

I’ll give them all the Counselor limps, I’ve collected, 😝. I’ve got hundreds of arms and a cabin full of lower left legs, 😉.

I’d give them money too, lol.

• Like 1

I would gladly donate as well. I would do anything to keep one of my Top 5 favorite games alive.

• Like 1

Agreed. Sign me up! We’ve waited way to long for this game to be a reality to let a lawsuit kick us in the balls.

• Like 1

I would also and I even mentioned that a new backer campaign would be awesome. They could offer a savini 2.0 and change all the red fire to blue flames. They would definitely get the funds and more. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/1/2019 at 1:58 AM, BlkHawk said:

Agreed. Sign me up! We’ve waited way to long for this game to be a reality to let a lawsuit kick us in the balls.

Your are absolutely correct!

• Like 1

@mattshotcha @wes could this maybe be on the back burner for you guys? I know now you need to move on and work on the future but let’s say 6 months or a year from now and everything is over. Would you be willing to start a backer program or something like that. You have put so much into this game so why not let us help you finish it if the opportunity comes up. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

@mattshotcha @wes could this maybe be on the back burner for you guys? I know now you need to move on and work on the future but let’s say 6 months or a year from now and everything is over. Would you be willing to start a backer program or something like that. You have put so much into this game so why not let us help you finish it if the opportunity comes up. 

Yes, this should deffinetely be considered. The fans don't want to see this game die and if the fans are willing to help out then why not? Hopefully this legal garbage gets over soon so that this could maybe be a possibility. 

• Like 2

Selling an add on packs discs at gamestop and walmart would bring in more profit for the Gunmedia company .

Even though i don't like how the game has changed since the new patch, if this would get new content out then i'd be up for it, it would revive the game and bring a lot of old players back and bring new one's in. Hopefully something happens in the future where new content can come out because the game is too good to be left for dead and needs to be kept alive. 

• Like 1

I think where the tricky part of this that bears repeating lies is where we're not fully understanding each other. There's just too many different elements to this for us to provide any percentage of a chance at the content plan restarting for F13.

This includes every option we've heard from the community. 

2 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

I think where the tricky part of this that bears repeating lies is where we're not fully understanding each other. There's just too many different elements to this for us to provide any percentage of a chance at the content plan restarting for F13.

This includes every option we've heard from the community. 

Well we don't know the current financial state of Gun and how much money would be needed by us to offset you guys losing money etc.

We would need to know a certain number estimate of money we would have to raise for it to work. 

Certainly that can be determined somehow. I'm sure it's over a million though.

Im sure that if a croudfunding goal was set By The Gunmedia company on a new kickstarter or Backer kit it would reach a million dollars within one month.

Cant we have one last chance to hit the original Backer kit money goals for Manhattan and pam Voorhees .

If The lawsuit settles soon.

It wont Cost Gunmedia anything to try and raise money.

If croudfunding goal fails then Gunmedia wouldn't have to do anything .

Just give us one last chance to hit the original Backer kit money goals .

53 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Im sure that if a croudfunding goal was set By The Gunmedia company on a new kickstarter or Backer kit it would reach a million dollars within one month.

Cant we have one last chance to hit the original Backer kit money goals for Manhattan and pam Voorhees .

If The lawsuit settles soon.

It wont Cost Gunmedia anything to try and raise money.

If croudfunding goal fails then Gunmedia wouldn't have to do anything .

Just give us one last chance to hit the original Backer kit money goals .

Pamela is a very far away stretch goal that would need it's own game mechanics, we want Uber Jason and its map. The clothing & kill packs and maybe a counselor before her.

Manhattan is also stretch goal. They have to see if there's money worth putting into the game when they finish what they started.

One step at a time.

1 minute ago, Armani? said:

maybe a counselor before her.

I think I know who you are talking about here. 😏

3 minutes ago, BigJay said:

I think I know who you are talking about here. 😏

Yeah the guy in the wheel chair, lol 😉