OH10Frog

Cheaters in the Game (PS4)

I came across some cheaters. And the person was working with Jason, they took the phone fuse and the extra set of keys and actually TOLD Jason where we were hiding and stuff.

I tried to capture a video of them doing so, they even admitted it. 

Here are their users

[removed by moderator]

If you run into them in a match, LEAVE immediately! Cause they tried to friend me when I was playing as Jason saying that they wanted to help me find the other councilors if I let them live, I didnt friend them. I dont like playing with cheaters. I just don't. I don't know about anyone else.

But if you guys (devs) say something to them or ban them or add something in to report users into the next update that would be great! Just a suggestion.

Hi OH10Frog. This isn't an introduction post so I have to move it, but I'll put it in the Feedback/Suggestions forum so it stays intact.

If you have time, please could you go to Jasonkillsbugs.com and put in this report there? The video in particular would be most useful as evidence.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the code of conduct as it currently stands says absolutely nothing about teaming with Jason but it use to.So one can assume teaming is within the rules in fact if you do a forum search there was a topic a while back and it pretty much concluded that it is within the rules now.

Lol no never leave against teamers. WHOOP their ass in the game and show them up. I just dealt with teamers tonight and I survived the night against those scrubs. I have a few clips of me beating teamers. I would love to call all of them out and upload the clips and expose them all but the mods on this forum don’t want us showing gamertags 

3 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but the code of conduct as it currently stands says absolutely nothing about teaming with Jason but it use to.So one can assume teaming is within the rules in fact if you do a forum search there was a topic a while back and it pretty much concluded that it is within the rules now.

Not bannable isn’t the same thing as within the rules.

@OH10Frog, naming and shaming other players is not permitted on the forums, but as stated above you may submit evidence to jasonkillsbugs.com

I have removed the usernames of the players.

4 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

@OH10Frog, naming and shaming other players is not permitted on the forums, but as stated above you may submit evidence to jasonkillsbugs.com

I have removed the usernames of the players.

Shouldn’t cheaters be getting exposed for who they really are?

19 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Shouldn’t cheaters be getting exposed for who they really are?

No, what’s to stop the cheaters from coming on here and posting your name?

Camp is not the place for naming and shaming, put it on your Facebook or something.

5 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

No, what’s to stop the cheaters from coming on here and posting your name?

Camp is not the place for naming and shaming, put it on your Facebook or something.

If they did that to me then they’d need solid proof to prove anything. I have hard evidence of teamers. I wish gun would do something about these cheaters... they ruin a lot of people’s gaming experience. This chad player and part 2 jason last night were trying to trap me in a cabin but I got out the window with no trap before they could get to me. And they were doing this to every player in the lobby. And this chad was just following me around and unlocking doors, trying to set me in bear traps, etc and I STILL survived the night against them without getting touched once. Man it just is frustrating that these people are allowed on this game...

1 minute ago, DontZzz34 said:

If they did that to me then they’d need solid proof to prove anything. I have hard evidence of teamers. I wish gun would do something about these cheaters... they ruin a lot of people’s gaming experience. This chad player and part 2 jason last night were trying to trap me in a cabin but I got out the window with no trap before they could get to me. And they were doing this to every player in the lobby. And this chad was just following me around and unlocking doors, trying to set me in bear traps, etc and I STILL survived the night against them without getting touched once. Man it just is frustrating that these people are allowed on this game...

I feel your frustration about it man but here isn’t the place for it. I’m all for them punishing them in game though. 

Im sure they took teaming off the bannable list cuz they were reviewing hundreds of them a night, with only like 1 or 2 having actual evidence. Its a tuff thing for them to ban if the teamers are using discord where you kinda have an idea they are teaming but the video doesn't really show such. If a Jason is playing with his friends and prefers to kill you first over them, thats not really teaming, unless so called friends help him hunt you. But some would still be pissed and call them teamers and want them banned. But I def agree, if there is explicit video evidence as I have seen at times of a guy running up to you and say oh hey, guess what! i just brought jason. ahahahahaah! then you get grabbed and are dead(this happened to me the other night), well that said person and jason should be banned. especially when after they just danced around with eachoter until everyone left the match.. SMH..

5 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I feel your frustration about it man but here isn’t the place for it. I’m all for them punishing them in game though. 

I for sure love punishing those losers in the game I try my absolute best 🙂

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 7:57 AM, Slasher_Clone said:

Not bannable isn’t the same thing as within the rules.

That doesn't make sense to me.If the powers that be say it isn't bannable then it is within the rules of play.People may not like it and I don't condone it but if it is not punishable then unfortunately nothing can be done and you have to deal with it.Submitting evidence of a non punishable thing is pointless.

They don't ban hackers that modify the pak file. Do you expect them to correct the teamers? LOL

@TimDuke 01, about the only thing you can do is make friends with decent players you come across and get together for matches away from the cheaters. Good players are still out there.

@Mayday, the only way we'll know if someone has been banned is if they post about it here or somewhere else online.

@DontZzz34, I ignore cheaters most of the time. When they realize you aren't the least bit provoked by their childish antics, they move on.

When I run into a match with teamers, I switch to the lone wolf approach. I lay low and slip past them Metal Gear Solid style and get out of dodge. Nothing ticks off a group of teamers more than failing to take you out in a match. After they shed their salty tears, I change lobbies.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

That doesn't make sense to me.If the powers that be say it isn't bannable then it is within the rules of play.People may not like it and I don't condone it but if it is not punishable then unfortunately nothing can be done and you have to deal with it.Submitting evidence of a non punishable thing is pointless.

Teaming, if it crosses over into harassment can be punished. Unfortunately they think proving teaming isn’t worth the resources, without knowing any numbers, I still think they probably right. Trolls have found a way to mess up everything else, why wouldn’t they try abusing this. It isn’t worth some random losing his or her game over. Just move to another lobby, sorry I wasn’t more clear in my other post, hope this clears it up. 

As far as I know bans are still handed out, but it’s heresy so not worth very much.

On submitting evidence somewhat related I know for a fact that at least one video I submitted to Jasonkillsbugs of a legit cheater was NEVER looked at and I highly suspect none of my other ones I submitted were either. I've constantly checked my YouTube too see if my videos have been viewed.

Ran into a counselor using infinite pocket knives last night. Grabbed him 5 times and had knife everytime, including sprays when i switched to trying to knife and slash him to death. Wasn't streaming, so have no evidence, but such a pain in the ass. Is this known by the dev team @mattshotcha? He was also Jason the match before and was pretty sure he was using the infinite shift as it was coming pretty fast, he just wasn't spamming it every second as I have seen some do that use that hack..

1 minute ago, badassgixxer05 said:

oh yeah, sorry. Yep on pc. I have heard they are using some sort of config file adjustment, but not 100% sure..

I'll check in with support, but I think anything altering those files should trip the anti-cheat. 

Thanks for the heads up.

1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

oh yeah, sorry. Yep on pc. I have heard they are using some sort of config file adjustment, but not 100% sure..

Did this happen last night? I play on PC as well and i encoutered a chad player who was using somesort of macro to instantly escape.  The first two times i grabbed him he had a knife, the third i was able to carry him but he escaped within 10 seconds, at first i thought it was a third knife but then i realized there was no “pull the knifeout animation”.   After any time i grabbed that he would instantly breakfree.   

The other thing I noticed was a large number of my traps had been cut, this included on I had put at a power box, and had the to replace the box fuse twice.  It seemed there was a large amount of knives in the game, so either people played smart and didn't squander their knives or there a pk hack.  Hopefully people are learning.

But Chad didn't make it, I slashed him dead, so justice served. Neither did the others because he kept stunning me into an early 7 minute rage.

Yes this was last night. The players name had "bond" in it and he was playing a James bond techno song at times to troll. I thought maybe he just got lucky and found a lot of knives, but after I grabbed him a third time and he got out after I saw him use a med spray i was like wait a second, really 3 knives and a spray. Then made a point to grab him more just to be sure. 2 more grabs and he was still getting out. Maybe it was a macro that gave him the instant break animation, idk, but it was def instantly as I had no chance to execute a kill. One of the grabs was right in a door way and I would have seen the prompt I think. Really ruins the game. He was a 150 player and was pretty good at kitting, so I had to put some work into grabbing him. Annoying when you realize there is no way to kill him besides knife and slash, but then he has thick skin and med sprays too...

2 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

I'll check in with support, but I think anything altering those files should trip the anti-cheat. 

Just in the time since the last patch dropped, I have seen quite a few Jason players using Morph and Shift way too frequently for the Jason variant they were playing... but no footage unfortunately... My hard drive is always close to redline... one day I will get around to cleaning it up a bit so I can record more often.

1 hour ago, shodan said:

i encoutered a chad player who was using somesort of macro to instantly escape.

I have seen quite a few players like this... Chad and Vanessa in particular you should be able to carry around for much longer than most others. 
   If you have a rough idea of how long the average player can break free of the grip (it is a bit different for each counselor... Tommy will always be the fastest at "about" two seconds minimum at best)… and they seem to break free too quickly (without using a pocket knife)… then do not bother with a grip on them again... Just slash them down... they will cry about the slashing... but too bad for them.

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 3:06 PM, TimDuke 01 said:

On submitting evidence somewhat related I know for a fact that at least one video I submitted to Jasonkillsbugs of a legit cheater was NEVER looked at and I highly suspect none of my other ones I submitted were either. I've constantly checked my YouTube too see if my videos have been viewed.

Does this video sit at zero views through this entire time? I only ask because it is not like you can tell "who" was counted for any one video.

1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Really ruins the game.

It can be very frustrating... and I have run into players doing what you describe. But as I mentioned to @shodan above, just slash the obvious macro users to death, do not bother grabbing them twice... and to cut down on the infinite pocket knifings... all you can do is slash them down when you suspect they are using it... and throwing knives, don't forget the throwing knives.

Unless it is a friend... and I know they are not hacking (I will dump any hacker from my friends list if I know for sure they are doing it)… everyone else will get nothing but slashes out of me after the second pocket knife... or after the first instant grip break...
   Even Tommy, who is being played by someone with the fastest button mashing skills in the west... will take a minimum of two second to break free without a knife. You only need to have a rough idea of how long a counselor takes to break free to have a reasonable suspicion of their macro usage... and remember... as fear increases, it takes longer to break free for everyone.

Matt they are manipulating the PAK file even though it is suppose to be encrypted. EAC doesn't detect it. That is how they are  giving Jason infinite shift,giving counselors instant break free of grabs and other things. they have figured out how to get past the encryption and put the encryption back in once they have modified what they want.