On 1/29/2019 at 6:14 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

The majority do!

but apparently the guys who like to play Rock’em Sock’em Jason are already trying to start a pity party without even playing the new patch yet...

@ExoticAsFxck

your posts about hiding in safe spaces make you seem like the type of toxic troll players the Developers want to weed out.... give the patch a chance before assuming it is the most terrible thing in the world....

the so called “ Jason” players that “Cried“ and “Cried” have had to make changes to their play style since the very first patch and with everyone after nerfing Jason to make it easier for counselors play....

Nothing has been taken away from Counselors players Jason can still be stunned in rage mode just not how you are used to... it may require you to update or change your play style....welcome to the club...

Yep. When Jason is chasing just me, in rage mode. It's not fair. You need to be able to knock him down m, for stamina purposes and time to recover. Overpowered...  NUFF SAID 

I can see it now. Jason hunters will demand a new perk that starts them with a gun. 

Anyone knows what's up with this?

https://gyazo.com/fae944bb9d2265d6d3091ac8d93c1ef5

I saw that on reddit lately and then I checked my game and it was there for me too. Two unbuyable/un-equippable weapon kills for Savini Jason's pitchfork and when I click on them I get redirected to the steam store overlay. The first one is called HeadToss and the other High Stakes. My guess is that it's something that ended up in the public build by mistake but any other info on this would be appreciated.

On 1/31/2019 at 2:47 AM, ExoticAsFxck said:

Yep. When Jason is chasing just me, in rage mode. It's not fair. You need to be able to knock him down m, for stamina purposes and time to recover. Overpowered...  NUFF SAID 

When Jason is chasing you and it’s a 1vs1, Jason should win everytime. Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake. Be careful, there’s a masked killer out there. If he finds you, you will die.

On 1/31/2019 at 2:52 AM, makred78 said:

Anyone knows what's up with this?

https://gyazo.com/fae944bb9d2265d6d3091ac8d93c1ef5

I saw that on reddit lately and then I checked my game and it was there for me too. Two unbuyable/un-equippable weapon kills for Savini Jason's pitchfork and when I click on them I get redirected to the steam store overlay. My guess is that it's something that ended up in the public build by mistake but any other info on this would be appreciated.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/25690-new-savini-kills/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, ExoticAsFxck said:

“ Overpowered “   Duh ...That is the point. 

Excelsior !

Is it possible to even kill jason now. Im a good player and if you cant stun jason in rage mode then ill just wait to kill the counselors until im in rage mode. It shouldnt be impossible to kill him in rage mode cause that makes a boring game with jason running til the ten min mark

Is it possible to even kill jason now. Im a good player and if you cant stun jason in rage mode then ill just wait to kill the counselors until im in rage mode. It shouldnt be impossible to kill him in rage mode cause that makes a boring game with jason running til the ten min mark

13 minutes ago, Partime_patrick said:

Idk dude. Because we had Jason's mask off, we tried to hit him, in rage mode, he didnt fall down. Being a good counselor is done. 

Yea as soon as people get used to the patch its going to be literally impossible to kill him. Same thing happened to us. Its dumb to make it impossible to kill him.

17 minutes ago, Partime_patrick said:

You won’t get many kills in that case. I can be outta there in less than 10 if you leave me alone. Faster if people are working together.

27 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

“ Overpowered “   Duh ...That is the point. 

Excelsior !

Dude, I get how it's unfair when everyone gangs up on Jason. But now he can hit multiple counselors at once, so all you have to do is swing until you kill enough of them until they run off. They made Jason unstoppable, didnt fix the car glitch, but fixed the roof glitch? It should be a challenge to be Jason, not a piece of piss. 

I personally dont run but now all i have to do is trap phone and car i dont even have to worry about people calling tommy. It shouldnt be impossible to kill him in rage

Glad fixed most of the glitches but ruined it with the rage update on Jason. He pretty much a god now in game. Least before you had to have skill as Jason. Now doesn't matter. Game a waste of time now. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, JackTV said:

You won’t get many kills in that case. I can be outta there in less than 10 if you leave me alone. Faster if people are working together.

You're right about the teamwork. In an ideal match, you can likely be out in 5 minutes or less.

@ExoticAsFxck and @Partime_patrick, it sounds like an unintended bug is the reason why you can't kill Jason in Rage.

@mattshotcha, has anyone reported this matter to you and your team?

Weve just tried in private match 5 times to kill him in rage cant drop him to his knees even with shotgun. This rage mode buff was unneccesary. Its a game there should be some balance i was getting 6-8 counselors every game before this insane buff. Now its too easy its boring. Anyone saying that jason was too underpowered before obviously sucked as jason. I play with a full lobby of highly skilled jasons and counselors and jason wasnt too underpowered before. I think with this update they should move rage to the 15 min mark that way your only op for the last five min. I believe that change would balance things out a bit.

• Thanks 1

On 1/31/2019 at 3:31 AM, ExoticAsFxck said:

Dude, I get how it's unfair when everyone gangs up on Jason. But now he can hit multiple counselors at once, so all you have to do is swing until you kill enough of them until they run off. They made Jason unstoppable, didnt fix the car glitch, but fixed the roof glitch? It should be a challenge to be Jason, not a piece of piss. 

They mention this car glitch in the Beyond stream and that they were very close to having it fixed but it created other issues so they wanted to work on it a while longer. Wes also said it is high on the priority list for the next patch.

I highly suggest you check out the Beyond stream it is on YouTube... it helps explain the reasons the developers decided to go with the changes they made... 

After playing a couple of matches it definitely feels like the Pendulum has swung into Jasons favor which I am all for.

time will tell if it is too much,  I will say they should patch in that firecrackers and flares should stun Jason in Rage mode to give counselors a couple more options...

traps, shotguns, flares, firecrackers and the sweater would be just fine.

On 1/31/2019 at 3:39 AM, Jolly said:

Glad fixed most of the glitches but ruined it with the rage update on Jason. He pretty much a god now in game. Least before you had to have skill as Jason. Now doesn't matter. Game a waste of time now. 

He only has Rage for a few minutes of a match the tools are still there for escape and to kill him....

this patch just Discourages the Rock’em Sock’em Stun parties....and Makes Jason a threat once he hits Rage mode which is a good thing.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Jolly said:

Thank you.  At least someone gets it. It should be a challenge to be Jason. Now a 8 year old can get a flawless game.

12 minutes ago, Partime_patrick said:

Weve just tried in private match 5 times to kill him in rage cant drop him to his knees even with shotgun. This rage mode buff was unneccesary. Its a game there should be some balance i was getting 6-8 counselors every game before this insane buff. Now its too easy its boring. Anyone saying that jason was too underpowered before obviously sucked as jason. I play with a full lobby of highly skilled jasons and counselors and jason wasnt too underpowered before. I think with this update they should move rage to the 15 min mark that way your only op for the last five min. I believe that change would balance things out a bit.

Take an hour or two to read a few threads around here to understand why people voiced their views about Jason being under powered.

You could push the Rage timer to the 19 minute mark and Jason would still get into Rage before then.

6 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

He only has Rage for a few minutes of a match the tools are still there for escape and to kill him....

this patch just Discourages the Rock’em Sock’em Stun parties....and Makes Jason a threat once he hits Rage mode which is a good thing.

It seems like the new trend will be, kill Jason in the first half or get the hell out of dodge.

18 minutes ago, Jolly said:

There are other games to enjoy out there if this one isn't up to your standards.

26 minutes ago, ExoticAsFxck said:

As much as I'd like every glitch fixed like yesterday, it doesn't work like that. Good fixes take time. I'm not a coder and even I understand that.

As for the Jason being unkillable bug, give the developers time to look into and fix it.

30 minutes ago, Jolly said:

Cry me a river. I didn't see you complaining the dozen or so times Jason got nerfed, but now that Jason is buffed you want to bitch and cry? 

• Like 1

@Fair Play

I am curious how many new members joined the message board today after the patch it is definitely filling up with “ new blood” faster than Jason spills it...

No complaints the more the better, just seems like a lot of them aren’t up to speed on the vision of what the developers had for this game....

2 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

@Fair Play

I am curious how many new members joined the message board today after the patch it is definitely filling up with “ new blood” faster than Jason spills it...

No complaints the more the better, just seems like a lot of them aren’t up to speed on the vision of what the developers had for this game....

That's because they're not. All they've known is an endless stun-fest. Jason stops the car? Just get out and beat him up. Jason broke the door down? Just grab a bat and beat him up. Jason's trying to break the phone box while someone calls the cops? Just beat him up, and don't forget to dance on him if the call goes through.

That shit is OVER... Welcome to Crystal Lake.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

That's because they're not. All they've known is an endless stun-fest. Jason stops the car? Just get out and beat him up. Jason broke the door down? Just grab a bat and beat him up. Jason's trying to break the phone box while someone calls the cops? Just beat him up, and don't forget to dance on him if the call goes through.

I do believe you’re right, what’s the chances of us converting them over to our side ...😉

12 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

@Fair Play

You are right about that. I've noticed a few of the newer members complaining, but not doing much reading. If people did a bit more reading, then a few of the following things would happen:

1. People would have a better understanding of what long time members have been voicing. They may not agree, but at lease they'd understand.

2. There wouldn't be so many duplicate topics all referencing the exact same thing.

3. It would easier to respond to these concerns in one place, rather than ten places.

3 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

From this day forward, I appoint you part of the welcoming committee.

1 minute ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I do believe you’re right, what’s the chances of us converting them over to our side ...😉

I'm gonna say 5-10%

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Agreed 100%. Counselors trolling Jason is over. Sorry bitches!

• Like 3

This is update is stupid, making Jason invincible in the first 3 mins of the game. One word, stupid I have been playing this game since release even donating to the start up and this update just killed your player base. A years worth of grinding for legendary perks and you just made them irrelevant in less than an hours time with a GD update that caters to people who have no skill. It’s bad enough we as skill based players have to deal with people helping Jason by opening doors, taking the both sets of keys and the fuse so we have no way to escape now we have no way to stun him to even attempt anything. You just made your game a crappy version of dead by daylight. Congratulations on your losing your fan base. I’d ask for a refund buts it’s as useless as your game.

2 minutes ago, xREAPERx said:

This is update is stupid, making Jason invincible in the first 3 mins of the game. One word, stupid I have been playing this game since release even donating to the start up and this update just killed your player base. A years worth of grinding for legendary perks and you just made them irrelevant in less than an hours time with a GD update that caters to people who have no skill. It’s bad enough we as skill based players have to deal with people helping Jason by opening doors, taking the both sets of keys and the fuse so we have no way to escape now we have no way to stun him to even attempt anything. You just made your game a crappy version of dead by daylight. Congratulations on your losing your fan base. I’d ask for a refund buts it’s as useless as your game.

Welcome to Camp, your concern has been noted and dismissed. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1