Sign in to follow this  
Jen901

You've lost a large group of dedicated 150s

With the latest update. 

It makes 1v1 first of all impossible if Jason is decent. All he has to do is just keep going after you without worrying about being stunned. Weapons will just break.

Some players WANT to fight Jason as part of their strategy. What if a counselor wants to fight Jason to protect others or to get other objectives done? Now you are being punished for fighting? That makes the game boring if you can't fight. What is the point of the game? Is it just going to be a dead by daylight clone now? That game is boring. 

It's not like counselors were invincible before the update. Are you kidding? It takes ONE grab by Jason to kill a counselor who is alone! It's called SKILL. Jasons who keep being overly aggressive and just go forward and forward with no intelligence SHOULD be punished for not having a strategy. 

JASONS ISNT REAL! the only ones on this forum who are going to suck up to the developers of the game are ones who are Jason fanboys. Get over it. its a video game it isnt real life. 

You've lost about 15 150's I know with this update and that includes dedicated twitch streamers and ones who have been playing since day one good job.

Only way to fix this:

invincible rage mode only activates after 15 or atleast 10 minutes. Anything. IT DOESNT TAKE THAT MUCH TO GET HIM INTO RAGE MODE

I'm not even mentioning that there were already pre patch teamers who help Jason and betray their own teammates. It goes both way with the "trolls" Jason fanboys

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

From inspecting posts made on this forum by Jason supporters, it's clear to me that the goal of them is to make Jason a god in the game and for there to be no skill gap. They want the balance of power skewed entirely in favor of Jason.

YOU ARE TAKING THE FUN OUT OF THE GAME!

IT TAKES NO SKILL TO KILL EVERYONE AS JASON

• Like 1

I'm locking your thread as you've failed to read the forum rules when you joined; you're required to create an introduction thread and have failed to do so.

It sounds to me like you're being selfish and only choosing to fight Jason the majority of the time, you're ignoring the rest of the objectives and making it harder for everyone else to escape by doing so. Combat is supposed to be a last resort, it is not supposed to be the primary method of playing the game. Your goal is to survive, you're playing an asymmetric multiplayer survival horror game. Combat with the person who's killing you is a silly idea and if that's the only thing you choose to do when playing, then dying against Jason is what you should expect. 

Either adapt and learn to escape, or learn new methods to defeat Jason. Trolling him with silly bats and melee weapons doesn't work anymore, so use your head if you think you're 'good'. Also, if 15 players have left just because of this patch as you claim, then why is that anyone else's problem? You're depriving yourself from the fun of the game because you refuse to adapt to new situations like the other 3 methods of winning aren't even there. If you 15 don't want to play, then none of us are losing out because of it.

If you want to continue to post, read the rules.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1